Long Distance

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!! But her you go! The other chapter of hard and soft melody I hope you like it! XOXO

 

Jinah looked outside of the class. It was a rainy day in Seoul that day it made the day became more gloomy for her. Eunji and Yoona looked at her. She looked really different. It’s been 3 months since Lay left her to go to Berklee in Boston. They would returd next month but Eunji and Yoona started to think it was too long. Jinah was dying already.

“ whoa so this is Jinah if she’s in love” said Eunji. Yoona nodded. “ I can’t believe she can be this pathetic when it comes to boys” Eunji laughed.

“ I hear that” Said Jinah without looking at her friends who sit behind her.

“ Jinah-ya,” Yoona called Jinah “ you need to cheer up! You saw Lay everyday by skype! Come on! He must be sad too if he look you’re like this, he likes you because you’re bright you know”

“ I know” Jinah sighed. She smiled and looked at her friends “ so should we go to Boston?”

“ YA!” Eunji screamed at Jinah “ you are definitely out of your mind, I give up”. Yoona laughed and Jinah only smiled. “ anyway, lets have a sleep over in your house tonight!”

“ good idea!” Yoona nodded “ so you will have some fun! And at least not thinking about Lay all the time”

“ but I have practice tonight,” Jinah looked at them “ is it okay if I have my practice for 2 hours?”

“ yeah yeah take your time” Yoona nodded “ anyway, we want to see you play that instrument! You look so elegant behind that thing!”

“ shut up” Jinah laughed.

“ whoa, that’ Jinah’s first laugh for today” Eunji laughed too.  Eunji looked around and saw Jikwon walked in “ Jikwon is here”. Jinah looked around and saw her ex walked towards her. She smiled politely and Jikwon also smiled.

“ hey Jinah” Jikwon greeted Jinah “ Eunji, and Yoona”

“ annyeong oppa” Jinah smiled. “ how are you? I haven’t seen you for a long time!”

“ yeah we’re both busy” Jikwon smiled “ especially you since you have boyfriend now”

“ yeah but he’s in Boston for now, I’m sure you know that” Jinah smiled “ so what’s up?”

“ oh nothing” Jikwon smiled “ I just want to say hi, I’m about to go to my class from canteen,”

“ ah I see then” Jinah smiled “ have a good day oppa!”. Jikwon smiled and nodded. Eunji and Yoona looked at them and found it somehow weird.

“ oppa” Eunji called Jikwon “ I think the bell is about to rang, you should go upstairs huh?”

“ ah yes” Jikwon smiled. He took something from his pocket and gave it to Jinah, Eunji and Yoona. “ here girls, have some chocolate, have a nice day okay?”

“ we will don’t worry” Yoona smiled. Jikwon walked out from their class and Yoona looked at Jinah, “ Kim Jinah what was that?”

“ what’s what?” Jinah confused.

“ you’re starting to be too nice to him” Eunji talked to Jinah “ this is your ex boyfriend that we are talking about, and he is definitely flirting with you!”

“ no he is not!” Jinah denied “ guys, please, you guys are just too paranoid”

“ Kim Jinah, what do you think the reason he’s giving us a chocolate?” Yoona asked her.

“  and of couse we are paranoid, he hurt you once, he made you as a bet also once, and I can make sure he will never hurt you anymore” said Eunji. Jinah looked at her 2 bestfriend and she knew they were right.

“ okay okay, I will try to keep the distance okay? Happy?” Jinah smiled. “ I just miss Lay so much”

“ okay now eat the chocolate he gave you, you started to think about you long distance relationship again” Eunji opened the chocolate for Jinah. Yoona frowned at Eunji and Eunji looked at her. “ what Yoona?” Asked Eunji, “ he might flirty and give chocolate, but it doesn’t mean that we cannot eat the chocolate huh? It’s not like it’s poisoned anyway”

 

***

 

Lay and Xiumin walked out from their class that afternoon. I t was a very bright day in Boston. And it was their last day in Boston before they moved to other campus of Berklee which was in Spain. Lay ans Xiumin walked together going to their dorm. Lay was busy with his cellphone while Xiumin only looked at him.

“ what are you doing?” Xiumin asked him seriously.

“ looking at Jinah’s facebook page” Said Lay. Lay’s answer made Xiumin laughed. “ why hyung?” Asked Lay to Xiumin.

“ nothing it’s just.. you really miss her aren’t you?” Xiumin looked at Lay and he smiled. “ well I am glad that you found your heiress already”

“ hey even if she’s not heiress I will still date her” Lay started to arguing with Xiumin. “ Hyung” Lay called him again “ we need to keep this secret safe,”

“ why?” Xiumin confused, “ I mean, sooner or later, this thing will be revealed, and everyone will know, it will not be a secret anymore”

“ yeah you are right” Said Lay, “ but just try to keep it as long as we can, promise me”

“ yeah of course” Xiumin smiled. They arrived in their dorm and walked into their dorm. Xiumin found Suho and Baekhyun were sitting in front of their laptop and was on skype with Eunji and Yoona.

“ ah~ Lay is back!” Suho smiled “ and Xiumin hyung! Hello y’all!”

“ you’re not good with that accent to stop it” Lay laughed. He saw Eunji and Yoona “ hello girls” Lay greeted them.

“ hey oppa! Oh my good you need to come back home soon!” Said Eunji “ Jinah is always dark without you”

“ so is Lay but we get used to it since he is such a quiet person” Baekhyun laughed. After Baekhyun said that, Lay glared at him and made his mouth shut. Lay looked at the screen and looked at Eunji “ is she?” He asked. And then he saw Eunji nodded.

“ and Jikwon kept looking for Jinah, it means you need to go home immidiately!” Saidf Yoona. Lay looked at Yoona seriously. Baekhyun saw different expression from Lay. He became more aware.

“ should I go home now?” Lay looked at Suho, Xiumin and Baekhyun.

“ You’re crazy dude, just hold on, just a month” said Baekhyun. Lay looked at Baekhyun and nodded. After that, they heard another person opened the door. It was Luhan and Sehun.

“ afternoon guys,” Luhan greeted his friends. He looked at Yoona and Eunji on the screen, “ ah we have a guest here”. Eunji and Yoona only smiled and Luhan passed with Sehun. Lay looked at them who walked into their room. After Luhan closed the door, he asked Yoona and Eunji again.

“ so how’s Jinah again?”

 

***

 

Luhan walked into his room with Sehun and closed the door. “ why are they liking that kind of girl? What if they just digging their money?” Sehun mumbled while throwing himself to the bed. Luhan looked at Sehun confused.

“ what do you mean?” Luhan aseked Sehun confused.

“ what if the Kawaii just digging our friends’ money? It is possible right?” said Luhan “ I mean everyone knows how rich we are and it is very possible don’t you think so?”

“ yeah it’s possible but so far they haven’t ask our friends to do anything or buy them anything so we cannot say that”

“ what about Yoona’s bracelet? The Juicy couture limited edition charm? Baekhyun bought that for her” Sehun started to gave Luhan a proof.

“ Baekhyun wanted to give her that” Said Luhan simple. Sehun looked at Luhan with unbelievable expression. Luhan looked at Sehun, “ why?”

“ are you on their side now hyung? You’ve become nicer to them this lately you know” said Sehun. “ not lately, since 3 months ago”

“ and how do you know that?” Luhan asked Sehun again. He really tried to deny it.

 “ hyung, please, I’ve known you since forever, of course I know if you changed or mind or not” Sehun laughed “if I think about it again, you do changed, you’re not disgust about Jinah and Kawaii anymore if Baekhyun and Lay talked about them, which is pretty impressive for me”. Luhan and Sehun laughed together. Luhan looked at Sehun and smiled.

“ Sehun-ah” Luhan called him, “ it’s time for a change I guess, you know, you cannot judge someone from what they have” Said Luhan. Sehun looked at Luhan and kept hearing Luhyan talking “ you also need to change”

“ wow hyung” Sehun looked at Luhan. He touched Luhan’s forehead, “ are you sick?” Luhan laughed even more after that. Luhan looked outside again and heard Jinah’s name had been called. He looked at the screen of the laptop. Wondering if Jinah would showed up.

“ hyung” Lay called Luhan “ are you okay? Do you need something?”. Luhan looked at Lay and realized that his body was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter