Dinner with the Parks WITH Guests , THE LEES :D

Million Dollar Girl

~YOUR P.O.V~

We are currently in my room.My bedroom to be exact. Donghae has been wiping my tears and asking me 'Are you okayy??' every time thats it's getting annoying. Hae Ra was playing with my teddy bears. NO COMMENTS ON IT PLEASE. I know I'm 17 but can't I at least keep it for memories?? -.-"

My personal maid entered the room. "Miss Jiae..Your dad wants you to be in the dinner room by 7.30pm.."

"Haizz..Okayy..Can Donghae and Hae Ra come along?" I asked the maid.

"Well...ahh...err...I just they could..." she said hurriedly and closed the door.

~Donghae P.O.V~

I escorted Jiae to her room. Her house is HUGE. Her room is BIG.

---------------------Flashback-----------------------

As I went into the door with a sign said 'JEAN Park JiHye' , the door is purple. I guess she likes purple?? Then that questioned was answered.

Her room or apartment was PURPLE. O.O Her living room.

Her bedroom

Her so-called 'Hang out. Chit-chat' Room.

Her bathroom

AND A WHOLE ROOM FOR HER CLOSET ITSELF!!

END OF FLASHBACK.

We're in her bedroom. I've been worried about her since. She can emotionally break down anytime. Haizz..she's just too strong.

So her maid just told her to go have dinner with her family. I looked at the clock. 7.20pm. Haizz...

"Jiae-yahh..You sure you want go face your parents again?? You're still fragile you knowww.." I asked Jiae.

She nodded. " I need to face them someday. I don't want to hide and make me look weak." she said.

Haizz..this girl...always putting up a strong act...

"Go and change first..I'll wait here with Hae Ra...." I said gently.

"Oh...umm..a-a-arigato!!" she said then rushed out of the bedroom. HAHA..Can this girl get any cuter?? She wants to say 'Thanks' but she is trying to say it in another language so I won't understand so she doesn't have to repeat it. OMG. CUTE:D

~Your P.O.V~

I feel loved , touched and grateful. Donghae is such a sweet angel. Haizz...I better get changed. I wore the normal tank top and shorts.

When I went back to the bedroom to call Donghae and Hae Ra , I SWORE DONGHAE LOOKED AT ME UP AND DOWN. IMMA POKE HIS EYES OUT!!!

~Donghae P.O.V~

I was clipping Hae Ra's hair with some of Jiae's pretty hairclips from when she was in kindergarten i guess when suddenly my jaw dropped when I saw Jiae when she opened the door.

"Oppa.let's go noww..it's pass 7.30pm alreadyy.." she said. She wore a red tanktop which is so Y~ and a demin shorts which added on to the iness.

"Oppa~" Hae Ra tapped me. I gulped. I have been staring at her since I DON'T KNOW WHEN. She stared at me weirdly.

"LEE DONGHAE YOU ERTED ALIEN. WHERE AND WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT??" she exploded.

"Er..Hae Ra was wondering if she could have your hairclips.." I said as I eye-signalled Hae Ra.

"Of course Hae Ra...SO LEE DONGHAE WHAT WOULD YOU STARING AT??" she said..when I turned to face Jiae. I realized she's in front of me and from my sitting position , her s were right in front of--- "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! JIAEEEE~~' I screamed.

Jiae pulled my ear and grabbed Hae Ra by the hand. " HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY UHHHH!!!" she walked off with a annoyed and angry expression.

------------ AT THE DINNER ROOM -------------------

~Your P.O.V~

I'm AWKWARD..Dad hasn't said anything since we've walked in. Mum has been texting(SURPRISINGLY) the entire 10 minutes. Donghae feeds Hae Ra as Hae Ra looks around cutely.

The maids have served the food.

Mine is the usual fish & chips. The maids made fish & chips for Hae Ra and Donghae too.

Mum had pasta. But it seems she's too busy texting to even touch the food.

Dad ate his normal steak. Not even making eye contact with me. I guess he's stilll angry ><

All of us drank ice-lemon tea. Since my family follows the more of the western tradition. :D

"So , young man , what's your name?" Dad asked Donghae. I looked at Donghae dumbfounded.

"Er..Donghae immida. Sorry if I haven't properly introduce myself. I'm Lee Donghae. This is my sister , Lee Hae Ra. I'm Jiae's classmate and dance partner for the upcoming project." Donghae said.

"Dance partner? Only two of you?" Dad asked.

"Well....there is another guy also in this dance thing. His name is Eunhyuk.He's my bestfriend. Also Jiae's friend." Donghae said clearly.

"Very well. And you say you are searching for your mother?? Here??" Dad asked , eyes wide.

"My mum works here.." Donghae began to say.

"As a MAID.." I cut off Donghae's words and death glared at my dad.

"And who would that fine lady be?" Dad asked.

"YOUR PERSONAL MAID. Mdm Lee Soo Hyun!!!!" I answered for Donghae. I didn't care. No one's treating my friend's mother like that.

"Yes. Miss Jiae. You called.OMO!" Mdm Lee came rushing in.

"UMMAAAA!!!" Hae Ra jumped off her seat and ran towards Mdm Lee. I smiled then glared at my dad again.

"Stop glaring at your daddy honey. Your daddy has been nice enough to think it through and let you have choice in your life." Mum FINALLY said.

"REALLY?? OMO!!! THANKS DADDYY!!" I ran to my dad and hugged him from the back.

"Well...well..I realized I've been too hard on you.." my dad began to say. I looked at Mdm Lee and Donghae hugging tightly.

"Donghae-ah...Are you alright? Are you sick or anything? I'm so sorry , honey. You're only 17 and you have to work , study , take care of your sister and be a man of the household and mama can't be with you all the time. Only on weekends. Look at you. Thin and fragile. My poor baby."

"Thin?? He's strong alright." I said glaring at Donghae. I'll never forget the red marks when he dragged me to the ice-cream vendor.

So there and then DINNER ENDS. The beginning of my newly freedom life.


TEASER AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

MY TRIPLE UPDATE TODAYYYY!!! I'm not having writer's block but I wrote this for 3-4hours. I was tired and my body was aching from the exercise from my CCA. MILLIONS OF PUSH-UPS AND SIT-UPS INCLUDING CROTCHES. I swear I could die. So I went home , had dinner , bathe , and started typing and searching away. SORRY IF MY PICTURES WERE A LITTLE APPETIZING. It's a present since I haven't had much pictures in the previous chappies. Anyways , I'll only update tomorrow 'cause I slept at 4am yesterday and my back hurts so I'm freaking tired and sleepy. I promise to update tomorrow. Love you many many~ :D Subscribe and Comment please~ :D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3 ME REPLY!!

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE~ :D

THANKS FOR READING MY FIC!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! :D