Hae Ra + Ice-Cream

Million Dollar Girl

~Donghae P.O.V~

We've talked alot since we walked from the garage to the preschool where Hae Ra schools at. There was a playground nearby. I checked the time. It's still another 15 minutes before Hae Ra is dismissed. We sat at the bench in front of the playground. Somehow , I felt really comfortable around her. She doesn't fangirl or take pictures or take advantage of me like other girls.

"Umm..Donghae-yahh..ermm..when's your birthdayy?" she asked when we sat down at the bench.

"Erm..15 October..wae? " I asked confusingly. Why did she suddenly want to know my birthdayy?

"Ohh..then you're my oppa ne?" she said blushing. OMG. She looks freaking adorable right noww..I swear I could pinch her cheeks right noww..

~Your P.O.V~

I think I've lost my mind. I've been thinking on what the ing hell I should call him. What the I'm ing thinking now?? I've officiallly lost my mind..lalalalalalalalalalalalala~ I've gone nuts.

He smiled and chuckled when I said that.

"Yeapp. Why?? Want to call me oppa so muchh??" he teased. OH LEE DONGHAE~~ HE'S TEASING ME...I'M GONNA KILL HIM..BUT..

"Aaaaaaa-aniyo!! Aishh..fine..I'll just call you Donghae thennn.." I pouted. NOT CUTELY!

~Donghae P.O.V~

Awwww...that cute kittenn..I had so much fun teasing her. When she pouts , she look like a lost adorable puppy..

"Hahahaha..call me Donghae oppa thenn...come..say it with me...DO-NG..H-AE..OP-PA!!" he teased.

"Donghaee oooooooo...Aishh..you come here youuu!!!" I started chasing him around the playground.

~HAE RA's P.O.V~

Yay!! I'm finally done with school!! Oppa should be waiting for me at the playground. Yay! Maybe I'll ask oppa to buy me ice-cream later!!

*KYAHHHHHHH...KAWAIII NE??? :DDDDD Like her brother*

HUH? I heard Oppa's voice and some girl's voice. Thats weird. DON'T TELL ME OPPA GOT ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND?? MUST BE SOME OTHER WITCH!!!!!! NO WAY I'M GONNA GIVE MY OPPA TO ANOTHER GIRL!!

"DONG-HAE OP-PA!!" I heard Donghae oppa says. He wants that to call her oppa?? Thats weird why does I have the feeling that oppa really really like that girl.

"YAHHH!!!! Stop teasing me~~!!!Hfft..I'm tiredd" I heard the girl say.

~Your P.O.V~

Aishhh...that LEE DONGHAE..he can't stop teasing me..hopefully he doesn't misunderstand and thinks that I like him...haizzz...maybe he's just fooling around like normal guys do...AND IT IRRITATES ME...ALOT...

"YAHHH!!!! Stop teasing me~~!!!Hfft..I'm tiredd" I said stop chasing him around.

"Hahaha..Are you okayy?? You're...stamina..is...quite good...for a girl.." I heard him sayy among the panting..WHAT THE HELL?? DID HE HINTED THAT GIRLS ARE WEAK?? I'M GONNA GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND WHEN....

~HAE RA'S P.O.V~

That young lady stopped running. Wahh..she's pretty tall....pale pretty white face..nice body figure..oooo..I like her legs..it's pretty tanned and slim..she looks like a model..

Oppa went to her and stood beside her..I heard they were huffing and panting and they were sort-of talking...

"Hae Ra-yahh..Who's that girl beside your oppa??" Min young asked.

"I don't knoww..OPPPPAAAAAAA!!!" I shouted to Oppa.

~Donghae's P.O.V~

I was staring into Jiae's eyes and she looked like she wanted to say something whenn...

"OPPPPPAAAAAAAA!!!"  I smiled at that voice. It's my adorable Hae Ra.

Uh-oh. Hae Ra NEVER accepts any of my girlfriends. 60% is the reason why I break up with them. She probably starts to hate Jiae noww.

She came running to me and I know she wants to be carried. It's our daily routine.

"Hae Ra-yahhh...how's school todayy??" I said as I carried her.

"Great..who's this unni here??" She said annoyed.

"Hahaa..she's not my girlfriend Hae Ra-yahh.." I answered calmly. She was like 'Phewww~~"

"She's my dance partner" I answered and looked at Jiae. She bit her lip. Probably 'cause she's shy.Aww..thats so cutee..

"Annyeong Hae Ra ahh..mm..I'm Jiae.." Jiae waved at Hae Ra.

~Hae Ra's P.O.V~

Actually I want Jiae to be with Donghae oppa. Jiae looks so cute and nice. And the way Donghae oppa looks at her is different. As if Oppa REALLY REALLY likes her.

Miyoung tugged Hae Ra's hot shorts. "Unni!! Unni is Oppa's girlfriend right??" Miyoung asked. I anticipate her reply.

"EHH?? Unni?? Oppa??" She sounded shocked as she pointed to oppa. She rolled her eyes.

"Little girl lemme warn you. That oppa may be handsome and all but he's very irritating , crazy , stupid , think highly of himself and he is even a erted alien who anyhow touches people so don't go near that oppa anymore" as she said that..she looked at oppa and did a MERONG!

WOW!! No one has ever oppose oppa before. All the previous girls that I've met , all say good things about oppa and oppa never once smiled at the girl. Now , it seems like oppa smiles to Jiae more than me. Hmm..I like her...:D

~Your P.O.V~

PHEW!! I let my anger all out.I pity that little girl who looked quite shocked. Haizz..I was really frustrated noww..That LEE DONGHAE..if the kids weren't here I'll probably strangle him to death.

"Thats right unni~~!!! Oppa is a bad bad bad oppa~!!" Hae Ra said as she point fingers to Donghae..Awwwww..Hae Ra is so adorable...

"See..even your sister says so..*sticks tongue out*" I said to Donghae feeling proud of myself.

"Michyeoseo??" I heard Donghae asked Hae Ra in an unbelievable tone. But he laughed and messed up Hae Ra's hair.

"Oppaa..come.." Hae Ra said then she whispered to Donghae.

~Donghae P.O.V~

I was SHOCKED. HAE RA NEVER ONCE EVER EVER LIKED ME BEING WITH ANOTHER GIRL. IT SEEMS LIKE SHE APPROVED JIAE.WOAHHH. I DUNNO WHY BUT I FEEL SO HAPPY INSIDE. :DDDDDDD

"Oppaa...come.." Hae Ra gestured me to bend down.

"Oppa likes Jiae unni right??" she whispered.I was taken backk. Do I like Jiae? I mean..we're friends..but I have this feeling that I like her..not as a friend but more.. I plainly smiled at her. Hae Ra gave me her annoyed expression.

"Oppa is so happy when oppa sees unni.And Unni is different from any unni that oppa introduce to HaeRa. Even if oppa doesn't like unni , unni is worth a good friend. Treat unni well!!" she said with a smile.

"Aww..don't worry. Oppa and unni are just friends. Oppa will treat unni well." I reassured her..awww..she so adorable. I looked at Jiae who's playing with the other kids. Aww..she looks so pretty like an angel.

"OPPAAAA STARING AT JIAE UNNIIIII!!!!!"  Hae Ra suddenly shouts and jumps off me. I've told her many times not to 'cause it might hurt her but she doesn't listen and she always does that after she does something bad......TO ME

~YOUR P.O.V~

"OPPAAAA STARING AT JIAE UNNI!!!!!!!!!" I heard Hae Ra shouted.

WHAT?? That big-headed erted alien is staring at me??? THAT FREAK!

He has this shocked but cute face. Cancel the 'but cute' for me , Author , THANK YOU! :D *Welcome Jiae...back to the story:D*

Hae Ra ran behind me. Donghae stood there speechless , biting his lips and his eyes looking down. I walked towards him with Hae Ra holding my hand on one.

"Hmm..what were you looking at just now??" I . That's revenge for just now.

"Hmm..You?" He said , looking at me eye to eye.

WHAT THE !! MY MIND HASNT BEEN CLEARED FROM THIS THOUGHTS OF ME LIKING HIM AND HE'S BEING THIS IRRITATING FELLOW  NOT CARING THAT HIS SISTER IS LOOKING AT HIM BEING A ERT!!!

"Aishh..YOU ERT! YOUR SISTER IS HERE YOU KNOW!!!!" I screamed.

"Come let's go Hae Ra..Leave your brother alone to some hot girl who walks by"I said as I walked off with Hae Ra , holding hands.

"Unni..what's ??" Hae Ra asked. OH ~ I FORGOTTEN SHE'S ONLY SIX. WHAT A BAD UNNI I AM!!

"Nevermind..just keep walking.." I said smiling. AISHHH..THAT LEE DONGHAE SHOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS.

~Donghae P.O.V~

Awww..she being such a cutie here. I mean Jiae er....and Hae Ra of course.*Donghae..I know you only meant Jiae* SHUT UP!! *Just saying..*

I walked right behind her. I can't believe she said in front of my sister. HAHAHA..she probably doesn't know what she said.

"Heyy. You don't even know the route to my house."I said , smirking.

She stopped walking and let go of Hae Ra and bit her lip. OMG THATS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

(A/N: I've got this pic from Tumblr. Gonna use more tumblr pics!! :D)

"Ffff-ine..I'll go home myself...Bye Hae Ra.." SHE DID NOT JUST SAID THAT.

I grabbed her wrist then gently slide down to her hands and interlocked her fingers with mine. I DID NOT JUST DID THAT. *Yes..you did Donghae..and I'm enjoying this scene while I try to keep my ice-cream from melting* I don't need your opinion. *FINE! Just sayingg*

I carried Hae Ra with my other free hand. YES I'm strong enough to that. *Haven't you see his arm muscles. They are HUGE. I mean HUGEE~*

~YOUR P.O.V~

HE DID NOT JUST HELD HANDS WITH ME. LEE DONGHAE HOLD HANDS WITH ME AND LEMME TELL YOU THIS. I HAVE NO PLANS TO LET GO. MUAHHAHAHAHAHA..WHAT?...WAIT...HOLD ON..WHY??...I HAVE A BOYFRIEND..BUT..WHY??..Haizz..I've been minded.

Hae Ra looks pretty pleased.

"Oppaaaa..can we get ice-cream later?? Unniiii..You'll follow us right??" Hae Ra asked. Aishh..how can a reject that cute kitten-like angel...

"Sureee..Hae Ra.." I used my free hand and pinch her cheeks lightly. Donghae's eyes and mine clicked once then I looked away and blushed. He blushed too. And he hasn't yet want to let go.

I was practically dragged to the ice-cream vendor. Donghae is....realllyyyy...weakkk....OKAYY.....FINEEE...HE'S..STRONG..I HATE TO ADMIT IT BUT..HE'S..STRONG....FINEEE...

"Hellooo..wahh..teenager couple..waahh..many teenagers are getting married early and have a child too..wahh" the busy-body ice-cream vendor said.

I just smiled politely so did Donghae. "Hae Ra-yahh..what flavour do you want?" I broke the silence.

"Umm..Cookies & Cream!!" she said engrossed.

"Haha..Okayy..one cookies & cream please..how about you Jiae??" Donghae asked me.

"Erm..strawberry's fine" i said as he finally let go of my hand to get his wallet from his pocket.

"WAHHH..OPPA's favourite flavour is also strawberry!!!" Hae Ra exclaimed.

Donghae was blushing and smiling shyly. HE'S BLUSHING. YEAHH RIGHT.

"Omona..so you're not a couple ne..mianhae..but you both make a good one..strawberry for the couple and cookie & cream for this cutie here??"

"Yeapp..here..I'll payy.." I exclaimed immediately. Donghae was shocked.

"Nope...I'll payy" He said smiling.

"Whyy?? I'm the rich one here.I don't want to appear stingy....OR selfish.." I protested.

"It's not about money. Because guys always pays for the first date." he said.

He's MAD , CRAZY , INSANE and such a sweet DIRTY-TALKER!!

~DONGHAE'S P.O.V~

I'm MAD , CRAZY , INSANE and since when I've been such a sweet-talker?

Luckily Hae Ra was busy her ice-cream. My eyes were lost in her eyes for a minute or two.

"Oppaa..Your ice-cream..and put me down.." Hae Ra tugged me.

"Ohh..Okayy..here...$3" I said as I exchanged the notes for my ice-cream.

We walked home , happily our ice-cream , holding hands.

This time..with Hae Ra in the middle..:)


TEASER AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

I DID THIS AT 1AM IN THE MORNING. I was suppose to update YESTERDAY BUT my Asianfanfics had a problem so I can't update. I'M SO SORRYY!! AND I HAVE CCA 1pm-5pm so I CAN ONLY UPDATE AT NIGHT. WHICH I PROMISE I WILL. I'll make a TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY!! I PROMISE. Anyways , next chappie will be a trip to Jiae's house so I'll put many many picture there. And a meeting with Donghae's umma. So yeahh...stay tuned. DONGHAE AND JIAE HELD HANDS WOOT. And I'm thinking of putting IU in here. Or do we have too many characters alreadyy?? Anyways , ENJOY!! :D SORRY A MILLION TIMES.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

SUBCRIBE PLEASE <3

NO SILENT READERS!! I LOVE TO GET NEW COMMENTS!! :D

 

Btw , my tumblr is http://hotpurplenana.tumblr.com FOLLOW ME:D