Ignored

Million Dollar Girl

Your P.O.V

I've chosen not to talk to that Lee Donghae. I don't want to fall for his 'player' tricks like the other girls. I HATE HIM NOW.

I sat inside the auditorium , next to Yuri and Hyoyeon. Behind Hyoyeon is Eunhyuk.

"Hey...Jiae...you got my message yesterday??" Eunhyuk whispered after he put his bag down.

"Yeah...is that douchebag coming along??" I scoffed , glancing at Donghae who just entered the classroom.

"Oh..Donghae?? Of course..and since when he's a douchebag??" he glared at me. I ignored his question. AISH! EUNHYUK ACTING INNOCENT. PROBABLY HE AND DONGHAE MADE SOME STUPID BET TO 'GET THE GIRL' THEN 'DUMP HER' .

--------Middle of class----------------

"Hey..You've been acting weird since the whole Haesice thing.." Yuri whispered to me. Hyoyeon was busy writing down notes about the History of Dance.

"What you mean?? I'm prefectly fine." I smiled at her. Or sort-of a fake smile.

"Really?" she eyed me.

"Yeah..don't worry.." I said and looked down at my notes. Why do I have this insecure feeling in me??? As if I'm jealous. Wait! I'm not. ME? PARK JIHYE ..JEALOUS?? Pfft...impossible~ lalalalalalalala~

---------- RECESS ----------------

"Hey Jiae!!" Donghae called me. Pfft..GO AWAY!!

I ignored him and dragged Yuri out of the classroom.

~Donghae's P.O.V~

"What's with her??" I asked Eunhyuk. Suddenly Jiae's been acting strange. She's....ignoring me...whyy?? Why do I have this guilty feeling inside me??

"I don't know..maybe she's having her 'girl problems'...she called you a douchebag when she step into class just now.." Eunhyuk yawned.

"A WHAT??? Seriously?? I got to talk to her. There's something wrong. See ya Eunhyuk!! And stop sleeping in class.. You know how hard it is to cover for you!!" I grabbed my bag and jogged to the canteen.

~Yuri P.O.V~

Something's wrong with Jiae. I know it. But I can't put a finger in it. She's been angrily stabbing her fish & chips with her fork and refuse to talk.

"Jiae..You seem...weird today.." Hyoyeon asked , worriedly.

"I'm fine..Reallyy.." she gave her SIGNATURE fake-smile.

"No..you're not..and quit stabbing that poor fish!" I snapped at her.

"Maybe you're right. I am weird. I don't even know why. All because of that guy I lost control." Jiae mumbled softly but I caught every single word.

"Which guyy?? Donghae??" I asked hurriedly.

~Donghae P.O.V~

"Which guyy?? Donghae??" I heard Yuri asked. Aish..I knew it!! Something about me!!

"Hey Jiae. Are you okayy??" I approached their table. Jiae glared at me.

"I'll be going." Jiae said annoyed as she dropped her knife and fork , grabbed her bag and left.

I was about to run after her when Yuri grabbed my arm.

"Don't chase after her. She wouldn't even talk to us about it. She'll probably shout at you if you ask.Let her calm her mind" Yuri said.

"Why is she like that?? Any clue??" I asked Hyoyeon and Yuri desperately to know why Jiae is acting like this.

"Well..she became like that since she saw you and your ex-girlfriend of yours being lovey-dovey in school.." Yuri scoffed.

"WHAT?? She saw me and Sica together??" I was shocked. Is she jealous? It sort-of make me happy. I think I like her.

"Aishh..look at that..You even call her by her nickname..chee.." Hyoyeon scoffed as well.

"So she got angry at that??" I asked wanting to burst out laughing of joy.

"I think. Since that was the last thing that happened then she became ANGRY JIAE" Yuri said slurpping on her ramyun.

"Woahh..isn't it jealousy if it's like that??" I asked. Yuri stared at me weirdly.

"NO!! Jiae is not the type who will fall in love easily and she has a BOYFRIEND in NEW YORK" Yuri emphaises on the word BOYFRIEND.

SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?? AND SHE'S BEING ALL CUTE AND LOVABLE TO ME?? THEN DOES IT MAKE HER WORSE THAN ANY FANGIRLS I'VE MET??? SHE OBVIOUSLY PRETENDED TO BE MY FRIEND JUST BECAUSE I'M HOT. UGH!! I REGRET MEETING HER.

"Oh..okay..I'll be going thenn.." I said and excused myself away. I walked to the locker section and saw Jiae putting her books into her locker. Then I spot Sica walking towards this direction.

"Sica!! Remember our DATE later this afternoon???" I said as I slung my arm over her shoulder.

"You want to have a date later??"Sica asked me.

"YEAHH!! Since you're enchanting to be in the sunshine , let's meet at that USUAL coffee place we USUALLY have our dates okayy BABY??" I said to Sica , clinging closely to her. She seems pretty shocked.

"Oh okayy..see you thenn.." Sica said.

~YOUR P.O.V~

CHE!! THAT LEE DONGHAE FLIRTS WITH JESSICA IN FRONT OF ME??? WHAT THE !! DOES HE EVEN KNOW THE REASON WHY I'M ANGRY!! HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE DOES HE?? RIGHT WHEN I THINK HE'S THE ONE FOR ME. RIGHT WHEN I THINK I SHOULD BREAK UP WITH JASON JUST FOR HIM. BABO BABO JIAEE!!! I mentally slapped myself.

-----------------AFTER SCHOOL AT DANCE STUDIO-----------------------

..............................

 

 

 

..............................

 

 

 

 

 

................................

 

"Erm..You two...shouldn't we get back to planning some dance steps?" Eunhyuk finally speaked up. I'm stuck with Donghae and Eunhyuk for 3 hours to prepare this STUPID audition.

"Can't we just back out?? I don't want to work with losers like you two." I scoffed. I was too angry to even calmly say things.

Donghae agreed. "Yeahh..we don't YOU back out?? Me and Eunhyuk can win the audition by ourselves."

"Alright then." I stood up. " Can't I leave noww??" I didn't wait for an answer. I just walked out of the dance studio and back home.

~Eunhyuk P.O.V~

THE TENSION IS KILLING ME.

Jiae walked out of the dance studio and she freaking DROPPED OUT!!!!

Donghae couldn't care less as well. Something's going out.

"ermm...Donghae..What's up??"

Donghae told me everything from Jiae's jealousy to Jiae having a boyfriend in New York.

"Hmm..so you like her??" I said calmly. It's no surprise since the way Donghae looks at her is TOTALLY different. And for him to say such things as 'I like her' and to be jealous isn't Donghae-like. He must really liked her.

------------ That night ---------------

Eunhyuk , Yuri and Hyoyeon discuss a plan to get Jiae and Donghae back together. Best , confess to each other.


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLOOOOO!!! MY UPDATE FOR TODAY!! BTW, I'VE SPEND LAST NIGHT PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE CHAPPIES. I HAVE 19 CHAPTERS in my hands nowwww!!! :D BE EXCITEDDDD!!  And I've thinking of writing a FIC about Eunhyuk/You. What'cha thinkkk?? :D It will include a little HORROR and stuff..:D

I'll try a TRIPLE UPDATE TODAYY!! NO PROMISES THOUGH!! ARIGATO!! COMMENT PLEASEEE!!!!

A PRESENT FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS and READERS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! KEEP YOUR GINGERBREADS WARMM!!! :D  MORE PRESENTS COMING SOON! :D

 

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE <3!!!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

SILENT READERS , COMMENT PLEASE <3