Lunch Blues~

Million Dollar Girl

~Donghae P.O.V~

Wowww..Can't believe that sweet , innocent girl I met just now could be damn hawt...

"Hey Eunhyuk. What do you think of Jiae??" I asked my bestfriend.

"She looks so cute. But she's hawt when she dance. Almost perfect?? Whyy??" Eunhyuk said as he took out his iPod from his bag.

"Nahh..It's surprising that someone that looks so sweet could do Popping" I said trying to shrug it off.

"Haha...haven't you been introduced to somone named Miss Lee?? She looks angelic but she can B-Girl. Speaking of which , it seems you're interested in her" Eunhyuk questioned me.

~Eunhyuk P.O.V~

Donghae has been acting really weird and his face suddenly is lit up. He started questioning about the new girl , Jiae. I admit her dancing was damn woahh..awesome. And she's really cute but to me , she's no more than a friend. Donghae looks like he's in love.

"Huh?? What?? No wayy..she just reminds me of my sister...come on..let's go to the canteen..have you got the music for the performance?" he asked.

Hmm..slyly escaping the topic..Well..I shouldn't bother him now..Hae Ra is really cute like Jiae so it's understandable. I don't have much evidence anyway.

"Not yet.I'm thinking of going to the Beatbox garage to meet Doojoon hyung first. He just texted me that he has some new kicks we can use. I'm gonna listen to it after school. Wanna come along??" I said , texting Doojoon hyung.

"Yeahh..sure..since Hae Ra doesn't finish school until 5pm. I have around 3 hours to hang out there. Why don't we bring Jiae along? Since she's in it." Donghae asked as he checked his phone.

To: Doojoonie Hyung :D

Hyung~ Me and Hae will be going your garage after school to check out some beats. We need it for our performance. Thank youuuu:>

From: Hyukkiiieee~ :D

"Ohh yeahh..we forgotten to properly say 'Hi' to her..will she be in the Canteen?Then we can ask her if she has time." I said thinking about the genre music we can use.

"She should be. I heard that Yuri and Hyoyeon will be showing her around"

"Okay..Let's see if she's in the canteen first. I'm hungryyyy!!"

~Your P.O.V~

Yuri and Hyoyeon has shown me around the First-Aid Room , Make-up Room , Fitting Room(for aspiring models) , Costume Design Room , Recording Studio and much more.

We are now heading to the Canteen. Yuri told me about how her parents divorced and she had to live with her rich dad who remarried. She couldn't take it so she ran away and stayed with Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was very typical average girl with awesome dancing skills. Hyoyeon lives with her mom in a small apartment which is now Yuri's hideout as well.

I ordered a plate of vegetable pasta and a glass of orange juice.

Then I sat down and started taking about my personal life. My royalty , my previous bestfriends and the clumsy moments we had , my boyfriend and my unconcerned family.

I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk walking to our direction or table. Nahh..they should be walking to Jessica's table or something. She's more the barbie doll kind.

"Yo Jiae!" Eunhyuk said or shouted to me.

"Huh? Huh? Who me??" I said confused. ME? LEE EUNHYUK JUST CALLED ME!!!

Eunhyuk then sat beside me.

 

 

~ RECEIVED STARES or was it GLARES from the other girls~

 

 

~ DEAD~

 

 

~STILL DEAD~

 

EUNHYUK ING SAT BESIDE ME. OH MY ING GODDDDDDDD~~~~~ I'M BREATHLESS. .

Donghae sat beside Eunhyuk.

 

 

~AWKWARD SILENCE~

 

 

OMFGGGGGGGG~~~ DONGHAE AND EUNHYUK SAT IN THE SAME TABLE AS US~~~

"Hey Yuri Supp!!! Badass huh?? Supp...Hyoyeon!!" Eunhyuk said , showing his gummy smile.

"Heyy..." Hyoyeon said blushing. That was the first time I've ever seen Hyoyeon so shy. Maybe 'cause I just known her??

"Oooo..someone's a bit hyper todayy..so what's up kiddos?" Yuri said comfortably.

"YAHHH!! Who are you calling kids???" Eunhyuk flared up jokingly.

"Ohhh..rightt....dudesss who are immature..." Yuri said laughing.

"Aishh..so Jiae..You're paired up with me and Donghae for the performance thingy right?? I swear we are going to win" Eunhyuk said glaring at Yuri.

"Shut up!!" Yuri said sticking her tongue out.

"Yeahh..so??" I finally said after I've cleared my mind.

"SOOOOOOOOOO....We're gonnna pick the music to dance to later. U freee??" Donghae answered.

"Yeahh..sure..I'll text my dad first" I said as I took out my iPhone.

To: Dad

Dad , I'll be home late today. Don't bother asking Driver Kim to pick me up. I can go home myself. I need to pick up some songs with my friends for some project I'm doing.

From , Jiae <3

Eunhyuk got a reply text message from Doojoon too.

To: Hyukkiee:D

Ohhh suree! :) Just the two of you? What kind of music would you guys want?

From: Doojoonie Hyung:D

"Hey What music you two want??" Eunhyuk asked me and Donghae.

"Something sweet with hiphop??" I suggested.

"No HipHop. It's too common. Something smooth and detailed that will make audience squeal??" Donghae suggested.

"I'm thinking of a passionate performance that will touch people hearts. A little R&B too??" Eunhyuk said.

His idea isn't so bad. No wonder he's the best in dancing.

"Not bad. We'll go with it thennn.."

"AHEM AHEM!!!" Yuri coughed jokingly.

"Hahaa..Sorry if you felt left out" I said with a smile.

"Don't worry about it. She's always left out." Eunhyuk teased.

"WHY..YOU!!!!!" Yuri began beating up Eunhyuk as Eunhyuk ran away.

Haizz...they look so cute together...Hyoyeon looks pretty sad suddenly..hrmm..whyy..


TEASER AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

WOOOOTTT!!! Double update for todayyyy!!! :D HAPPINESS~~ So things are turning to work up. If you wondering where the bad girls are , I've shove them aside for a while.HEHE.Let's focus on the friendship first. Anyways next chappie will be about the chemistry between Donghae and You. And the start of the friendship between you three. And also a phone conversation with your boyfriend. (<<<< I DON'T WISH TO ELABRORATE FURTHER)  Anyways hope you have enjoyed my fic till noww...things will be much AWESOMER and COOLER in the future.so SUBCRIBE NOWWW!! PS: Sorry if the food made you hungryyy...hehe..it made my stomach growl..hahahaaa...:D

 

I STRESS THIS AGAIN!!! COMMENTS ARE LOVED! <3 SO COMMENT. I'll REPLY!!

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE~~ :D

NO SILENT READERS!! VOICE OUT YOUR THOUGHTS. I appreciate your comments MANY MANY!! :D

 

WILL UPDATE TONIGHT or TOMORROW IF I FORGET which is unlikely.:D I LOVE THIS FIC TOO MUCH! :D