genie

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys! Hello! Hehehe last chapter was a shock? I hope you like this chapter guys! Anyway I’m afraid you can’t imagine a guy like Chanyeol being a cold and bad guy. So I will give you some pict at the end okay? Don’t for get to tell me what do you think about the chapter! XOXO!

 

Suho hung up his phone. “ Guys that was Yixing”. Suho made everyone paid attention for him.

“ Why?” Baekhyun looked at Suho, “ did something happen?”

“ He said he need to say something” Suho answered “ and it’s for 11 of us,”

“ he’s so weird” Said Kris.

“ you’re weirder” Said Kai. Kris glared at him and made Kai stopped laughing. Tao looked at those 2 guys with jealousy and asked Suho again “ he seems very serious”

“ we will be at home in the next 2 days, but now he make me wants to go home now” Said Chen “ He called you and seems like this is very important”

“ Lay never made anything big like this” Said Xiumin, “ so it must be a very big thing”

“ what is this all about” Luhan started to talk “ let’s just go home tomorrow, cause anyway, I’m bored here, we’ve been to this place so many times together right?”

“ I agree” Said D.O “ I’m also getting bored”

“ so we’re going home tomorrow?” Suho looked at everyone. They looked each other and nodded agree.

 

***

 

Jinah ran to her class and found Eunji and Yoona who looked at Jinah table. Jiunah table was full with presents and gift from students. It was official, Jinah was the on of the hot girls in school right now. Jinah came to her rable and looked at all of those presents. “ What the hell? How am I going to study?!”

“ I don’t know, I just arrived few minutes ago” Said Eunji.

“ But I know” Yoona laughed “ I arrived as the first person in this school this morning, and there was a huge post car and they delivered that big white teddy bear on the back and 3 chocolates and that 2 box” Yoona pointed at all gift she was talking about, “and the rest is from your fangirl and fanboy”

“ I have a fanboy?” Jinah shocked.

“ yeah of course! You act like you don’t know” Eunji laughed and teased Jinah, “ you need to figure out how to bring all of this back home.”. Yoona laughed with Eunji. But she stopped after she saw Kai walked into the class. “ He’s here”

“ as in who?” Eunji looked around and saw Kai also “ ah yeah, they arrived yesterday”. Jinah looked at Kai and remembered something she needed to do. She opened her bag and took the Tiffany’s paper bag.

“ hey where are you going?” Asked Yoona.

“ The music room, oppa usually practice there every Monday morning”. Jinah ran before her friends made her changed her mind. The music room was very close to her class. And she saw Yixing there. She knocked and opened the door. Yixing stopped playing with the piano and looked at her.

“ Do you like it?” Yixing directly asked her about the necklace. Jinah walked closer to him and put the paperbag above the piano. “ I can’t accept this, it’s too expensive”. Yixing looked at her with a flat face. He knew that Jinah might rejected it but he found a way already to made her took it back again.

“ and I’m sorry because I didn’t tell you I can play drum” Said Jinah.

 

BINGO. Lay waited for her to mentioned that.

 

Jinah saw Lay closed her book and the piano immidiately. She knew Lay was very upset. “ I’m really really sorry oppa, I didn’t want so many people know about this,”

“ What I can’t believe is you let every student know but you didn’t tell me at all, it’s like an open secret and I don’t know” Said Lay in a serious tone.

“ oppa I’m so sorry” Said Jinah “ I’ll do anything so you can forgive me. I know you’re upset...”

“ yes I’m very upset” Yixing answered with a glared from his eyes. Jinah felt scared and continued. “ But, oppa, I’m serious, I will do anything so you can forgive me”

“ as in anything?” Yixing looked at Jinah and Jinah nodded. Lay smiled and looked at her “ okay, I want 2 wishes”

“ what kind of wishes?” Jinah looked at Lay. She had a deal already and she couldn’t cancel it. It would be same as if she took back her words.

“ first” Lay gave Jinah back the Tiffanys “ you should wear this everyday”

“ it means I should have it!” Jinah shook her head “ I don’t want it”

“ we have a deal already Jinah” Yixing took the necklace from the box and put it on Jinah’s neck. They were very close and didn’t move for a second. “ see? It’s very good in your neck”

“ but..”

“ no but” Lay giggled a little bit “ now for the second wishes”

“ what is the second one?” Jinah looked at Lay. She felt something strange from Lay’s eyes. “ tell me oppa! Ppalii!”

“ I want to have another 3 wishes” Said Lay with a big smile.

 

***

 

Lay arrived at Luhan’s mansion this morning. He saw the other 11 car were there already. He walked out and Luhan’s servant greeted him “ Good afternoon Mr. Zhang,”

“ please wash my car, it’s dirty” Said Yixing. The servant only nodded. “ Where’s Luhan and the other?”

“ they are in the conference room because young master have a mini meeting with the others about their stocks” The head servant answered. Yixing only nodded. He walked into the conference room in the first floor. He knocked and opened the door. They found Luhan was holding few paper. And so was the others.

“ you’re here” Said Luhan. “ Come in Lay, we just planned about something”

 “ Good afternoon everyone” Lay smiled and sat in the place he usually sit which was between D.O and Chen. “ plan about what?”

“ Let’s have an apartment project,” Suho looked at Lay “ 6 buildings, mini town, it’s a good plan”

“ yeah and the building represents 2 person, like you and me, or Suho hyung and Kris Hyung” Chen explained “ that must be very cool”

“ yeah I bet that project will be very success” Said Sehun. “ we just need to look for the place”

“ Guys” Lay looked at everyone “ I thought we’re here for my problem”

“ yes we did, but all of the sudden D.O came up with this idea after he saw a big building,” Kai laughed. D.O only giggled. “ Ah anyway, what’s your problem?”

“ what is this all about? Because it seems like it’s very important to you hyung” Said Sehun. Lay only smiled at him. “ So?”

“ I need to confess” Said Lay. “ I know Jinah since 5 years ago, first time I was here, she’s my first girl friend”

“ AS IN GIRLFRIEND? DUDE!” Kris looked at Lay with disbelief expression “ what weird and cheap girl?!”

“ a friend hyung, but a girl” Said Lay. “ Please understand that she actually different, and...”

“ what?” Tao looked at him.

“ Don’t say that you...” Xiumin looked at him also and hung his sentence. Lay only smiled. And told everyone about his desicion.

“ I decided to court her, from now, she’s mine, no one can touch her”

 

 

 

 

 

“ are you serious?” Said Luhan “ we’re all here just because of that news?”

“ Especially you Luhan hyung,” Said Lay “ you can hate her, you can mock her, but don’t you dare to touch her”

“ you pick her rather than us?” Said Kai “ I can’t believe this”

“ you did it Kai, once, I know even if I’m not there” Lay remind Kai about his past “ you pick your ex rather than them, and turns our she let you down”

“ Liyin is just busy!” Kai raised his note “ That’s why we break up!”

“ see?” Lay laughed.

“ Yixing” Chanyeol called him coldly “ you can break us apart again like what Kai did few years ago”

“ I know Jinah for 5 years now” Lay answered “ it’s not going to be like that”

“ suit yourself” Luhan finally talked again “ she’s not precious anyway, and not my type, an I’m done messing up with her, too disgusting”. Lay smiled and looked at him like and angel. He wouldn’t tell Luhan about Jinah more. He might lost her.

“ Then now he have a deal”

 

***

 

Jinah walked in the coridor that afternoon. She felt a little bit dizzy after she ran in the middle of the day for 15 times for her P.E class. She walked around in the coridor while the others still took a shower after the class. She walked alone and accidentally bumped into someone.

“ Watch out you...” Jinah looked at the person and surprised “ Luhan,”

“ Hello freak” Luhan greeted her. She stood up and faced Luyhan. Luhan saw her neck and looked at the very beautiful necklace of hers. “ That must be the one from Yixing”

“ None of your business” Said Jinah. “ now get out of my way”

“ you know, for a girl, you’re too plain and.. normal, Jinah-ssi” Said Luhan with a little bit grinned in his face “ don’t you think so?”

“ Cause I am normal, now move” Jinah pushed Luhan’s body and moved away. Luhan looked her back walked away and left him. He only stuck in his own mind.

‘ how come Lay fight for that girl like that girl is very special?’ Luhan kept thinking and saw her posture.

‘posture? Pretty, but just pretty not very special. Voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter