Morning Insecurities~

Million Dollar Girl

Your P.O.V

Today was little weird. Mom didn't send me off. Apparently , she told me she'll be at the spa till noon and going bowling with dad and dad's friends in the afternoon and have dinner as well so I don't have to worry about going home late. Dad went off early to catch up with some work as he will be going bowling later.

I took the normal limousine and asked my driver. "Driver Kim. Is it me or things changed?"

"I do not know about that Miss. I'm not interested in other people's affairs." he said politely.

We've arrived. I went out of the limousine MYSELF. It's a ghost town like yesterday.

"Should I pick you up today??" he asked. "No need.I'll be home late. Go and get yourself a girlfriend!" I scoffed , grabbed my bag and walked to towards to gate.

"JIAAAAAAEEEEEEE~~" Donghae came running to me like a lost child that has just found his mummy. He hugged me tight.

"HEY!! You're clinging on too closer and TIGHTLY in public!!" I said as I pushed him away. I feel my face already red. it's the second day of school and he's treating me as if I'm his girlfriend.

"Aww...Jiae's blushing.." He teased. THAT BRAT!! HE HAVENT STOP TEASING ME HAVEN'T HE!!!!!

I looked straight, holding my anger and walked away.

"Haha..and don't worry..my fangirls wouldn't be here in 15 mins.." he said walking closely beside me.

"YOUR Fangirls..arrogrant bastard..chee...go awayy~~~" I said as I lightly ran away from him. Honestly , I like that company.

"Haha..kidding~ Have you gotten Eunhyuk's text last night??" he asked , catching up with me.

"Yeahh..I was sleeping when he sent me that message..I was almost too sleepy to reply.." I yawned. He texted me at 2am in the morning. Probably 'cause he spend the night , dancing.

" I read that message this morning. I slept immediately after I laid Hae Ra to bed. I'll just tell him my reply todayy.." he said , calmly.

WAIT! ISN'T EUNHYUK GONNA BE IN A BAD MOOD IF SOMEONE DOESN'T REPLY TO HIS TEXTS??

" Er..Donghae.." I hesistated.

"ke..what happened to the 'oppa'??" he asked. I HAVE NO TIME TO ENTERTAIN YOUR JOKES OR TEASING. LEE DONGHAE THAT IMMATURE BRATTT!!

"FINE! DONGHAE OPPA!! Isn't Eunhyuk gonna be in a bad mood if you did that??" I asked a little annoyed by the teasing..

"Not really. If it's me , he'll just ask me IN A GOOD MOOD since I'm with him 2/3 of my life!" he laughed.

WOAH!! THEY ARE REALLY CLOSE!!

Me and Donghae sat at the bench near to the canteen and talked about stuff happened yesterday. I'm starting to have butterflies in my stomach.

"YO!! LOVE BIRDS WHO AREN'T AWARE THE BEST DANCER STROLLING IN!!!! HEY JIAE!!! IS DONGHAE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN MY DANCING??" Eunhyuk said shouted behind of us. I blushed at his question. Haizz..these two are really best friends.

"HYUKKIEEEE!! SUPP~~!!! " Donghae shouted as well and they did their 'welcoming' gesture.

"SO JIAE..ANSWER MY QUESTION!!" Eunhyuk said or shouted at me.

"YAHHH!! speak softly..it's so embrassing.." I said looking around.

"WHAT'S SO EMBRASSING?? MY VOICE OR THE QUESTION!! WAHHH!! JIAE LIKES LEE DONGHAEEE!!!" Eunhyuk shouted. Donghae just stood there laughing. THOSE JERKS. WAIT TILL I STRANGLE THEM!!

"LEE EUNHYUK!!!! YOU COME HERE YOU IMMATURE BASTARD!!!" I shouted and started chasing him around. GUYS...=.=

"Eunhyukk!!! 7am alreadyy!!" Donghae shouted to Eunhyuk.

"WHAT?? I was just beginning to tease Jiae. Okayy!! GOT TO GO JIAEE!! SEE YOU IN CLASS!!" Eunhyuk said and ran away with Donghae , holding hands. *EUNHAE MOMENT..KYAHHHHHH!!!*

 


 I walked to my classroom , listening to music. The school is already jam-packed with students.

" HEY.. LEE DONGHAE AND EUNHYUK IS THEREE...COME ON!!!" one girl said. Immediately , all the girls were like 'KYAHHHH!!' and rushed towards the canteen.

Haizz..popular much..

'GLOOMY JIAEE!! MORNING!!" Yuri surprised me by shocking me from the back.

"Haha..You scared me. Hey Yuri!!" I smiled at her. She's as cheerful as always.

"How's your trip to see DooJoon yesterdayy??" she asked.

"Haha..that guy's a genius..say..You're cousins with Eunhyuk??" I asked although I knew the answer already. I wanted her to tell me.

"HAAAA!!! How you know??" she whispered , looking around.

"Haha..Donghae told me. Somehow Eunhyuk being angry switched topics to you and Eunhyuk since you get it all the time." I laughed as I grabbed my books from my locker.

"Ohh..Don't tell anyone!! I don't want to be bombarded EVER AGAIN!! You know..Eunhyuk is..well...HAWT...in other girls's eyes..if you know him..he's an irritating jerkk.." Yuri laughed.

"I pretty much know that..What about 'being bombarded'?" I said , smiling.

"Well..there's this neighbourhood girls who pretended to be my friend so they can get close to Eunhyuk. I didn't have much friends so I befriended them. Sadly , they keep backstabbing me at the end , I couldn't take it and told them off. You're not gonna do that aren't you??" Yuri eyed me.

"Trust me. I don't even like that guy. Always bullying and teasing me like no tomorrow. Immature." I smiled.

"HAHA..That's AWESOME. Hey look..isn't that Donghae??" she asked , pointing to behind me.

IT IS. Donghae is talking to the sweet girl from yesterday. I think her name was Jessica.

Jessica was clinging onto Donghae's shirt and THEY WERE FREAKING CLOSE. Donghae was cupping her face like what he did when I was crying.

WTF? TO THINK I CHOSE HIM RATHER THAN MY BOYFRIEND , JASON. TO THINK HE'S A NICE GUY. WHAT THE FREAKING ING THING IS THIS. HE'S SUCH BAD PLAYER. HE PROBABLY IS NOT A AND SLEPT WITH MANY GIRLS. TO THINK HE WAS DIFFERENT. I KNEW IT!! I WAS MINDED. I'M FUMING MAD NOW.

Donghae P.O.V

"Aww..poor thing..Your dad's been too rough on you.." I cupped her face. She's such a poor girl...always got beaten up by her father for unbelivable reasons.

"Yeap..You're the only person I can talk to about these problems.." Jessica sobbed as her hands went to cling onto my shirt.

"I really miss you...alot..." Jessica sobbed , leaning onto me. Haizz...I guess she's still heartbroken. HEY. It's been 5 months since I broke up with her. We only lasted for 3 months.

"Sica , you know I don't LOVE you. You have to let go of me." I said , hugging her. WHAT CAN I DO??? She's emotionally unstable.

"I can't..*sniff*..I tried...I really did..I made new friends..met new guys..I even got into a relationship with this cute guy I met at the smoothie bar..but when he kissed me , I could only think of you..always you....why can't you love me??I love you so much. Is it because I look fake?? Ugly??" she asked almost desperately. She clinged onto me very tightly.

"No..Sica..It's because you're too perfect for me. You deserve other better and capable guys. You're very talented , sweet and beautiful but you're too perfect..it's impossible for someone like me to LOVE you.."I said , patting her head and combing her hair. Haizz..I REALLY DUN LIKE HER. Although she's sweet and all but something's off about her. As if she doesn't have flaws. Too good for me.

She didn't say anything but cry louder onto my shirt. I don't mind since she always does that. And my shirt is easily dried. Haizz..Jessica is such a poor girl. I tried introducing her to Eunhyuk but Eunhyuk is a little well..un-gentleman type.

Yuri P.O.V  *see the catch here...it's YURI not YOUR!!! Muahahaaa...did you get fooled?? I don't think so.-.- Back to the storyy!! :D*

Haizz..That Lee Donghae is with his ex-girlfriend , Jessica. Jessica is really sweet and pretty. She once back me up when guys were teasing me about my half-curly hairstyle I had last year. They said it looked like a mop. Jessica backed me up saying 'I think she's prettier with half-curly hair. It makes you stand out and look like a model".  I looked at Jiae. She had this annoyed , angry and sort-of jealous expression.

"Hey , Jiae. You okay??" I tapped her.

"Yeahh..Let's get going.." she gave me a fake smile. Don't tell me she fell in love with LEE DONGHAE like the other girls. I MEAN , DONGHAE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS NOR GIRLS. But Jiae doesn't look like she can fall in love so easily. Anyways , she have a boyfriend in New York. She's a nice girl. She wouldn't cheat on her boyfriend. Relax Yuri Relax. It's just an assumption. Maybe Jiae thought of something frustrating. Relax Yuri Relax.


TEASER AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

IT'S NIGHT TIME NOWWW!! MY DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY!! :D Anyways , I decided NO MORE NEW YORK TALKING FOR NOW. More on You , Donghae , Jessica love line. With Yuri backing you up. As well as Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk love line which I have yet to ADVANCE it. HyunA will pop in as well. NEW CHARACTERS ermmm..MAYBE?? NEW BACKGROUND. AND I'VE RATED H it. Not yet 'cause I have yet to reached the stage.WINK. And I'm scared I get it'll get scolded for not putting RATED H since it contains some vulgarities here and there. I'll start putting when they've reached the stage. HAHA. Hope you continue loving it. :D

You there!!, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!! I APPRECIATE IT MANY MANY!!!

I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS SO SUBSCRIBE!! COMMENTS ARE LOVEDD <3

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! <3

500+++ views!! WOOOTTTT!!! THANK YOUUU!! :D