V DAY: PART 1

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FF FOR A MONTH OR SOMETHING. PLEASE FORGIVE ME? ^^ XOXO

 

“ This is all your fault! YOUR FAULT!” Jinah screamed to Jikwon on his face. “ why you have to do that to me?!”

“ I didn’t mean to Jinah! I swear!” Jikwon felt very sorry and guity. They were at the coridor in school and they were debating since no once saw them. Everyone was on their class and studying.

“ well I know but because you were lacking this is the risk that I have to take!” Jinah left Jikwon behind and walked into her class.  While she was on clas she couldn’t stop thinging about her new responsibility. She really didn’t like it. Jinah walked out from her class after she heard a ring of the bell and walked with Yoona and Eunji to the cafetaria. “ are you okay?” Yoona asked her and she shook her head.

“ are you and Jikwon had a fight?” Eunji asked Jinah.

“ a big one” Jinah answered shortly. Eunji and Yoona knew that their best friend were not in a good mood. The 3 of them walked into the cafetaria and saw EXO members looked at them with evil smile. They could see the EXO members came to them becuase they were about to walked out from the cafetaria and passed Jinah, Yoona and Eunji.

“ I can’t wait to see you on practice” Said Luhan. And the others were laughing. “ who would’ve known that you got some talents in singing?”

“ Move” Jinah said coldly, “ and I won’t attend any practice with you in it”

“ neither do we” Said Eunji and Yoona at the same time.

“ what ever, do it then” Said Kris.

“ If you want to get a bad records in your report notes” Suho said coldly. “ let’s go guys” and they walked away from Jinah and her friends.

“ this is bad, really bad” Said Jinah and she felt like the world was so mean to her right now.

 

1 DAY BEFORE VALENTINES DAY

 

EXO members wer eating their lunch that afternoon. That day was 1 day before valentine’s day. And as their expectation, so many girls gave them chocolate. And they just knew this thing would happened to them.

“ oppa” a junior gils called and poked Luhan, “ please accept this cake, I made this by myself just for you”. Luhan looked at the girl and smiled for a while. ‘ she’s cute’ said Luhan in his head and gave the girl a smirk and smile that would kiil every girls heart. “ Thankyou” Luhan looked at her name tag, “ Park Sunyoung? Thankyou Sunyoungah” Luhan smiled very sweet. He could see that Sunyoung girl was melt by his smile. She walked away from Luhan and the others with a blush on her face.

“ whoa hyung, you really know how to melt girl’s heart don’t you?” Sehun laughed and Luhan laughed as well “ how many present do you have now?” Chanyeol asked him.

“ around 7 or 8?” Said Luhan “ I put it on my locker and now my locker is full”

“ ah I got 6” Said Kris.

“ I only got 5” Said Xiumin. “ But it’s okay hahaha”

“ I got 10,” Baekhyun laughed “ damn it feels good to be a cassanova”

“ whatever baek hyung” Said Tao “ seems like tomorrow we must go to school with our own car without driver”

“ yes since the car will be full with chocolate and gift” Said Chen. “ I like that idea”

“ indeed” D.O nodded. He looked at the other member and asked them “ what are we going to do tomorrow? It’s valentine’s day!”

“ out orchestra will perform tomorrow at Hana private school. We’re going to play ‘How deep is your love orchestra,” Suho looked at Kai “ Kai, you can play the cello of this song right? Please work hard on this”

“ I get it captain!” Said Kai. “ but wait...”

“ isn’t that a girls school?” Baekhyun looked at Suho. Kai laughed because that was also the thing that he wanted to ask to Suho. Suho nodded and Baekhyun smiled very bright “ it will be very fun”

“ and let’s have a party after that!” Said Xiumin. Everyone nodded as a sign that they agreed of Xiumin’s plan. Xiumin saw 3 girls walked into the cafetaria and everyone looked at them with amazed feelings, especially the boys. “ Kawaii is here” Xiumin gave an alert to his friends.

Jinah, Yoona and Eunji sat on a very good seat in the cafetaria and few boys came to them and gave them a chocolate. “ They’re so famous among the boys” Said Tao.

“ I don’t understand why they’re so famous like that” Said Kris.

“ I think because they’re smart and pretty” Said Kai “ but I’m kinda confused too because besides that, they’re not really special”

“ They only skipped one year” Said Luhan. Luhan looked at Jinah and saw few guys gave her a box of chocolate and also a gift. And with a very friendly smile she said thanks to everyone. “ looks like Jinah got so many gift too” Said D.O and it made Luhan very pissed. At the end he talked about something else outside of their topics. “ So guys, is girls allowed in our party tomorrow?”

“ of course!” Kai nodded “ why? You want to bring someont to our party?” And everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter