Launch?!

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
heyy!!! :3:3:3 I miss you all! And I seriously miss udating this story and I promise I will try my best! enjoy! Vomment will be extremely appreciated! XOXO!

 

 

“Launch?” Jinah looked at her parents with a frown in her face. “ what do you mean like launch? I sound like a ship!”

“ Well you’re big enough now, and you really can’t hide this thing forever,” Mrs. Kim looked at her own daughter trying to make her understand, “ so we’re going to launch our new product and introduce you as the heiress of the Emperor”

Jinah stunned. She did not realize that this thing was approaching her this fast. “How could you do this to me?” Jinah looked desperate. Lay who were standing next to his girlfriend could only look at her and her family arguing about the launch that actually really sounds like a ship.

“ mom seriously” Jinah continue, “why are you doing this to me? Can’t we just wait until at least I’m 25 or when I’m married? And Launch? What am I? An airspace craft?!”

“ manners!” Mr. Kim looked at her daughter with a bit anger in his eyes. Jinah looked at her mom and dad once again. “ I seriously don’t want to do it”

“ well I am sorry but we need to do it, this is the perfect time, and I don’t actually understand why are you so afraid letting people know that you’re an heiress” Mr. Kim looked at her daughter seriously like talking to a colleague, “ you need to grow up and realize that one day, you will run the company and people will need to know who owns the company, and that’s why they should know you”

“I just don’t want to do it, whatever you say, I’m not doing it” Said Jinah while walking passing through her parents to her room. Lay was only looking at her walking upstairs until she really dissappeared from his eyes.

“ I am so sorry for the inconvenient Lay” Mrs. Kim looked at Lay and he reacted with a smile from his face, “you know Jinah”

“yeah I understand her, and I actually understand your concern about her” Lay replied.

“ Will you help us? At least try to convince her that this is actually a good thing for her?” Mr. Kim asked. Lay nodded really fast and mr. Kim smiled.

“ I will see what I can do sir, now I think I have to go,” Lay asked permission to leave. Mrs. Kim nodded and walked him through the door.

“ and thank you for driving her home Lay, you’re a good guy” Mrs. Kim smiled. Lay only laughed and walked through his car to go home.

 

***

 

Luhan walked around Gangnam for over an hour. He was looking for Sekyung’s birthday present but somehow he just couldn't find anything perfect for that girl. ‘I don’t know her at all, what is the thing that she like?’ he kept thinking in his mind trying to find something that Sekyung interested in. Sekyung actually told him a lot of things that she like, but somehow, that information just passed through his brain and he just forgot everything.

Luhan passed through Chanel shop and looked inside. He take a look and found Jinah inside. He couldn’t be shock even more. ‘she can afford this kind of thing?’ he asked himself and finally decided to walked inside the shop.

“I don’t know that you shop here, Jinah-ssi” Said Luhan while walking towards her. Jinah who wasn’t looking and notice that he was there got shocked seeing him in front of her all of the sudden.

“what are you doing here?” Jinah asked coldly, “yeah I save some money first then I buy things that I like, so do not under estimate me,”

“well like you said, I haven’t seen the last of you” Luhan smiled. He realized that these past few days he had been very soft and fine with Jinah’s existence around him. He even feel like he kind of liking her existence. ‘she’s just unpredictable’ he secretly praised her.

“Seriously, what are you doing here?” Jinah asked.

“Well, I supposed to look for something for Sekyung’s birthday, but I don’t know what she likes” he finally explained.

“Aren’t you his boyfriend?” Jinah lift one of her eyebrow for confusion.

“I am not”

“well maybe not yet” Jinah smirked mocking him.

“Shut up and just help me pick” Luhan groaned and looked around the clothes. Jinah only laughed and called an assistant who was standing not far from them. “excuse me” She called her and the assistant approached her, “do you have something that is couture in this place?”

“ Yes we have, this way” The assistant gave a way for both of them to walk together. They walked together and Luhan looked at her again. “how do you know about couture fashion?” he whispered but still trying to be cool.

“First of all, you need to remember I am a girl, so I am naturally into fashion,” Jinah explained, “and second of all, I am not that dumb, internet does exsist mister”. Jinah walked and ignoring Luhan again. Luhan looked at her from the back and unconciously smiling.

 

 

Yes. He smiled unconciously. He didn’t even know why.

 

“Ma’am sir, for this month, we only have this dress, the size is small, but I think it will fit you if you’re the one who wear it, but it will be a little bit short” She explained to Luhan and Jinah.

“ It’s not for me and she’s actually short, but I think she’s going to like it, don’t you think?” Jinah looked at Luhan.

Luhan looked at her, “what?” he was dazed for a while.

“ what about this one? Do you think she will like it?” Jinah looked at Luhan and asked, “are you okay? You’re not really present oppa”

Luhan froze.

“Did you just call me oppa?” Luhan questioned Jinah’s word.

“yeah why?” Jinah asked without looking at him and concentrate at the gown, “it looks really nice, I think Sekyung will love it,even I love it”

“Why are you calling me with oppa?” Luhan awkwardly looked at her. He felt weird a little bit.

 

 

But didn’t mean he hate it.

 

“well you’re my boyfriend’s friend, why can’t I call you with that?” Jinah frowned looking at him, “anyway, do you like the dress or not?! We need to buy Sekyung something”

“yeah yeah just get that for her” Luhan did not care anymore. Instead, he still thinking about how Jinah called him with ‘oppa’. He took out his mastercard and gave it to the asisstant buyer.

“I will process the dress immediately Mr. Lu” she smiled and walked away from Jinah and Luhan. Jinah sat on a chair playing with her phone while Luhan kept staring at her.

“Don’t look at me like that, I don’t like it” Jinah coldly asked him.

“ you wish that I am looking at you,” Luhan tried to be cold. He failed, apparently.

“ Just forget that I’ve ever said that to you if you’re keep thinking about it” Said Jinah. Luhan froze after actually caught thinking about Jinah. “I’m gonna go first, I hope the present is a huge success for you” Jinah smiled and walked away.

 

 

Leaving Luhan who were dumfounded.

 

***

 

“Lay,”

 

Kris called Lay who was dazed for a while. Lay looked at Kris who was calling him with an empty eyes. They were eating together with the rest of the EXO members that night. “ are you okay?” Kris asked.

Lay nodded. “ Don’t worry about me,” Lay took his spoon and place another spoon full of meat in his mouth. Kris looked around and looked at Suho who was sitting next to him. The others were also paying attention of Lay’s action who looked weird that night.

“Is he okay?” Suho asked Kris.

“I don’t think so, I think he has something he cannot tell us,” Kris answered Suho while eating the steak in front of him.

“ but he always told us everything” Said Xiumin, “Someone need to ask him.”

“You should try hyung” Kris asked Suho for the favor, “anyway, he’s pretty close with you and Xiumin these days”

“Okay,” Suho drank from his glass and called Lay, “Yixing-ah”

“Ne hyung” Lay looked at him, still with an empty eyes.

“ Are you okay? You seems distracted for the whole night” Suho asked him.

Lay looked at Suho and sighed. “I guess I can talk to you for now about this, but later, we will talk about it later”. Lay looked at his steak and continue to eat. Suho frown. ‘I Don’t think he’s really fine’ suho mumbled inside of his heart.

“You don’t usually keep secret Yixing-ah” said Kris.

“Because it has nothing to do with us” Yixing calmly answered, “so I don’t think al of us need to know about my problem”

“okay Yixing,” Luhan mumbled all of the sudden after being silent for the whole day, “but remember, your problem is our problem, that’s why we’re best friend, I just want you to remember that”

“Copy that hyung,”Lay mumbled shortly.

“But hyung” D.O called Lay and joined the conversation, “did you notice anything different this past few days?”

“what?” Tao stopped eating because of curiousity and listened to D.O.

“well, Lay hyung is dating Jinah right, but they’re like sister more than couple this past few days” Said D.O, “I think I said that few weeks ago to someone,”

“To me” Luhan looked at D.O. Then, he looked at Lay and frowned, “yeah what happened there?”

“are you guys going to break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter