Learning more about Eunhyuk through Donghae

Million Dollar Girl

~ Your P.O.V~

It's 2pm. You've just finished your first day of school. I guess it's different from the previous school. More music and performing. Haizz..Acting was pretty much boring. The teacher was so dramatic and I had to potray 'Juliet' in the scene we were doing.I had to do a pretend-kiss to this nerdy guy and to make it worse , Donghae was looking. OMFG. I just made a fool of myself. That reminds me , I have to face Donghae later when we are going to meet Eunhyuk's friend for our background music. *Eunhyuk doesn't take the Acting class..he goes for the Musical class* I checked my phone. I GOT 6 MESSAGES??? And 2 calls. Obviously from my Dad. Lemme check my messages.

FML. Protective much? This is what I replied.

To Dad

I'm at a garage with some friends you don't need to know who. And I'm not a child anymore so I don't need someone to take care of me. I'll be home before dinner. Bye.

Love , Jiae <3

The next messsage is from Donghae.


 *ERM..The thingy was a failure at the end. SORRY and *BOWS* *

CHE..Guys...not my fault that Mr. Tim or Jim was blabbing about the importance of Stage Lights...and I really want to know what's behind the stage like...and moreover , I HATE POETRY. T.T Haizz...no need to reply. I'll probably be there in 5 minutes after I finish putting my books in my locker.

*I'm not gonna use that iPhone Text Generator anymore..*

The next text message is from Jason.

To: Jiae <3

Hey baby<3 , Missed you so much. How's Korea? Hope you coping well. I've been thinking about you alot these days. I want to hold you tight right now. Call me soon<3

Love , Jason <3

This feels weird. My heart didn't beat wildly like it used to before. Whyy?? O.O

Fourth and Fifth message is none other than Eunhyuk. =.=

To: JIAE!!   *This was 15 minutes ago*

YAHHH!! This is Eunhyuk. Got your number from Yuri. She's in the same class as me so yeahh. I'm finishing class soon. You?? Meet you in front of the school in 5 minutes.

From , Eunhyuk

To: JIAE!!!!!!!!!!!! *5 Minutes ago*

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUUUU?? GET YOUR HERE NOWWW. I'M HUNGRY AND I'M SWARMED BY FREAKY GIRLS. HURRRYYYY UP!!! And if your excuse is Yuri touring you around , show Yuri this message and she'll know...GET YOUR HERE NOWWWW!!!!

From , Eunhyuk

Haizz....Guys are impatient and what's with the and the ? Impolite muchh...haizz..I better get going..

I made my way to the school gate as I read my last message.

To:Jean:) *Jiae/Your English name*

JEANNN!! :D How's KOREA?? I heard it's a amazing place. Did you like your new school? Have you made new friends? Any HOT guys? If have , introduce me to them. The cute ones are fine too!! Jason misses you alot. He cannot stop talking about you. Me and Megan have been shopping and we've bought a cute necklace for you. We'll send it to Korea. Text us your address. Call me~! :D

Love , Jane :)

Aww...I LOVE HER SOOO MUCHHH...I was still wondering about what necklace it might be when....OUCH!

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!" HyunA said.

"HUH? Ohh..Sorryyy" I bumped into her shoulder.

"Ohh..You're the new girl..Better watch out 'cause you've haven't seen what I've got...Don't think you will fit here...Honestly , you wouldn't know get lost!"

Scary muchh..

"YOU'RE LATE!!!!" Eunhyuk shouted. As in really loud.

Boy , this guy's impatient. Donghae was leaning on the gate with his bag slung on one of his shoulder and his hand in his pockets.

"Yo dude , chill...she's gonna be scared of you" Donghae said , grabbing Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"Let her be. Then Miss Princess here knows how to be punctual..." he scoffs. Is that what happened to Yuri? O.O

~Eunhyuk P.O.V~

I was fuming mad. That Jiae Princess is late for 20 minutes. And Donghae has been listening to music , not paying attention to my talking. Then there were these bunch of girls trying to get my attention and some taking pictures of Donghae. Some even daringly slung their arms over my shoulder to take a selca. Gosh! I hate these kind of attention..Why can't they leave me alone?? Not like I hate being popular , but at the time like this , I need privacy.

When she walked or scrolling as if she's in a park , I couldn't help it but shout at her. Donghae even stopped me for yelling at her. I didn't mean to , honestly. BUT BUT BUT BUT..SHE'S AT FAULT..AUTHORRRRR!!!! *Yes..Yes..I get it..she's late..I knoww..don't give me that cute squishy pouting face..and why the hell did you call me...go back to the story!!*

"Let her be. Then Miss Princess here knows how to be punctual..." I scoffed and walked away. From the back , she looks shocked.

~Donghae P.O.V~

Haizz...Eunhyuk's angry. My poor bestfriend. His temper is quite bad. Everyone knows when Eunhyuk is angry , stay at least 50 miles away from him and don't talk to him until he has calmed down. Poor Jiae , she's new and she doesn't know Eunhyuk well. I don't think Yuri or Hyoyeon has ever talked about it as they are not the type to gossip. Jiae looked pretty shocked and terrified.

"Heyy..Don't mind him.He's not mad at you. It's just that his temper is quite bad. When he's angry , he's like that so you should stay away from him when he's mad" I said to her reassuringly.

~Your P.O.V~

Donghae is so sweet~ He reassured to me saying that Eunhyuk is not mad at me. I wonder if Eunhyuk will ever get a girlfriend.

"Yeah..He's pretty scary.." I said as I walked beside Donghae , an arm's length away from the fiery Eunhyuk.

"Everyone knows about it. Sorry if I haven't told you earlier"

"Nahh..it's okayy. I know about it now. And I guessed Yuri experienced it once?"

"Hahahaha..Yuri experienced it all the time. Didn't Yuri tell you that Eunhyuk and Yuri are cousins?"

"WHAT?? COUSINS?? No wonder they keep teasing each other.."

"Haha..Yeahh..not many people know about it though..they keep it low profile"

"Really?? Why???"

"Isn't it obvious?? Yuri hates her family and Eunhyuk hates his dad who's in Yuri's family.Their family knows that so it'll be awkward if their family found out they are close."

"Haha..Right! Why does Eunhyuk hates his dad?? Sorry if I ask too much"

"Ohh..Eunhyuk wouldn't like me telling you this. But since I have a feeling we will be good friends, I'll tell you if you keep it a secret"

"Haha..Sure..so what about him?"

"Haizz..Eunhyuk's Dad cheated on his Mum for another lady. So they divorced , leaving his Mum and him , homeless when they were young. Poverty strike them.So he hated his Dad more than anything in the world. His mum works day and night and he often accompanies her. Now , he works as a back-up dancer with Yuri and Hyoyeon and me of course. They live in a small apartment just across mine. My mum and his mum are good friends."

"Poor Eunhyuk. No wonder he's like that. So if he's seperated from his Dad since young , how did Eunhyuk got to know YurI??" I asked.

"Yuri often come by and they would practice dancing together. Thats why they were so close. After 6 years of being apart , they met again at a audition when Yuri finally escaped home and went to find work. They recognised each other instantly. Pretty complicated huh?"

"Yeahhh..Totally didn't expect it. Hmm..why didn't Yuri tell me??"

"Haha..Yuri doesn't tell anyone. Other than Hyoyeon that is. Yuri doesn't have much friends also"

"Hey! Thats rude.." I glared at him.

"Hahaa..well..soorryyyy..."

"WE'RE HERE!!!!" Eunhyuk smiled at us.

Phewww...he's back to normal..

"Hey..ummm..Jiae.." He saidd.

"Yeahh??"

"Sorry about...well...shouting at you just now..I just..." he began saying.

"It's okay! I understand! It's my fault for being late anyway. So this is the garage?" I cut off his words and said. Aww..he's such a gentleman for apologizing.

"Yeahh..Hold on a second" he said as he began dialing a number. "Hyung!! We're upfront!!"


TEASER & AUTHOR'S NOTE

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN YESTERDAYYY!!! I wrote it half way then was tired so I continued it todayy. :( And I originally wanted to start off where they went to the Garage. But I've been thinking that Eunhyuk and Donghae hasn't been getting the spotlight recently so I changed it abit. Plus I added abit HyunA part there 'cause I just couldn't leave her out. To add on the drama. Sorry if I didn't add much pictures here.I was too busy or rushing to finish this chapter. I promise for more pictures next chappie. Anyways , Jessica hasn't been up...haizz..apologizes...and I realized I'm a little too bias to Yuri as she's my bias in SNSD too. Should I cut down abit on her?? I've added a twist here as well. And about the FIRST chapter about Jiae being HATED , it's not TOTALLY true. Just that she's hated by a few people.Anyways comment and subscribe!! LOVE YOU!!!:D

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!! COMMENTTT <3

I LOVE MY SUBCRIBERS!! <3

COMMENTTTTT~~ :D