Double Trouble :O Part One - Jealousy Arisen

Million Dollar Girl

*I'VE DECIDED TO PUSH BACK THE 'DATE' CHAPTER AND MOVE ONTO THE DRAMA. ENJOY:D *

Your P.O.V

YAWN~ Another day of school..><

As usual , Hae oppa picked me up so we walked together to school. Why Hae oppa?? 'Cause it's shorter and CUTER. HEHE:D

Anyways , we walked into school. We met Yuri , Hyoyeon and Siwon going out of Siwon's car.

Donghae and me gave each other a 'Hmm' face.

"Yah Yah Yah~ Choi Siwon!!" I shouted jokingly.

"Oh! Jihyo right??" He asked confusingly. DID HE FORGOT MY NAME?!?!?!?!?!?

I gave him my annoyed face. TIME TO UP TO DONGHAEE!!

"OPPA!!!!!" I cutely shouted angrily to Donghae while pointing to Siwon.

"Hahaa..Siwon-ah~ How can you forget my girlfriend's name??" Donghae said laughing as he put his arm over my shoulder.

I stuck my tongue out at him. Yuri and Hyoyeon were chuckling over my clinginess.

"BWOHH?? Hyung!! She's your girlfriend?? SINCE WHEN???" he asked surprised.

I glared at Siwon. HE DOESN'T KNOW I'M LEE DONGHAE'S GIRLFRIEND WHEN THE WHOLE SCHOOL (or WORLD) KNOWS ABOUT IT?!?!?!

"Since LOOOONG time ago~" Donghae chuckled.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?? Aren't WE FRIENDS??" Siwon said sadly. Actually , almost in the verge of breaking down.

I stared awkwardly. He's my ANOTHER love rival?!?!?!?!?

"Haha..Siwon-ah~ I thought you knew..and why didn't you tell me you are...?" Donghae bent down and whispered to Siwon.

THIS IS MYSTERIOUS~ Juliette~ OH~ *SORRY~ I'm addicted to SHINee's Juliette again..>< hehe...*

"YO YO YO!! What's the chaotic situation here???" Eunhyuk came , rapping in as he pulled Hyoyeon closer.

"Siwon brought Hyoyeon to school todayy~~" I teased , purposely leaving the 'Yuri' part out and making him jealous or angry. :P

" BWOHH?? Hyohyo~ I thought you said Yuri's boyfriend is taking you and Yuri to school todayy?? You came with a Siwonnie???" Eunhyuk exploded sulkily.YURI'S BOYFRIEND!! PUAHAHAHAHA!! Exactly what I was thinking.

"Aniyo~~ SHHHHH!!!! Come with me!! We'll go in first~" Hyoyeon said hurriedly.

" Yahh!! You two take your time..we'll go in too....by the way , he's mine!!" I stick my tongue out at Siwon as I dragged Donghae into school.

"Siwonnie has a crush on Yuri~" Donghae said dreamingly.

"Hahah..can't believe Yuri is falling in love~ it seems like they don't know about each other's feelings yet..haha.." I chuckled.

"Yeahh~~ Let them take it slowly...say , isn't OUR confession too fast?? We only liked each other for 2 weeks.." He eyed me.

"Yahh!! Don't talk about it~" I said blushing as I playfully slapped his chest.

" Araso~ Tomato face~" He said as he tickle my chin. I pouted. HE LOVES TEASING ME SO MUCH!! -.-

------------ FIRST CLASS - LITERATURE ---------------------

"Morning Class!!!" Mr Kim said. Here is our seating arrangement. ( Hyoyeon>>>Eunhyuk>>>Donghae>>ME!!>>>>Yuri>>>Siwon)

"Today , we have two new girls that TRANSFER into our class..girls , introduce yourself..." Mr Kim said as two gorgeous came into the class.

"Annyeonhaseyo~!! Yoo Jin immida. But you can call me UEE as it's my stage name." the first girl came in. Honestly , that UEE girl looks like a model. She is about 170cm++++ almost beating Donghae and the other guys I think. She had slender legs and her perfect S-Line figure stood out. The guys were practically drooling over her. Eunhyuk was busy using the internet on his phone , Donghae was busy , practicing the drama lines for his play next week while Siwon and Yuri were whispering-chatting so I guees the guys weren't really aware that UEE is in so I guess it's fine. ><

"I'm from the Modeling Course but recently I've been in love with dancing after seeing Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa dancing during the Ranking Day.." she focused on the word 'DONGHAE' and 'EUNHYUK'.

Donghae and Eunhyuk's heads shot up , shocked. I nudged Donghae a little and gave him a glare. HE BETTER NOT FALL FOR HER!!

Hyoyeon was reacting differently. She just gave UEE a fake-smile and linked arms with Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk and Donghae..say something for the charming lady here..she's inspired by both of you.." Mr Kim said warmingly to UEE but obviously glaring at EunHae *to type their names ,it's a little too LONG...sooo EUNHAE<3<3<3*

"Er..Thanks??" Eunhyuk said sarcastically. Donghae just smiled at her. OBVIOUSLY A FAKE SMILE. I already gave her my annoyed expression.

Yuri nudged me. "Hey , be nice...she's new..she won't want haters on her first day she transferred...since she's from another major , maybe she doesn't know..chill..." Yuri whispered.  RIGHT!!! I TOTALLY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE NEW. MUST BE NICE MUST BE NICE. Maybe she's actually really sweet and we could be friends. AWESOMEE!! I gave UEE my best smile.

"Thankyou. UEE-shi. Next , Bang Min-Ah!!" Mr Kim said ushering to a cute but tall girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! Min-Ah immida. I'm from the Make-up and Design course. Nice to meet you all." She aegyo-ed to the class. I felt chills run through my body. EWWWWWWWWW!!! GROSSS!! Hyoyeon and Yuri reacted the same way. The guys were all , "OMO. Gwiyo~~" and "KYAHHH!!! KAWAIII!!".

Luckily EunSiHae was busy with their own stuff.

"I have a requestt!!" she squealed.

"AND WHAT IS THAT??" The guys chirped together. I rolled my eyes. Probably 'I want someone to help me carry my stuff' 'I want someone to tutor me!!' 'I want someone to treasure me' EWWWWW!!! GROSSS!!!

"I want to sit beside Lee Donghae!!" she squealed as she pointed to Donghae. See I knew she'll start something with 'I want- BWOHHHHHH??? WHAT THE DID THAT SAID???? (A/N: SORRY FOR FOUL LANGUAGE...>< I don't really like Min-Ah..BASH ME!! XD)

All the guys had a disappointed look. I heard whispers like 'If it's Donghae , I can't win..' 'Haizz..Donghae is too perfect.." "What to do??? Jiae must be super mad noww.." "I wonder what sweet Donghae would say..I don't think he can reject Min-ah.."

PHEESSHHHH!! I'M SUPER MAD NOWW.. FIRST IT WAS THAT MODEL GIRL. If it was the MODEL GIRL , I WOULD TOTALLY UNDERSTAND. I mean she's HAWT! But it's that irritating chicken , HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TOLERATE THAT?? -.-

I glared angrily at Donghae and crossed my arms. He looked at me with the I-don't-know-what-to-do face.

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO??? CHE!!! REJECT HER!!!

"Well..umm..you see...Min-Ah~ we don't have sitting arrangements so you can sit whereever you want.." Mr Kim explained smiling.

"REALLY??? Then I want to sit with Donghae too!!" UEE exclaimed. BWOHHHHHHHHH?? Unbelievable!!!

"Okay..well..Jiae and Eunhyuk...how about you find another sit??" he ushered to us.

"KIM JONG WOON!!!" I screamed at Mr Kim. I don't mean to be rude by calling out his name but I'm furious now.

Yuri tugged me down.."JIAE!! Calm downn..just for today...tolerate it..." Yuri whispered.

"Get Jiae out..quickly!!" I heard Hyoyeon whispered to Eunhyuk.

"YAH!! Jealous kiddo~ Follow me.." as Eunhyuk grabbed me by the wrist.

Donghae just froze on the stop.

"Eunhyuk-ahh..take care of her..calm her down.." Donghae whispered. I WAS BEEN DRAGGED OUT. I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO SHOUT

"Araso~ Settle those girls' issues or I swear I'll marry Jiae off to someone else.." Eunhyuk threatened. WHO DO HE THINK HE IS?? MY FATHER??

"Okayy..UEE-shi and Min-Ah-shi...please go and sit downn.." Mr Kim smiled at them. WHAT THE FARK DOES THAT TEACHER THINK HE IS?? IMMA CALL MY DADDY TO FIRE HIM!!!

"Yahhh!!! PARK JIHYE!! Get a grip!!" Eunhyuk said as we sat down.................................................AT THE BACK OF THE CLASS.

I CAN SEE EVERYONE FROM UP HERE!!! YOO-HOOO!!! I NEVER FELT THIS FRUSTRATED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH A 'NORMAL' GUY NOT A 'TOTALLY HOT GUY WHO MAKES GUYS BOW DOWN TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS INSANE BEAUTY AND A TOTALLY SWEET GUY WHO MAKES GIRLS DROWN IN HIS WHIRLPOOL OF SUGAR , SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE!!!! >:OOOOO

"YAHH!! JEANNN!!" he growled. I was shocked. How the does this guy know my English name??

"YAHHH!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY ENGLISH NAME??? STALKER!!!" I shouted back at him.

"NICOLE TOLD ME. NOW QUIT SHOUTING!! YOU JEALOUS FREAKK.." he shouted back at me.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A JEALOUS FREAK??? I'M NOT JEALOUS AT ALL!!" I shouted back as I pouted and crossed my arms angrily.

"SILENCE YOU TWO AT THE BACK!! You both has been fighting and arguing since the first day you both met!!!" Mr Kim boomed across the auditorium.

I couldn't careless. Class started. The fire in my heart hasn't been put out yet. It's still burning hotter and hotter each moment.

I refused to face Eunhyuk since we are the only one at THE BACK OF THE CLASS. And i keep staring at Donghae and the two irritating girls. I saw UEE glazing her legs onto Donghae's leg seductively and sometimes , she would let her hand gliding onto Donghae's thighs. I glared at her furiously but since I was at the back , she wouldn't have seen me.

Then the WORST-YET MIN-AH , linking arms with Donghae and leaned onto Donghae's shoulder for the ENTIRE LESSON. They even ing shared the table. YOU CAN KISS MY INDECISIVE !!!!

"Jiae.." Eunhyuk tapped me as he passed me a bottle of water.

I drank the whole bottle in ONE SHOT!!

"Y-Yahh..that was mine.." he said as he watched his water flow into my mouth.

"Oh...mianhae...thanks.." I said as i passed him the empty bottle. You may think I'm bad..but I felt bad too..><

"Thanks for??" he asked confusingly.

"Thanks for helping me cool down the fire in my heart with water.." i smiled at him.

"I can understand your feelings.." he said.

"You cann?? I don't think so.." I said as I drew random sketches on my notebook.

"Jiae!! Between what year and what year does it believed that Shakespeare wrote the tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet??" Mr Kim asked.

Er..................I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION CAN'T YOU SEE THAT??????

"Umm...1505-1510??" I randomly said. Honestly , 1505 was Jason's birthday while 1510 is Donghae's Birthday. Get it?? 15/10 -.-

*If you want to know the REAL year that Romeo and Juliet was believed to be written , it's 1591 - 1595...FACTS BABE~ *

Everyone looked at me even Donghae , he gave me a 'Fighting!' smile. PHESSH~

"No..Jiae..that is wrong!!" Mr Kim said in hyper mood.

"How about pretty UEE??" Mr Kim asked. THE ??? I'M GONNA GET MY DAD TO FIRE THAT TEACHER.

"This is so easy. It's a pity a senior in this course doesn't know it.." UEE scoffed. Immediately everyone laughed , not EunSiHae or Yuri or Hyoyeon , just the rest. I was too tired to care. Fighting the urge to not TAEKONDO those two girls are hard and tiring.

"Okayy..LESSON'S OVER!!!!" Mr Kim announced.

I ran down to Donghae literally jumped onto him.

*if you can't picture the scene , it's like this*

*EUNHAE FTW*

"Oppa~ Let's go recess~" UEE said as she grabbed Donghae's arm , leading me to fall on the floor. SPLAT! BUT- Eunhyuk was right behind me..so he caught me >< HYOYEON WILL KILL ME.

"JIAE , I-" Donghae tried to say but was already been dragged by UEE out.

"Yah!! Who the hell are you to go and mess with MY OPPA??Stay away from him , .." Min-ah scoffed. YOUR OPPA?? CHE!! SINCE WHEN HE'S YOURS??? H?? WHO ARE YOU CALLING H??? YOU'RE THE ULIMATE , !!

"Jiae , Gwenchana??" Yuri came to me.

"Bwoh?? Nan gwenchana.." I gave her the best smile I had. 'Cause I don't want to make them worry.

"YAH!! Jiae , I've known you too well to identify your signature 'fake-smile'...it's so obvious.." Yuri playfully gave me a punch on my shoulder.

" Is it??" I asked. YuYeon and SiHyuk nodded.

Haizz...I LOVE THEM!!

" Don't worry , Donghae Hyung , is not the type who will cheat..." Siwon reassured me. YEAH RIGHT!! THEY ARE 10000000000000000x CUTER AND HOTTER THAN ME!!! T.T

"Yeahh...Be patient..meet up with him later and talk about it..tell him how you'll feel..I think he's a little slow when it comes to girls things..." Hyoyeon said. I heard the other girls gossiping around me. Haizz...

"YAH!! Donghae is just being a gentleman..you know him...and you should get rid of your jealous habit..." Eunhyuk smirked.

"YAH!! Is that suppose to irritate me or console me?? " I snapped at him.

"BOTH!" He answered proudly. T-that GUY!!!!


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

SO WHAT'CHA WHAT'CHA WHAT'CHA WANT?? NYAHAHAHAHA~ DRAMA MAMA!! COMMENT YO!! COMMENT!! I LOVE IT THAT THE SUBSCRIBERS ARE INCREASINGGG!! BUT!! COMMENT COMMENT FOR GOD SAKE!! Anyways , YES , I don't like Minah since I find her 'acting cute' retarded but I LOVE GIRLS DAY!! THEY ARE SO EFFING CUTE!! ESP. YURA AND JIHAE. And I LOVE UEE , so I don't have the heart to make her y here..anyways WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE!! It was MY BIRTHDAY YA KNOE!!

 

 

NO TEASER NO GIFT!! NOT A LOT OF COMMENT!! =.=

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE MOREE!!!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT PLEASE!! YOUR KARMA POINTS WILL INCREASE TOO!!

COMMENT LAH!!! SILENT READERS!!! HELOOO!!!!

 

BTW , I TOLD YOU FROM THE START THAT YuYeon and SiHyuk will help you HEAL YOUR RELATIONSHIP. But expect ANGST coming. AND MORE ANGST in the FUTURE CHAPPIES. MUHAHAHAHAHA~