Satuday Shopping Date.

Million Dollar Girl

BEWARE~ THIS IS ANOTHER PICTURE-FILLED CHAPPIE!! I ASSURE YOU 100% FUN-FILLED ROMANTIC ACTION!! FOR GIRLS ONLY~ HEHE:D 

~Your P.O.V~

Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy~ Grab my glasses~I'm out the door..I'm gonna hit the city~

I hummed. I dried my hair as I straddled on my bed , looking at ma phone which I have not looked at since......IDK??

*Jiae's shirt/dress..*

6 Text messages. 10 missed calls. GOSH!! Who's the stalker?? O.O

Jason texted TWICE.

To: Jiae <3

From: Jason

Hey babe...umm...well..I'm working on a project with Lucy...heard that Megan told you...You mad??

To: Jiae<3

From: Jason

Heyy..call me?? We need to talk..

I'm sort-of relieved about the 'we need to talk' part. Although I'm pretty sorry about me going to break up with him , but , since I've met Donghae. I have fully understand the feeling of love. It's different from me and Jason. Although I feel comfortable with him , it's more of a bestfriends feeling eg. Me and Eunhyuk.

Not like I LIKE Eunhyuk , but his dancing is so COOL and HAWT~ But Donghae is hawter~ 

Another text from Megan.

To: Jean

From: Megan:D

Hey JEAN!! Mmmm..I...told Jason about Lucy...he sort-of freaked out and....they.........started dating..I'M SO SORRYY!! Lucy became me and Jane's friend too. I know how you feel right now. You must have felt replaced. BUT BUT...LEMME EXPLAIN..I'M REALLY SORRYY!! CALL ME..><

A-CHA!!! I knew this would happened. Lucy is pretty and sweet as I didn't mind it. I guess thats what Jason want to 'talk' about.

The other text was from Yuri.

To: Jiae <3

From: Yuri

Annyeong!! Yuri heree!!! This is my number...anyways , Eunhyuk planned the dance practice this Sunday which is tomorrow. It's also our Xpressed Dance Team's rehearsal day so you can join in the fun!!! :D Donghae will pick you up and well..go to the garage..since he's your...AHEM AHEM...hehes:D Sorry if I accidently wake you up..:D

Tomorrow I have a dance practice..OK..NOTED!

Donghae texted twice.

To: Jiae baby<3

From: Hawt Donghae <3

Morning beautiful. Are you free today?? I want to go on a date with you. Want to go explore SEOUL?? I'll take you around the best places. Please~ :3

To: Jiae baby <3

From: Hawt Donghae <3

Baby is not replying?? Hmm..Jungmin hyung asked us to visit his Dessert shop for a while. He says he got some new arrivals and he want us to check it out. I'll be at your house at 30mins.

30 MINUTES????? I CHECKED THE TIME. OH !! ONLY 15 MINUTES LEFT.AND I'M DRESSED LIKE THIS!! I HAVE TO WEAR MAKE-UP..WAIT..lemme see...AHH..MY ACCESSORY BOX...

Hmm..I should go with the PINK-WHITE cheerful style...WITH RIBBONS AND BOWS TOO..:D

Hmm..This ring was a present from my mum.I thought I'll never use it. It's so pretty~

I walked into my closet..Let's see..this outfit should be okay..

Ahhhh..my hair...hmm..how should I style it??? Ahh..I can use the hairbow..there..PERFECT..

I rushed out of the house. Grabbing my sling bag. I paused when I saw my dad and mom sipping coffee on that Satuday morning.

"Appa!!! Umma!! I'll be out on a date with Donghae todaayyy!!!" I said as I ran out. OK..Honestly , I told my parents about me and Donghae yesterday night. My appa wasn't very happy of the fact that I'm dating Donghae 'cause well..Rule 113 Paragraph 6 Line 35 states 'Families with a Royalty certificate are to marry to a another family with a Royalty certificate'. Blah blah blah blah~ No one cares about the olden days' rules. =.= Anyways , my mum came to my room yesterday night saying that she's very happy that I found true love and that Donghae is a really nice boy. Er..Mum...he's a GUY..MY GUY to be exact.. Mum consoled Dad so at the end , THEY APPROVED!!! I'm so happppyyyy~~ :D

~Donghae P.O.V~

Kekekeke...Jiae's late. By...10 minutes..what took her so long?? O.O

"Mianhae oppaa~" I heard Jiae's voice behind. Omo. She's CUTER than before~

I smiled. She was holding my hand for balance as she was panting really hard.

"Haha..why did you run??" I chuckled. She hit me lightly and pouted.

"Awww..Okayy..I know I know..." I pinched her cheeks. *Didn't I told you NOT to do that???=.="

Anyways , Jungmin hyung wants us to check out his new arrivals today and I plan to take her shopping later.

I helped to carry her bag as she linked arms with me like a cute koala bear.

"Oppa..my parents know about us..and.." she said. I widen my eyes.

"AND??" I asked , shocked. Well..Jiae's parents are PRETTY SCARY...

"THEY APPROVED US!!" she cheerfully said as she tighten her grip on my arm.  I released a sigh of relief.

I rubbed her head. "Aigoo...scared me to death.." I said smiling. We reached the Delicious Dessert Cafe.

"Hyungg!!!" I exclaimed when I saw Jungmin hyung , arranging the cupcakes.

"DONGHAEEEEEE AHHH!!!" he ran to me , pulling me into a tight hug. His eyes look puffy.

"Waeee Hyung??" I said a little taken back. I mean..hugging is fine but that hug is so sudden.

"My baby princess , Kimberly...BROKE UP WITH ME..WAHHHHHH!!!" Jungmin said in tears , sobbing on my sleve. Jiae chuckled.

"Er..Hyungg..we are here to check out with your new arrivals.." I eye-signalled him to telll him that Jiae is there.

"Ohh..*sniff* right..annyeong Jiae ahh.." he said , wiping his tears.

"Annyeong Oppa. Get a grip. Maybe you two had a misunderstanding." Jiae consoled him and giggled a bit.

"What's so funny??" Jungmin hyung asked a little upset.

"HAHAHA..You call your girlfriend 'baby princess'...aigooo...chessyy.." Jiae laughed. SO THAT WAS IT.

"Whyy?? My baby princess doesn't like the nickname.." I as I put my arm around her.

"Call me that again and I'll poke your eyes out!!!" she threatened me , cutely.

"WAHHH!!! I MISS KIM!!! *sniff*...Okayy...come this side.." he gestured while he took a napkin to wipe his tears.

~Jiae P.O.V~

Jungmin's lovesick.=.=

*NEW ARRIVALS*

"HEART TO HEART Cupcake. The heart is a gummy sweet. Followed by Strawberry icing and chocolate cream cake." Jungmin said.

"Chocolate Swirls. For all-time chocolate lovers." he said a bit well from his emotional side.

"Cupcake for Cupcake. It's made up of Pink-Lemonade icing and chocolate soft cake." he explained.

"Ribbon Cupcake. Vanilla cupcake with strawberry icing" he said proudly.

GULP!! I WANT IT!!! I looked at Donghae. He stared at me for a while and smiled.

"Hyung , pack one of this for me." Donghae gestured to Jungmin.

"Huh?? Ohokayy..." Jungmin obeyed.

"Cherry-licious Chocolate Fanstasia. Currently my bestsellers. Cherry-Chocolate flavour." Jungmin said proudly.

YUM YUM YUM!!

We moved on to the cakes section.

"Strawberry-Chocolate Cake with some coffee mix to it. " he explained. "Kimberly loves those.." he choked.

=.= Lovesick much??

"Hello-Kitty Cake. I spent 2 weeks preparing for it. This can only be ordered. It needs around 3 days to bake it." he explained.

WOAHH!! THIS CAKE IS AWESOME!!! :D

"Lastly , my Fruitade Pie. First time I've ever made a pie. I guess it's...OKAY???" he looked at our reactions.

It's pretty tasty-looking to me.

"I think it's great.." Donghae reassured him. Aww...he's such a sweetie.

"i LOVE YOUUUU SOO MUCHH DONGHAE!!! " he said almost in tears. How many love rivals do I have?? =.=

"AHEM AHEM!!" I glared at both of them. "Sorryy..he's takennn.." I glared at Jungmin.

"Hahaa..such a cutie.." Donghae backhugged me tightly. I tried to release myself but..HE'S TOO STRONG...=.= I better start exercising..><

"Here..grab these Hard-Rock candies..Try it.." he passed the sweets. I took one..Mmmm...sweet~ :D

We said 'Thanks' to Jungmin and went out of the cafe. I immediately ate my Ribbon Cupcake. Donghae placed his arm around my waist. Not like I don't like it but it doesn't feel real. As if I'm dreaming.

~Donghae P.O.V~

Jiae was eating her Ribbon Cupcake. It matches with her hair , earrings , ring , outfit...she's perfect. She looks like a cute kitten eating the cupcake. Aww..I couldn't help it but sneak my hand around her waist and pull her closer to me. She wore a very sweet perfume. Like cotton candy.

We're currently walking to the Street Mall downtown. I have alot of connections there since I usually shop and hang out with Eunhyuk there. Sometimes with the Xpressed gang there.

As she finish her cupcake , we went in American Eagle Outfitters.

 

I heard it's a good place to shop for Fashion and stuff. So I led Jiae in. She seems pretty surprised.

"Oppaa..wahhh~ This place is so nice~ Look!! The dresses are so pretty~" she exclaimed.

She tried on different dresses. She looks so pretty in ALL of them. And I mean it , ALL OF THEM. It's really hard to choose.

"Oppa..should I buy the polka-dot one or the flowery brown one??" she asked.

"I don't know..you look so beautiful in all of them" I replied , smiling.

"Aishh..chessy~~ " she hit my chest lightly. HEY!! I'M JUST SAYING THE TRUTH!!

"OH!! hehehe~" she giggled when she saw a black tube-like dress.

"Oppa!!! How about this??" she asked as she tried it on.

"That's really pretty~" I smiled.

"Really?? Okayy..I'll take this.." she said to the sales assitant.

At the cashier , she was persistant to pay for the dress. As usual , I didn't let it. I used my credit card and paid for it.

"LEE DONGHAE! I'm the rich one here...I SHOULD PAY!! and it's MY DRESS. It's not like YOU'RE gonna wear it.."she pouted.

"Haha..but I'm the GUY in the relationship..I should be the one paying sweetie.." I said as I carried her bag and pinched her nose.

"I don't care. Next item , I'M PAYING!!" she sulked. Aww...that little sweetie pie.

Next we went to Tiffany and Co. Well..since she already bought a dress..we are just gonna look around.

"Oppaa..look at this watch!!" Jiae pulled me to the watch section.

~Your P.O.V~

Donghae has been so sweet to pay for my items. BUT. I'm the one who's gonna wear it so I'm gonna pay for it..>:D

Anyways , as we went into Tiffany & Co. , I spot a BEAUTIFUL WATCH on sale.

"Oppaa...look at this watch!!" I pulled Donghae to my side.

"Can I see it??" I asked the sales assistant. She opened the glass box and showed me the watch.

"It's the latest design from our Rolex Women series. It's currently on 20% discount." the sales assitant introduced.

"I'll take it!!" I exclaimed. I glared at Donghae "I'm paying!".

After I paid for that watch ,it cost around $200++ btw ,

We went to have LUNCH~ :D It's 1.30pm already. After all that shopping~ Phew~

Donghae took me to a traditional Korean food restaurant. I tried the Kimchibokumbab(Korean Fried Rice) and Samgyupsal ( a Korean dish with COOK-IT-YOURSELF meat , eaten with onion or lettuce etc)

It was really delicious. The Korean food is really different from Western food or anything. It has this spicy taste and it's really OISHI!!! :D

Then for dessert , we shared a PATBINGSO~ It's shaved ice with different toppings. YUMM!! :D

After we finished our meal , we then proceed to VIctoria Secret. I'm thinking of buying a perfume since...my perfume is empty already. :D Hehe:D

Donghae picked out a few scents he liked. I want to spray a perfume that Donghae likes so well..not being y or anything..so he can...SMELL ME???? *....... I want to say a lot of words to say but I'm currently speechless*

"I think this smells nice.." he said as he passed me the pink perfume. I sniffed it. It smells a little fruity vanilla smell.. I LOVED IT.

"I like this one too.." I smiled.

"I'll buy it for you..AP..AH...WA..WI..WE...WHE..." Donghae said as I tried to stop him from buying the perfume for me but he keep cutting off my words. I just pouted and cuddled his arm.

"Mmmm...you shouldn't have bought it for me.." I whined.

"Anything for you baby~" he smiled as we went out of the store.

We went to Louis Vuitton next. I'm determind to buy him a present here. Since...so far..I'm the one that has been buying..><

I looked around for MEN items. It seems this store DOESN'T SELL MEN ITEMS!! -.- Anyways , I saw these KAWAII PAIR of BOOTS. It has cute bows on it. I looked around for Donghae. I don't want him to know I'm buying it.

"It'll be 42,900 won please.." the cashier said. I fumbled in my bag. WHERE IS MY WALLET?? >:O

"Here you go.." I heard someone say. EHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Lee DONGHAE!!" I shouted and immediately apologised to the customers. Well..I have a habit of shouting when I'm angry.

"Waeee??" he pouted innocently.

"Don't give me that look!!" I snapped at him.

"What look??" he asked innocently.

"That innocent look you always give and you think I'll fall for that. This time. No." I glared at him.

"Waeee??" he pouted innocently. Again.

"Fine"I gave up. He's such a cute puppy. I mean..LOOK AT HIM!! :')

So we went to Starbucks to have our TEA time..er....COFFEE time??

I let Donghae order everything since I want to be princess-y today. HEHE:D And I want to test if he knows me well or not. HEHE:D

He came in with two small plates of chocolate cake with whipped cream and a strawberry on top. Aww..he remembers i love strawberries and chocolate.

He went back to the counter as I was staring at the cakes. He came back with a Vanilla Cream Coffee Latte for himself. And a Caramel Macchiato for me.Aww..he remembesrs that my favourite drink is Caramel Macchiato!!

After our 'tea time' , we went to Sephora. I still haven't forget about ME buying HIM a gift for the BEST DAY EVER :

I looked around and dragged Donghae to the sneakers section. I decided that I'm not LEAVING until I buy him a pair of sneakers. Since well..he..usually wears sneakers to dance..OK..I'm NO STALKER!!!

"Oppa!! This looks nice right??" I asked , eyeing on the blue-checkered sneaker.

"Hehe..You want sneakers??" he asked surprised.

"No!!! You pabo!! I want to buy it for youuuuuu~~" I whined like a kid.

"Aishh~ No need.." he tried to declined.

"If you're gonna say 'No'!! I'll break up with you this instant!!" I threathened him. Well..THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA BREAK UP WITH HIM JUST BECAUSE OF A PAIR OF SNEAKERS BUT- I WAS JUST JOKING!! :D

"Hahaha..Araso~ I like these Red Sneakers. It looks like the same as Eunhyuk. How's about it??" he smiled. SAME AS EUNHYUK?? O.o Eunhyuk is my No.1 LOVE RIVAL.

I paid for the Red Sneakers anyways. He persistantly said he wanted the Red Sneakers so I just bought it for him . Lee Eunhyuk -.-"

Donghae and I then proceed to a BIG Forever 21 outlet. i'm guessing......it's my shopping time...AGAIN..T.T

Not like I dislike it , I feel bad as I'm the only one buying stuff.

I looked around. Hmmm..maybe I should buy something for Yuri and Hyoyeon too...

I saw a set of beautiful earrings. Hmm..I really like the Pink and White Pearls. There are 6 of them. I'll keep 2 and give the rest to Yuri , Hyoyeon , Megan and Jane. That'll be perfect!! I went to the cashier and paid for it. Donghae was busy looking around I guess. Since he didn't pop in.

~Donghae's P.O.V~

When I saw Jiae heading for the counter , I didn't stop her. 'Cause I was buying a gift for her. It's a necklace which states 'Lovely'. Well..she is lovely~ I walked to the other counter and bought it in a flash. When l looked to the counter Jiae was at , she was still paying her item and looking around. For me , I guess...awww..she's such a cutie.

"Looking for me , baby?" I whispered in her ear seductively. She immediately blushed.

i held her hand and went out of the shop. As we were in front of the shop , I turned her so she's facing me.

"Huh?? Wae??" she asked confused.

I took out the necklace and wear the necklace for her. She blushed. It was like a hugging position so I guess she's shy.

"Aww..Haee..I..." she tried to say but I 'Shhh' her.

"You like it??" I asked. She nodded cutely.

"Hehe..come on..we're gonna be late for dinner..I've made reservation.." I said as I grabbed her free hand as she was holding her shopping bags at the other hand.

~Your P.O.V~

Donghae took me to the buffet dinner place. OMG!! We went to the rooftop and since it's evening , there's a BEAUTIFUL sunset!! KYAHHH!!! I love it!!

I looked around the buffet. YES. It's a buffet. Apparently , Donghae's uncle's friend owns this place so his uncle's friend is really friendly and understands his finiancial difficulties so he gets to eat for free and he specially reserved that spot and got my buffet FREE too. -.-

Why do you have to be so likable , LEE DONGHAE?? T.T

I looked around the desserts. All look YUMMY but not as DELICIOUS-LOOKING as Jungmin's cafe.

At the end , I couldn't decide and my legs hurt from all the walking so I asked Donghae to choose for me and I went back to our table.

He took a Lime Fizzy drink for himself and a Strawberry fizzy for me.

We shared Seafood Platter together. A perfect dinner date as the scenery is beautiful and so is my boyfriend. Hehe:D

We ate dinner and Donghae sent me home. When we reached the gate , he pulled out a small box.

"For you baby~ I saw you looking at these at dinner just now." he said. Aww..he's been noticing me!! :D

"Aww..Thanks Hae oppa!!" I exclaimed. Aww..he's sho sweet. I think I might die of his sweetness. He's the PERFECT BOYFRIEND.


TEASER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLOOO SUBSCRIBERS and not to forget ,  READERS!! :D SORRY FOR THE INSANELYY LONG CHAPPIE!! Hope it fulfills almost 4 days of NO UPDATE. Just to let you all know , I'm considering of starting my 'Love the way you lie' fic due to popular demand which means LESS update on Million Dollar Girl fic. I estimate , I'll only update every once or twice a week for this story if I were to start on that fic 'cause to write that fic , ONE chappie needs ALOT of attention. HEHE:D I'll leave it to you readers and subscribers to decide. Do comment!! :D And honestly , I don't know what these shops sells as i've never been there(except Forever 21) so I just put whatever that looks pretty or nice. :D

TEASER for NEXT CHAPPIE: HyoHyuk , EunHae , Dance <<<<< ANOTHER HINT : Starting of this chappie , Yuri's message!!

TEASER for FUTURE CHAPPIES: You might have thought that ever since Donghae and Jiae are a item. Donghae's popularity goes down. A-HA. Guess what?? YOU'RE WRONG!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ More drama coming~ *WINK* :D I have to ask though , do you want a little angst?? :)

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!! :D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCHH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!! :D

PLEASE COMMENT AND ANSWER THESE TWO QUESTIONS~~~

1. Should I start on the 'Love the way you lie' fic? But it means , less time on THIS fic. :/

2. Are you guys OK with A LITTLE angst later?? :D I promise it'll be very interesting!! :D

COMMENT COMMENT!! :D