Amusement Park Date

Million Dollar Girl

MY DEARS , IT'S GONNA BE A REAL-LIFE TRIP with ON-RIDE VIDEOS and HD IMAGES. BE EXCITED!! BE CAREFUL!! HAVE A SAFE TRIP!! :)

~Your P.O.V~

YAWN!! It's SATURDAY FINALLY!! And I'm not DROPPED OUT of SCHOOL!! I've survived the first round of Ranking. I even got 1st in the New Face Category. Probably 'cause I'm Donghae's girlfriend. I can't believe how well-liked he is. ><

Anyways so here's the highlighted Categories.

BEST DANCERS(GIRLS) <<<<<<< GO HYOYEON! GO HYOYEON!! GO HYOYEON!!!

1. Kim Hyoyeon

2. Kim Hyun Ah

3. Kwon Yuri

4. Im Yoona

5. Choi Soo Young

For full ranking : GO TO MISS LEE (I'm 6th BTW!!! Can't BELIEVE IT!!! :DDDDDD)

BEST DANCERS ( GUYS)   <<<<<< NOT MUCH CHANGE...-.-

1. Lee HyukJae (as known as Lee Eunhyuk)

2. Lee Donghae

3. Jung Yunho

4. Cho Kyuhyun

5. Lee Howon (as known as Hoya)

For full ranking: GO TO MISS LEE

Popular Ranking ( GIRLS)

1. Jessica Jung

2. Kim Hyun Ah

3. Yoo Jin (as known as UEE)

4. Im Jin Ah (as known as NaNa)

5. Park Ji Hye  <<<<< IS THAT ME?!?!?!?!?

Popular Ranking ( GUYS)

1. Lee Donghae

2. Lee HyukJae (as known as Lee Eunhyuk)

3. Choi Siwon

4. Kim MyungSu (as known as L)

5. Jung Yong Hwa

New Face ( MIX)

1. Park Ji Hye

2. Im Jin Ah (as known as NaNa)

3. Jung Yong Hwa

4. Min Sun Ye

5. Bang Min Ah

--------------------------

So thats for the list..of course for the tests , you just have to PASS and that's it..hehe:D I only failed the History of Caligraphy 'cause the teacher is old and I always sleep in his class...><

SO today , I'm going on a DATE with Donghae and since he planned the previous date course. I'm planning this time round!!

Well..I've planned to go to the AMUSEMENT PARK since I've never went to the AMUSEMENT PARK since I was like 7?? due to ROYALTY ISSUES which FULL-TIME but because of my parents change of hearts(???) I'm going with LEE DONGHAE..WOO HOO...EXCITED!! :D

So I'm dressed up~ So here's my outfit for todayy~ :D

Anyways , I am now walking out of the gates and I saw my COOL boyfriend , Lee Donghae , leaning onto the gates...CAN HE BE ANY MORE HOTTER??? * YES..*


*IGNORE THE MAXIM CONTACT LENS THING*

" Annyeong Donghae oppaa~ " I waved to him. He smiled. I melted...><

" Morning beautiful..so where are we going today??" he asked.

"It's a secret.." I said , smiling at him.

"Awww..hint??" he asked cutely.  OKAY IT!! I can't handle his cuteness~~~ ><

"Somewhere we can play~" I said..NOT ERTEDLY.

" Mmm..Playground??" he guessed. He has a mind of a 5-year old. T.T

" Ahahaha..no...don't guess.." i warned him.

We took a bus to the Amusement Park. During the ride , we talked about the rankings and school. Plus dance. I'm thinking of going the Xpressed Dance Team and Donghae strongly encouraged me to do so. I'm still thinking..><

We stopped at the entrance of Lotte World. It's already 1.30pm..=.=

"We're here!!!" I said excitedly.

"LOTTE WORLD!!" he exclaimed like a kid.

WOOOOOOTTT I'm so excited!! It was a little crowded since it was a Saturday. THE THEME PARK WAS HUGE. There was a INDOOR and OUTDOOR theme park. There was a ice-skating rink inside too. WOOOO!!

But we are not gonna go ice-skating today. We first went to the Atlantis Adventure.

OHHHH~ I'm excited already.

*WARNING: if you don't have a very good heart , don't watch this..PLUS , some rides are NOT from Lotte World(although it's FROM SOUTH KOREA)...you can find out where the rides are from the video. This is mainly for pure entertainment so I will not be held responsible for any heart attacks or whatsoever. Enjoy the ride.*

 

 

THAT WAS FUNNN!! IT WAS AWESOME!! I screamed like half the time and Donghae just laughed at me. WOOOOTTT!!!

Next went to the Swing Tree. IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE RIDES WHEN I WAS YOUNG!!

 

 

WOOO~~!! That was AWESOME!! Donghae and I took some pictures as memories before we proceed to our next ride. Another rollercoaster!!!

Of course , we need to queue up for most of the rides.

It's called Eagle Fortress *It's found In Everland , South Korea. Not Lotte World. But the ride looks cool~ :D Again , ride at your own risk*

 

 

WOAHH~!! The ride was freaking fast...WOOT!! Donghae and i shouted like mad..haha..another Roller coaster ride or two before we eat lunch :D We're eating lunch at 4.30pm. I know..it's late ><

Next was the Phaethon Roller Coaster. *It's found In Kwangju World , South Korea. Again , ride at your own risk..:) *

I held Donghae's hand ALL THE WAY!! ><

 

 

 

Last ride we took before lunch. The Rolling X-Train. *It's found in Everland , South Korea. RIde at your own risk.*

I grabbed on tight to Donghae ><

 

 

WOOOO~~~ TODAY IS SUCH A ROCKING AWESOME DAYY!!

We went into the restaurant for our lunch.

I ate this Western food. It's called the 'Goldilocks Luncheon'. It was delicious.

Donghae ate a beef burger. We are advised not to eat too much 'cause well..we're taking more rollercoaster later. We were laughing and talking about our funny faces during the rides which he denied and say he looks handsome. Che..He's such a perfect boyfriend.

Before continuing the rides which I've thoughtfully planned out , we went shopping first to digest the food since neither of us want to puke after taking the rides.

We lined up the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG queue to take the TEACUP. YEAP , the TEACUP.

i thought that we start with low adrenaline rush before HIGH adrenaline rush. So we took the teacup first. *This is from Disneyland , America.I cannot find a South Korea one..>< *

 

 

After that , we went with MODERATE adrenaline rush with VIKING SHIP!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

After queing up , here we are , taking the viking ride. *It's found in Six Flags , America. Enjoy! :) *

 

 

That was awesome!! I love the wind. Now for more HIGH adrenaline rush rides. And it's gonna be evening soon. ><

We took the 88 Train next. The LAST outdoor roller coaster since the sun is about to set. ><

 

 

Despite the sun-setting , we move onto the indoor roller coaster. French Revolution!!! * This is from Lotte World :) *

 

 

By then , it's already 7.30pm. We went to have our PROPER dinner before going to finish the remaining RELAXING FUN rides. :)

We went to the roof of the restaurant.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu595uSXcO1qeeqaho1_500.jpg

I feel blessed. To have someone who loves me dearly and to enjoy the best days here.

I ordered a pasta whereas Donghae ordered a different pasta with bread.

My pasta.

His pasta.

After dinner which we shyly took turns and feed each other , DESSERT TIME. This time , Donghae chose for me since well...I've planned the entire date course and he wanted to do something for me although he paid the bill..><

He ordered a Strawberry Xpress which is vaniila ice-cream topped with strawberries for me. Awww...he's such a sweetie.

For him , he bought himself a Tropical Slushie. Mango , kiwi , peach and orange combined. Oooo~~

After that , we went to take the Pharoah Fury Dark RIde. *It is NOT a roller coaster. It's a 5 minutes long ride. IN LOTTE WORLD , SOUTH KOREA. ENJOY!! :) *

 

It was rather a scary but slow and relaxing ride. We then went to the Fantasy Dream Ride.It was something like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory theme. *It is NOT a roller coaster ride. It is found in LOTTE WORLD , South Korea. Enjoy! :) *

 

We then went to the last ride of all......Ferris Wheel..

We sat there in silence. It was pretty awkward in fact. The thought of couples...ALONE..in a ferris wheel..gives me goosebumps.

"Umm..Jiae.." Donghae called. I faced him from my original gaze outside the capsule..

"Mmm??" I smiled.

"Umm..Can I have a wish?? And I want you to grant it.." he asked sweetly.

"Okayy..suree...what's your wish??" I answered curiously.

"I want Jiae to kiss me first.." he said blushing. HAH? -.-

BWOHHHHH??? TOO EMBARASSING!! ISN'T GUYS SUPPOSE TO DO IT FIRST?? OHHHH THE GOOSEBUMPS...><

"Noooo~~ Too embarassing><" I pouted cutely , hoping he would change his mind.

"But you've promised.." he sulked cutely. >< HAIZZ..DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE AND MAKE ME FEEL IN THE WRONG HERE??

"A-araso...BUT! You are not allowed to talk about it.." I gave in.

"Reallyy?? OKAY!!" he exclaimed as he got on his knees and put his arms on my thighs.

Ermmmm...how am I suppose to do this?? I panicked.

"Emm...close your eyes!!" I instructed him to close his eyes.

"okayy..it's closed..." he said as he tightly close his eyes.

I took a deep breathe. I cupped his face and got nearer to him.

Soon , I felt my lips touched his and I quickly pulled away and blushed. ><

He chuckled before sitting beside me. I couldn't look at him in the eye. TOO EMBARASSING!! T.T

He gently pulled my chin to face him. I shut my eyes tightly. I can't look at him in the eye. Before I know it..

I felt a sweet gentle moist lips touching my lips. He grabbed my neck and pulled me closer.

I was taken by surprise as I gasp. That created him a opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth and explore my cavern.

I still shut my eyes , enjoying the hot and passionate kiss as I too kiss him back.

"Ahh.." MY EYES SHOT UP. Did I just ing moaned??? OHHHHH HOW AM I GONNA FACE HIM NOWW??

Donghae must have heard it too as he pulled away from the kiss and giggled. I felt my face burned up and I refused to look at him.

For the entire bus trip , I laid on his shoulder and pretended to sleep. YEAP!! PRETENDED TO SLEEP. I was too shy to even look at him.

Even when he was sending me home , I literally make him piggyback me home. >< I told him I was sleepy. ><

I shut my eyes for the entire time and only sometimes I would peek at him to see if he was tired.

OHHHHHHH~~~ HOW AM I GONNA FACE HIM TOMORROWWW?? T.T


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLOOOO SUBSCRIBERS AND DEAR READERS!!! How's this EXCITING CHAPPIE??? COMMENT!! :D Anyways , I'm not confident in writing straight 'cause I've been reading gay most of the time (EUNHAE XD!!). So I probably have to start reading straight soon. Any recommendations?? >< AND , ONE MORE CHAPTER OF SUNDAY'S DATE before DRAMA comes in. Hint: Some girls will appear..it's from the Rankings...you can guess..:D Those who got it correct , I'll reward you guys on that chapter. :D GO GO GO!!

BTW , in 2 MORE DAYS IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYY!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!! :DDDDD

TEASER FOR NEXT CHAPPIE: PICNIC DATE.

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!

COMMENT ARE LOVED!! :D

SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER FIC 'LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE' TOO!! <3 THANK YOUUU<3

I reached 1000++++ VIEWS OH MYYYYY GOOOOODDDD!! :D LOVE YOU ALL! !:D