I Don't know

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE YOU GO! ENJOY! XOXO

 

Sekyung looked at herself in front of the mirror with her new dress. Her party was finally came. The party people talked about for the past few days. One of the biggest party for elite in Seoul. And also in her school. Everyone is invited. Friends, investors,

 

And future boyfriend.

 

One again, she looked at the gown she had in a Chanel box. A couture gown given by Luhan.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Sekyung was getting ready for her make up that afternoon. She was busy preparing for her party that day. It’s her birthday. She got really excited since everyone is gonna came. “I need to look perfect for today” She mumbled to her make up artist.

“Copy that Sekyung-ssi, I can make you like a goddess” She smiled at Sekyung and Sekyung only gave her a slight. She couldn’t wait to see and hear everyone praising her tonight. Sounded vain, but that’s her. And that’s basically what people wanted on their birthday. To get the attention and love by everyone they loved.

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

“Come in” She answered immediately.

 

Someone opened the door. And it was Luhan who was standing in front of the door. “Oh? Oppa” She widened her eyes. She had no ide Luhan would come this early, “why are you so early?”

“To drop this” Luhan smiled while showing the paperbag in his hand, “happy birthday Sekyung-ah”. Sekyung stood up from her chair and approached Luhan immediately. “I really hope you will like it” said Luhan.

Sekyung looked at the box. ‘Chanel!’ she excitedly screamed inside of her heart. She grabbed the bag from Luhan and opened the box inside immediately. “It looks so pretty! Of course I like it! I will use it for the party if you don’t mind”

“Yeah of course” Luhan smiled, “I’m glad you like it. I will be your date for tonight so you better dress nicely”

Sekyung blushed. “O-okay” She couldn’t believe Luhan actually let himself to be her date, “I will see you tonight oppa, don’t be late”

“I won’t, I wil pick you here at 7”Luhan smiled and walked out from that room

 

FLASHBACK OFF

 

Sekyung smiled. “He will be mine soon, I can feel it” She mumbled to herself. She walked out from her room and saw her mom and dad were talking in front of her room. “Hey mom, hey dad” She greeted them.

“Hello dear” Her mom looked at her, “you look abseloutely stunning! Where’s Luhan?”

“He might be here in a minute” Sekyung smiled. She looked down the hallway and saw a guy walking towards her and her parents. “Oppa!” She recognized that person very well. It was Luhan.

“Happy birthday beautiful” Luhan smiled at her and held her hand. Sekyung tried to calm herself down but too bad she just can’t. Her face became very red.

“Thankyou so much” Sekyung smiled. “Do you know that I’m going to change my dress later with the one you gave me?”

“Really? I feel honored” Luhan joked and Sekyung smiled. She knew tonight was going to be perfect.

“Ah yes, I need to tell you something my dear” Sekyung’s dad started to talk, “unfortunately, Emperor’s owner and their daughter cannot come tonight, but we are invited to their private party by next week”

“Ah really? Okay” Sekyung was a bit. But she seriously couldn’t care less. The only important thing was that Luhan was with her. “I think we should go now”. Luhan nodded and walked with Sekyung towards the ballroom of the hotel. “I’m so sure that today will be the best day ever” Sekyung said to Luhan.

“Why?” He asked.

“Simply because you’re here” Sekyung laughed, “okay I’m being cheesy I’m sorry”

“Forgiven” Luhan smiled.

 

***

 

Jinah looked around and saw every student at school got invited to Sekyung’s party. “I seriously don’t want to come you know it” Jinah groaned to her boyfriend who was standing next to her.

“Enjoy this for me okay? Please?” Lay kissed the Jinah’s head and Jinah just nodded. The other EXO member arrived on time and they looked at Lay with Jinah. “Looking good Jinah-ssi” Suho greeted her and only smiled. Lay looked at all EXO members, “I did gave you all the invitation for next week right?”

“Yeah you did” Chanyeol nodded. He looked at Jinah, “will you come next week? You better dress well, this isthe Emperor’s party”

“Yeah sure I will” Jinah lazily answered. EXO members had been excited about the event while Jinah (who own the party) felt lazy and she even planned not to go. But she can’t run any longer, she needed to go.

“There she comes, with Luhan” Kris looked at the stairs in the ballroon and saw Sekyung walking down with Luhan from the second floor. Everyone looked at them and clapping their hands God knows why. Sekyung politely smiled at everyone with her hands lingering around Luhan’s arm.

“Are they official?” Baekhyun asked.

“Soon they will” Tao mumbled, “I mean, I think Luhan fell for her once again”

“I don’t mind tho, she’s his dream girl right?” Chen commented and the others nodded. Jinah only looked at both of them with a dull eyes.

Sekyung and Luhan walked towards their friends and greeted them. “Hey EXO! Thank you for coming to my party” Sekyung smiled. She looked at Jinah and greeted her sweetly, “eonnie! Thank you for coming!”

“Just call me Jinah I’m not your eonnie anyway” Jinah asked Sekyung and she only nodded with a glare in her eyes. She hugged Luhan’s arm and looked at him, “I’m thirsty, maybe I should get a drink”

“I will get it for you, and I will prepare the orchestra” Luhan smiled, “I think my friend should come with me”

“Can you stay with Jinah for a while?” Lay asked Sekyung.

“Yeah of course! We’re friends right?” Sekyung looked at Jinah. It sounded like it’s a trap kind of question, but Jinah just smiled at the end.

“Be nice” Lay whispered and left the girls. Soojung came right after they left and greeted Jinah, “hello sunbaenim!”

“Hello there Soojung-ssi” Jinah greeted her with a warm tone. And after that, the awkwardness came to the 3 girls.

 

“Test test”

 

Jinah looked at Luhan who was standing in the stage already with the other 11 guys. “I just want to say happy birthday to Sekyung from me and EXO, and today, we will give you something that is very rare coming from us”

“Uh? What is it?” Sekyung was really curious she walked to the front of the stage immediately. Soojung and Jinah followed her and standing next to her. The other guests were screaming for curiousity and excitement at the same time.

“Sekyungie, this is for you” Luhan smiled a bit and the other guys were laughing at each other. But they looked really confident, and that made them looks so handsome on stage.

 

A song came up and they started dancing. They had their formation and stuff and they started singing and dancing at the same time. It was really the thing that people n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter