Double Trouble :O Part Two - TroubleMaker

Million Dollar Girl

YOU'RE GONNA BE A HERE!! FOR REVENGE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA~~ :P INSPIRED BY TROUBLEMAKER!! asdfghjklsdfghjkl I'm feeling yyy~HYUNA!!! HYUNSEUNG!! - YOU'RE HYUNA HERE BTW~ :D

---------RECESS TIME-----------------

~YOUR P.O.V~

. Donghae sat at another table with THE TWO ES.

I keep stabbing my food while glaring at him. Donghae was trying his best to move away but the girls clinged on him like a koala bear.

"Ahem..Jiae-ah..are you gonna eat that??" Eunhyuk asked.

I looked at my messed-up fish.

"You can have it.." I scoffed , stood up and walk away , ily. Shooting him y glares as I move out of the cafeteria.

~ Yuri P.O.V~

Aishh..Jiae has been killing the poor fish. I eye-signalled Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. They eye-signalled me with a 'I-don't-know-what-to-do' stare. Haizz..

"You can have it.." Jiae scoffed , stood up and did a y walk out. The walk that lets your legs stand out. She could be a TOTALLY HAWT MODEL.

I widen my eyes and watched her shooting Donghae y glares. Probably all the guys were drooling seeing her. Donghae and the two es widen their eys too.I saw Eunhyuk widen his eyes too.

"Eunhyuk!!! She's your sister-in-law!!!!" I shouted a little too loud. Everyone look at me. I bowed down , apologizing.

"I was just surprised that MY SISTER-IN-LAW IS THAT HAWT!!" Eunhyuk shouted , obviously aiming to Donghae.

"Yahhh..Jiae is officially releasing her appeal..she's so hawt.." Hyoyoen whispered.

She's up to something I know it.

~Your P.O.V~

I have a total plan to make Donghae regret , giving in to those two es. But I don't have another guy to help me.

"Yahh!!! Jiae!!" I heard a voice called me.

A guy wearing a cool outfit , leaning onto the wall coolly. I widen my eyes.

"Hyunseung OPPPAAAA!!!!" I ran to him and hugged him. Hyunseung is my cousin from the States. He was the one that helped me with my Korean. WE ARE TOTAL BESTFRIENDS. WE DANCE TOGETHER PREVIOUSLY MANY MANY TIMES!! I MISS HIM SOOOOO MUCHH!!!

"Yahhh~ Koala Jiae.." he laughed.

We were known as the TroubleMaker since we're the best dancers in school and of course , the iest.

"Oppa!!! Why are you here??" I asked curiously. Isn't he suppose to be in New Jersey Arts School??

"My mum asked me to transfer here for 3 months. For some foreign exchange program and to help my dear Jiae..seems like you have some boyfriend issue there..." he said , as he cupped my face.

Honestly , if we weren't related , we'll be girlfriend-boyfriend. Our relationship is so freaking close. Skinship is like ..................... YA KNOE~ :DD

"Yeahh..my boyfriend has problem rejecting girls and he's the most popular guy in school..." I said sighing.

"I knoww.." Hyunseung said as he tangle his fingers into my hair.

"You knoww??" I asked.

"I've researched." he winked. -.- MY OPPA -.-

"So I need you to help me......................." as I told him my plan. Next was Dance lesson. With Hyunseung oppa , the Troublemakers are BACK! :)

--------------- BEFORE DANCE LESSON ----------------------

Troublemakers = APPEAL. I'm no more the cute-adorable-nice-sweet-innocent- girl. Time to be y-hot-model-ified-gorgeous-badass princess.

IT'S SHOW TIME!!!!!  :D

"Hyunseung oppa!!" I said as I went out of the costume design.

"Ready babe??" he said seductively.

"Of course yy.." I replied as I linked arms with him.

We walked down the hallway.

I can feel the guys drooling over me but I acted cool and walked down like the Queen.

Hyunseung oppa was as cool as ever. We walked like it was a fashion runaway. With my black dress and heels. My straight-turn-wavy y hair. My black-eyelined eyes and red lips. We are the total definition of Y.

As we were walking , I saw Eunhyuk , Hyoyeon , Yuri , Siwon who stopped and stared with big eyes. I ily winked at them.

When we reached the dance studio , I introduced Miss Kim to Hyunseung , saying he was my 'childhood friend from America'. I can't reveal we are cousins yet. Until..the BIG THANG.

Hyunseung's arm were over my shoulder and I leaned onto his chest as we leaned onto the wall.

When Yuri and Hyohyuk went in , NO DOUBT , they were shocked. I slyly waved at them while smiling ily.

Yuri gestured me 'Who??" as she pointed to Hyunseung oppa. Sorry , Yuri , I can't answer your question yet.

Then Donghae entered with Min-ah on one arm and UEE on the other.

I can see Donghae's hurt and shocked expression. I ignored it. You have to feel what I felt just now.

"Oh!! Isn't this Donghae oppa's girlfriend??" UEE said faking a surprised expression as she saw me and Hyunseung.

"I told you oppa. She's not worth your time. See , just a few hours , she already got herself another boyfriend..." Min-ah aegyoed.

THE ??

Donghae remained silent as they three sat down.

"Well..welll...umm...Today , we have a new foreign exchange student who will be here for 3 months with us.  Jiae's childhood friend , Hyunseung...applause please" Miss Kim said.

"Annyeonghaseyo , I'm Hyunseung. I'm from New Jersey Arts School , previously this gorgeous lady's school. We are known as the TroubleMakers. The best and iest dancers in school. " he said as he keep shooting y glances at me. Well..I got used to it so I don't 'fall in love' with it. Our acting was pretty natural.

"Welcome abroad , Hyunseung. Why don't you show us your TroubleMaker's dance. I'm also excited to see Jiae's dancing." Miss Kim said and everyone(the guys especially) clapped loudly. Yuri and Hyoyeon was like 'GO JIAE!! GO JIAE!! GO JIAE!! WOOOOO!!". Eunhyuk pushed(???) Minah aside and held Donghae's hand. I couldn't help but stare weirdly at them. GAY??? O.O

Then our officially TroubleMaker song comes on. Ahhh~~ I MISS THIS SONG!!

We started our dance. It was highly song.

1! 2! 3!

When I look into your eyes , I'm TroubleMaker

When I stand next to you , I'm TroubleMaker

Little by Little , More more More

As we go on , more more more

Now I can't help my heart either

*GOSH THE APPLAUSE ARE CRAZY!! I KNOW THE DANCE IS A LITTLE HIGH. I CAUGHT THE GIRLS ANGRILY CROSSING THEIR ARMS AND THE GUYS DROOLING OVER ME. Yuri and Hyoyeon were hyper like FANS. Eunhyuk and Donghae just widen their eyes in shock.NOW FOR THE CHORUS*

I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me

I'll keep shaking your heart so you can't escape me

I'll steal your lips and run far away

I'm a tr-tr-trouble

Trou-trouble maker

"WOOOOOOOO!!!!!" everyone cheered.

I saw the guys , looking ually frustrated. Muhahahahaha~ Plan SUCESS!!

Donghae's expression changed from

to

Suddenly as Yuri and Hyoyeon were congratulating me.

I felt strong hands grabbing me and I turned around and saw Donghae pulling me out of the dance studio.

"Yahhh~ What is that about??" He asked or shouted at me.

"Bwoh??" I said innocently.

"Aish..why you are dancing with that guyy??" he asked or shouted. There was jealousy in his eyes. I was pretty satisfied with myself.

"Ha?" I said innocently again. Wanting to .

"What 'Ha??' You know very well what I'm talking about.." he said angrily. Uh-oh~ He's angry.

"Wa...wawa.." I said innocently.

"Aish..You-" he said irritated and grabbed the back of the neck , pulling me for a kiss. It was a hot and steamy one and he used his other hand to pull me closer from the back.I circled his neck with my arms. We kissed for quite a long time as we were in need of each other.

"Oppa..where are- (GASP)" Min-ah said as she went out. We stop kissing but stayed in that position. Eunhyuk and the rest rushed out even Hyunseung oppa. He smirked at me. The rest were making a face like :O.

I turned around and stared at them alluringly. Donghae had his hands around my waist.

I held his hands from the back and pulled away. Before that , I trailed my black-nail-polished nails from his collarbone all the way until the end of his abs.

I walked towards Hyunseung oppa. I held his shoulder ily and we both made the our y trademark pose. We then ily said 'Troublemaker'.


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! FINAL PART OF DOUBLE TROUBLE!! Welcome Hyunseung!!!! Highly inspired by TROUBLEMAKER. HYUNSEUNG IS FREAKING HOTT!!!! asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE EUNHYUK THERE THOUGH. BUT THE FEMALE LEAD WILL BE . ME.

Anyways , next chappie will be more DANCING , and DRAMA. So beware , nyahahhaaha.. Hint: Donghae's EX. -----GUESS ALREADYY??

HAVE YOU ING WATCHED THE SMEXY TROUBLEMAKER!!! GO WATCH!!! CLICK THE VIDEO BELOW!!

 

 

COMMENT ARE LOVED <3

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!

LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE FIC HAS STARTED!! :D

REACHED 40 SUBCRIBERS!! WOOOOTTT!! :D