Home Sweet Home??

Million Dollar Girl

~Your P.O.V~

Donghae was kind enough to send me home. Hae Ra was so adorable. Donghae piggybacked Hae Ra all the way till my house or mansion. They look so cute together. Hae Ra holded my hand the entire time. And she keep talking about how her friends drew on her paper and they ended up drawing on each other's faces.

"Unnie~ Can we go inside? I want to visit Umma-mama!" Hae Ra cutely said.

"Of course you little cupcake. Come in Donghae~" I said as I opened the gates.

Haizz..it's now 6.45pm. It's getting darker. I'm thinking of asking Donghae to have dinner with me. I don't mean my family. My curfew was 6pm. Bahhh..who cares?? That nagging is now a mere vibration to my ears.

~Donghae P.O.V~

Woahhh..Jiae or her family is really rich. As in really rich.

We walked at the pavement. I wanted to go see umma's workplace since she strictly doesn't allow me to visit as she say she's scared her employer(Jiae's dad) might scold her.

Luckily Jiae is here, I'm abit nervous and excited but since Jiae is here..I sort-of feel confident. Hae Ra is with me as well. I'm not alone.

As she opened the door. There shows hall. SO LUXURIOUS. HAE RA WAS SHOCKED TOO.

"erm...if you're looking for a living room...we have many of them..so don't be surprised..and don't run away..you can get lost here...tell me if you need anything" Jiae said , comfortably and hesistant.

"Hey...er..don't think I'm selfish or money-minded or...watever..rich or anything..'cause I'm not like that..it's cause.." I smiled..she's so sincere and nice..how can I ever judge her?

"Hey..You know what..I don't mind..nothing can ever stop me from loving you" I cut off her words and WHAT? WHAT ? AS IN WHAT?? DID I JUST SAY LOVING???

Hae Ra's jaw dropped. "Oppa means he won't misunderstand and jump into conclusions despite you are rich 'cause he knows you're not like that. RIght oppa??" Hae Ra backed me up. I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

"Rrr-ighhttt!!" I tered. I , LEE DONGHAE , JUST TERED. Haizz..today is not a good day!!

~Your P.O.V~

LEE DONGHAE..NOW YOU'RE GOOD AT SPEAKING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE HUH?? SPEAKING CRAP ALL DAY WOULDN'T DO ANY GOOD YA KNOWW!!! -.-"

"PARK JIHYE!!! What do you think you are doing? Going home this late..bringing home a boy..HAVE YOU GONE NUTS?? And who is this child?? DUN TELL ME SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER..OH MY GOODDDD..I'M GONNA FAINTT...HUBBY!! HUBBYY!!" Mum shouted from the second floor.

Boy , this crap is endless. I rolled my eyes. Forget about royalty. This is torture.

"PARK JIHYE!! WHAT IS THIS CRAPP??" my dad shouted. "You're the crappy one" I mumbled to myself. " HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY? COMING HOME LATE , BRINGING HOME A GUY AND WHAT MORE? A CHILD??"

"Sir , ermm..I'm her friend and this kid is my younger sister. We are here to see our mother..please don't misunderstand..we just went to have ice-cre-" Donghae tried to back up for me. Haizz..he shouldn't.

"SILENCE!! WHO IS THE RUDE IMPOLITE MAN WHO DARES TO SPEAK BACK?? AND WHO?? MOTHER??? ARE YOU REFERING TO MY DAUGHTER?? My daughter is a very obvious . WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??" Dad shouted across the hall.

"Dad. I've enough of this crappy world which you called 'royalty'. Came home late?? I told you I would be home late didn't I? and I'm 17!! CURFEWS ARE FOR 10-year olds!!! I HAVE NO FREEDOM! You've always treated me like a kid or rather a toy. You never once ever treated me like a daughter.YOU NEVER ONCE PAID ATTENTION. WHY? Min Young gets the attention ALL THE TIME.And he's my friend who understand me and takes care of me and she's my friend's sister. WHY? Can't they see how royalty feels like? I think they perfectly understand. ROYALTY IS STUPID , USELESS AND CRAZY!" I shouted and grabbed Donghae's hand and walked straight towards the maids room. I feel insanely sorry they had to put up with this. Hae Ra was brave enough not to cry. I caressed her cheek once we were in the maid's hallway.

"You get this all the time?" Donghae asked me gently as he my arm.

"Yeahh..sorry if it scared you or your sister. I keep telling to myself not to shout , not to explode , to endure , to try to see the good in my parents but I don't think I can't anymore.." I sobbed. My legs were so weak. I crotched down.

~Donghae's P.O.V~

Poor Jiae. She gets it all the time. No wonder she hates her family. Hae Ra tugged me to let her down. Hae Ra understands me alot. Jiae already started crying. She leaned against the wall and covered her face with her knees(or legs).

I caressed her arms gently and grabbed her hands softly.

"It's stupid. Go home. Run away from me. I'm a burden.You must think I'm a really weak girl right?" she muffled , still refusing to look at me , her head facing down.

"No...I think you're really strong. You cry not because you're weak. It's because you've been strong for too long." I whispered to her caringly.

Hae Ra sat beside her and smooth her back.

She looked at me in the eye finally. Her dark blue-silver eyeshadow smudged .I cupped her face and wipe her smudged make-up.

"Go on..cryy..if it''ll make you feel better.." I comforted her.

She hugged me and cried on my t-shirt. Hae Ra and I was taken back.

I was shocked at her action. I caressed her back.

"It's okayy. Everything's gonna be alright." I said while she's crying uncontrollably.

~AUTHOR'S VIEW~

HEYYYY!!!!! Okayy..I should stop that bahhh~~ Hate to ruin the emotional atmosphere but yeahhh..ME WROTE IT..ME KNOW IT!! Hahaha..okayy..sorrryy..it's 2am noww..and I'm insanely tired..not to mention , my hectic CCA plans tomorrow. Can I sleep??:D YOU: NO!!

So it means I can't sleep till I finish this chappie. I'll do the next chappie later at night after I finish my CCA. Which I'll be very tired but because of my subscribers and readers..I'll be HYPED UP AND READY TO WRITE WRITE!! :D

Anyways , when Jiae broke down , her parents are actually peeking at them from the corner of the wall.

"Honey , I think we've too hard on her. She's 17 and we haven't really paid much attention to her. Don't you think?" Mrs Park said. *ANNYEONGHAESEYO!!!* "Go awayy!! I'm talking about my dear daughter here!!" *FINE!! I'LL CUT YOUR SCENES FROM NOW ON!!!* "Whatever:P*

" I think so too. That guy seems very reliable. She's new and she's gotten a close friend. At the first day of SCHOOL?? Thats amazing. I realized honey , Friendship and Love is much worth it than all the money don't you think?" Mr Park asked his wife.

"Of course dear. Because Friendship and Love is priceless. Why were we so blinded by money? I'm gonna make a shopping trip with my ladies. Later dear!!" Mrs Park exclaimed.

"Wait for me dear. I'm planning a golf trip with my colleagues. We're gonna have so much funn!!" Mr Park exclaimed as they both ran up the stairs.


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

SORRY!! MY PREVIOUS TEASER DIDN'T GO AS PLANNED. I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS SAD JAPANESE DRAMA I WATCHED. IT'S CALLED ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND.You guys should watch it so I had a little angst here. A LITTLE. Anyways , I maybe planning for bits of angst here and there too. I PROMISE it'll be very interesting and fun. Sorry if I was a bit annoying by popping up in places. DONT BASH ME! I WAS BORED!!You could always ignore my GREEN parts. :D I'm not gonna post a teaser for todayy 'cause I can't think straight now. It's 2.30am in the morning and I'm sleepy like hell. My back hurts. ;( Probably I'll go as planned. The next chappie will be about DINNER and Meeting Donghae's mum..yeahh...thats right..zzzzzzz...*sleeps*

*wakes up* SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER AT THE END.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

SUBCRIBE PLEASE <3 I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS.

200+++ VIEWS!!! <3 THANK YOUUUUUU <3

NO SILENT READERS!! COMMENT PLEASE :D

WILL UPDATE TONIGHT!! (SINGAPORE TIME:D)

 

 

 

*Goes back to sleepp...zzzzzzzzz*:D