Evening Acoustic Music

Million Dollar Girl

~Your P.O.V~

Okay..so SCHOOL'S ENDED...but today since school starts at 11am...I end school at 4pm which is pretty pretty lame..I'm tired and worn out.I'm sure Donghae is too...OK...WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM?? HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>.<

"Jiae baby!!!" Donghae called me. Okay...I'm still freaked out of the fact that the dance routine is ing hard but I'm gonna do my best and ing learn it. What a ed up life I have...=.=

"Donghae-yahhh!!" I said cheerfully giving my best KAWAII smile.

"Awwww..how's my baby girl??" he said EXACTLY like my father when I was 4.

"This baby girl misses Donghae oppa..." I pouted cutely. Ok..It's not like I like CUTESY stuff..I don't go around aegyo....it doesn't fit the cool , mature me...but if it's Donghae , I just want to be spoilt by him. It's UNDERSTANDABLE. *I get it...=.= People die to do that..*

"Awww...." *HUGS YOU SUPER TIGHT* THAT LEE DONGHAE WANTS TO BREAK MY BONES EH..=.=

"Ermmm..Oppaa...I.....want...to...goyourhouse.." I said quickly but he catched every single word I said.

"Haha...okayy sweetie.." he replied before messing my hair. DOES HE ING KNOW GIRLS HATE IT TO GET THEIR HAIR MESSED UP?? =.=

We held hands and he's nice enough to even carry my bag for me. Awwwww..he's so sweet!! :D

-------------------- DONGHAE'S HOUSE--------------------

Donghae's house is so secluded. It's located in sort-of an alley. And lemme tell you this , it's SUPER EMPTY. There are no parked cars in that alley and every word you say will be ECHO-ED. It's that DESERTED. The buildings looked soggy and ruined. There was algae(this GREEN GREEN thing that comes after there is dirt moulding) and some sort of MUD on the walls.

"You....live here??" I asked as I felt a creepy feeling inside me.

"Yeahh..Eunhyuk lives just there.." He pointed to the left. There was a staircase leading to a house.

"Mine is here..." He pointed to the right and grabbed my hand. I slowly went up the stairs. The stairs gave a *CREEK* sound everytime I stepped onto it.

"Come inn..." he invited. I took off my shoes politely and went in. Ok..it wasn't that bad. The living room was nothing but a 3-seated sofa , a small TV , a small wooden coffee table with some torn-ed magazines and newspapars.

THAT ROOM itself was the HALL and KITCHEN. The kitchen was just beside it. It was old and rusty. The stove looked like it hasn't been cleaned for days and the kitchen was pretty much empty AKA lack of food. There was a 6-seated wooden dining area too.

"It's a little typical Korean house don't you think??" he said calmly as he sat down onto the sofa which looks like it's gonna break anytime soon.

I looked around , on the walls were pictures of Mrs Lee and Mr Lee's marriage. Donghae's baby picture. Hae Ra's baby picture. And some HAND-PAINTINGS from when Donghae , Hae Ra and Mr Lee did. On the wall were also some HEIGHT markings for Lee Donghae till he was 14. This house gives off a different vibe. It's comfortable and you don't have to worry about being polite etc. I finally felt at home.

"Come..I'll show you my room...Hae Ra sleeps with Umma in that room...here's mine.." he said as he opened the room. I saw lots of CDS. Most were CDs like Black Eyed Peas , Usher , Micheal Jacksoon , Chris Brown etc. His bed is just a single-sized bed with plain blue-white stripped sheets. His closet is also in that small room. He has his own desk which has his laptop , earpieces , mic etc. There is even a keyboard and guitar.

"You live and breathe music huh??" I said as he straddles on his bed when I sat on the desk chair.

"I loved music since young. This used to be my dad's guitar. He'll play it to the whole family on Sundays as our family get-together. He gave it to me in his will. Same for the computer and mic. This keyboard was bought by my mum on my 15th birthday. Still learning how to play it though." he introduced me his items.

One of his items caught my attention was.............HUHH??

"O-oppa...why do you have Eunhyuk and You's picture on your desktop wallpaper as well as you FRAMED it and put it beside your laptop??" I asked.

"Haha..he's been with me through ups and downs..he's my bestfriend and one of the most TREASURED people in my life...next one will be you.." he winked. CHEESY><

I looked at the polaroids pasted on his wall. I spotted him with mostly , Eunhyuk(Boy , he's becoming my love rival...><) , DooJoon and even Yuri and Hyoyeon!! Of course , I have to question him about the other pics..O.o

"Who's this chick??" I asked pointing to my picture.

"Er..Jessica??" he said confused.

"Why is she holding your hand??" I asked.

"She's my ex?? And that time we were chosen for this Winter Clothing Line Photoshoot. It's a couple thingy.." he explained. Well..our school does organizes these events.

"You've kissed her??" I continued asking. He was a little taken back. "Ye-eah.." he said. . BASTARD. BARK.. JUST IT. It's the past , Jiae , It's the past..it's now..you and him..you and him..

THEN..ONE PICTURE GOT ME FEELING ANGRY...Grrr...Donghae and this hot babe CLOSER THAN EVER!!!

"WHO THE IS THIS GIRL??" I asked furiously.

"Er...Her..she's..ummm..."he tered. He pulled me to sit on his lap. I crossed my arms and refused to look at him.

"Honey...she's Yoona and she's my ex-girlfriend and she is currently in our school. She's my first love and we went out for........" he stopped.

"FOR?" I demanded.

"2 years." he whispered.asdfghjjjkkkkooegsdfbsygberaskhgbgq 2 ING YEARS and I'VE ONLY KNOW HIM FOR 2 ING WEEKS!!! SEE THE DIFFERENCE??

"BWOHH?? 2 years..after that what happens?? She found out you're a jerk??" I scoffed. Suddenly he pulled me so I was lying down on his bed and him , hovering above me. I bit my lip. OMG. My heart's beating non-stop.

"She............cheated on me..." he said with hurt in his eyes. I guess he really likes that YoonA girl. =.= FML. She looks so angelic , sweet and pretty and 100% better than me.

"And..I don't want to keep this from you since we're together but...I'm not a anymore.." he said softly. I immediately slapped his face. WHAT THE ?? HE'S 18 AND HE'S NOT A ????? OK..I KNOW THE AGE RESTRCITION IS 16 *let's just say it's 16 okayy?? :D* but I WANT MY FIRST TIME TO BE DONE WITH A NOT AN EXPRIENCED ONE WHO HAS DONE IT WITH OTHER GIRLS.

"And lemme guess...YoonA was your first.." I mumbled. He immediately got up and sat done with his back facing me.

"Yeahh..I won't blame you if you want to break up with me.,It's my fault for being careless anyway.." he said , choking his tears.

I got up and was pretending to be ready to leave, He suddenly grabbed my hand. "But I just want to tell you that I really love you. More than Jessica. More than YoonA. It's true that I might not be a . But that is not gonna stop me from loving you." he looked down but I could tell..he's already in tears.

Awww...my baby is so honest and sweet. He even thinks of me first. He started sobbing and crying and I couldn't help it but hugged him from the back.

"Awww..don't cry. I love you too. Although I'm hurt that my first wouldn't be your first , but I like the fact that you're honest and true with me. That's what makes me love you more. I love you soooo much that I can't and never break up with you." I reassured him.

He finally looked at me. Really??

~Your P.O.V~

After all the questioning , I picked up the guitar. It's a white guitar that really caught my eye. Its so pretty~ It originally belonged to Donghae's dad so I guess it's really special to him.

"You play??" he asked.

"Yeahh...Not so good at it though.." I said as I tuned the guitar.

"Really?? You look like an expert.." he said giggling at my cuteness.

I pouted" I only know a few chords." 

"Come." he pulled me , in between his legs. 

leaned at his buffed chest. It has a rather comfy feeling. I sat in between him , his chin hanging on my shoulder , the guitar in front of me. I looked down and blushed. We were so close. He was busy tuning the guitar then he looked at my tomato-red face and smiled.

"Nervous honey??" he asked after he finished tuning it. 

"Nnnnnno..." I tered. 

My heart was beating unbelievably fast. I could hear it beat. Donghae probably felt or heard it too. "Play any song that's on your mind now.." he said as he led me hands to the guitar.

 

"W-woahh...that was magical.." he said amazed. I was still blushing hard. 

"Yyyyyourrrr ttttturrrnnn.." I said shyly as I roughly passed him the guitar.

Honestly , I couldn't really concentrate on playing the guitar with him back hugging me , sitting position. Well...that's a first...>< 

Anyways I leaned onto him as he played a tune.

 

*Probably only 0:00 to 0:50 ><*

Woahh!! That's just.....Awesome~ I'm so proud that he's my boyfriend~ He's perfect~

"Wahhhhhh~" I clapped like a little kid who just blowed the birthday candles.

He chuckled.

~Donghae's POV~

After the torturous questioning which I hate since I didnt really love the girls expect one or two. Currently I only love Jiae. She's everything to me. Her smile is my smile. Her laugh makes me laugh. She's perfect. She played the guitar and she looked like a sweet country singer. A little like Taylor Swift but she's cuter~ Her voice was so sweet like an angel.I played the guitar and she clapped like cute happy kid. She was blushing and nervous as I pulled her in between me. Honestly , it's my first too... I always wanted to try this position but none of my exs wanted to come my house and we lasted for around min of a week. Jiae is such a cutie.  Then I thought of something.

"Baby , how about you play the chords while I strum the guitar?? Like a guitar duet??" I suggested.

"Oh okay...sureee... I guess" she blushed. Probably she was imagining it. Aww.. I seriously want to pinch her cheeks. *No...Seriously...don't....* 

"You know the chords for Lucky??" I asked. 

"Yeahh..isnt it the basics??You must have played with other girls before" She pouted sulkily. Well...actually it's my first time doing a duet so...I'm nervous~><

"Yup. My exes cant play the guitar.So it's my first time doing a duet.." I whispered in her ear seductively.

She slapped my chest. 

"Jjjjust play!!" she rolled her eyes. Aww...shoooo cute!!! :)

 

We keep looking at each other and I swear I cannot take my eyes off my kitten-like face. Her huge pretty manga-like eyes. Her puffy cheeks that turn red around me. Her oh-so sweet lips. I swear we were in our own world. Ahhhh~ It's 5.30pm already. I have to send her home first before fetching Hae Ra from school. Awwww.... I miss her already;( I sent her home and picked Hae Ra up.

~Your POV~

Doing a guitar duet with Donghae was AMAZINGGGG!!! I squealed when I reached my room. I screamed all the excitement I've have been keeping.  Donghae is such a romantist. I think I've officially fallen in love and CRAZY about him!!!!
 


TEASER AND AUTHOR'S NOTE 

LEMME EXPLAIN MYSELF!!! I know this chappie might be an EYESORE due to the LOOOONNNGGGG sentences etc and I didn't put many pictures Well..originally I planned it to be more romantic style. But I was out for 3 days and I had to write this chappie slowly when I'm in the bus or train. >< I didn't have time to go to Tumblr and search for CUTE PRETTY images so I just GOOGLE search them. >< The YouTube videos were also done in a rush. Sorry:( I promise for better and faster updates. >< And...I've also planned for another Chapters more until the END of the Fanfic. And I'll move on to my other fic which has gotten GOOD RESPONSES so I'm REALLY HAPPY!!!! :D

 

Those who is unaware here's the link >>>>>> Love the way you lie  <<<<< CLICKKK!!!

Let's not forget this is a Donghae/You fic not a Donghae/Jiae fic. So I'll give you all a PRESENT!!

To all the JIAEs OUT THERE , Donghae says....

I'm yours~

 

 

THANK YOU ALL<3

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE~ :D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!! :D

Do write on my wall or start a private conversation!! :D ME LOVE TALKING TO MY READERS!! :D