Royalty !

Million Dollar Girl

~Your POV~

'Good Luck , Jiae!! Make Umma and Appa proud!!' my mum said as she hugged me as your bodyguard opened the limo's door and I entered.

 

You rolled your eyes. You hated being treated like royalty. You hated changing schools. You wished you could stay in New York with your sister , Ji Young. But your parents say you should start a new life in Korea. You wanted to stay with Megan and Jane , your bestfriends and of course , your darling boyfriend , Jason. You have been treated like royalty since young. But you hated it. Your mother never once bathed you or tucked you in bed. It's always your maids who do it. And you are very close to your maids even though they are older than you. They are like your mother to you.Your father don't really care much about you. He's only concern if you try to break his rules.

Like you must be home by 6pm. Follow the bodyguards orders.*The bodyguards are given orders by your father every morning if not , the previous night* No hanging out. No talking on the phone until 8pm. And tons more.

It's ish! Even if you go lunch or go on dates with your BF*I'm cutting it short since he's not the main thing now..He'll come out later in the story..OK..back to the story*  , there will be like MINIMUM 3 bodyguards protecting and watching you every move. Jason didn't mind it at all and thats what you like about him. He cares about you and not your money. And he promised to keep in touch even when you went to Korea. You both kept a long-distance boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

As you arrived school , your bodyguard escorted you to the main gate where the students all just stared , minding their own business as they too were treated like that.

(A/N: YES I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE A HOSPITAL HALL WAY BUT WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE!! Grrr...)

'Miss , meet here at 5pm after school. Ok? Here's the documents you should give your form teacher when class starts! Good Luck , MIss so I'll see you at 5' he quickly said while passing the documents and getting back into the limo. I sighed looking at the documents. 

Park JiHye

Transfer student from New Jersey High.

Daughter of Businessman Park Soo-Man. *Did I mention he's a millionaire and is insanely famous? Well..he is*

I walked into the hall way and looked for my class. I was supposed to be in the History Room but where could it be? Mr Kim Jung Soo was my form teacher. Suddenly someone whispered near my ear.


How's the first chapter?? Honestly I didn't really wanted to write about the boyfriend/girlfriend thingy as you're gonna be falling for Donghae~ And apologies if he hasn't appear YET. I promise that he'll appear in the next chapter. And if you like to know , I pictured Jason to be 2PM's Wooyoung since he's my bias in 2PM so hope you don't mind. While Megan and Jane will probably be Trinity and Janey from GP Basic. They are like COOL people.

If you are wondering if Jason will move to Korea , he will..but I won't tell you in details. And lemme tell you that Jiae which is you will be HATED in school.But you'll have a AWESOME bestfriend so don't worry!! And the bestfriend will be a girl. I'm picturing SNSD Yuri or 4Minute 's HyunA since they both are awesome dancers. What you think??

Comments are loved!! Subscribe too!! :)