Angel ( Part 1 )

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLOOO GUYS!! I am truly sorry because I updated my FF just now I wasvery busy with assignment at school and there was a big storm few weeks ago and I just can't connected to the internet by laptop! Anyway, I really hope you would forgive me kkk~ so.. Wnjoy this chapo okay? This time my update is too long so I will divide it into 2 parts! Enjoy! XX :*

 

Jinah saw Mr. Hwang walked in with his 2 assistant. Yoona and Eunji look shocked when they saw Mr. Hwang around. Mr. Hwang  approached them and bowed. “ Jinah eyes widened and glared at them, “ you shouldn’t bow,” Said Jinah cold, “ we don’t know each other except when we’re at home”

“ Ah yes, I’m sorry” Said Mr. Hwang. Jinah looked around and made sure that no one saw her and Mr. Hwang. Eunji and Yoona looked at Jinah. “ you know, you can’t keep this forever” said Eunji.

“ yeah, Baekhyun started to ask me so many question” Yoona whined a little bit.

“ I will keep it as long as I can” Said Jinah “ I want to prove them that you can’t judge people by their cover”

“ but until when” Yoona looked at Jinah. Jinah only smiled. She looked around and saw Lay came to her. “ I saw that” Lay whispered. Jinah sighed and asked him, “ only you or...”

“ I’m not sure, but I think the others also saw you” Lay dragged Jinah, Yoona and Eunji outside. “ Don’t worry Jinah”

“ how?! It’s very obvious!” Jinah was panic. Lay hugged her and found a way. “ Yoona, Eunji” He called the rest of the girls “ if people asked you, just tell them that I intoduced Jinah to mr. Hwang”

“ got it” Said Yoona and Eunji at the same time. Jinah looked at Lay and asked him “ why are you so nice?”

Lay only laughed and hugged Jinah even tighter “ cause I already promised that I will protect you” Lay laughed. Lay walked in again with the girls and they went EXO’s seat. He saw everyone except Xiumin.

“ where’s Xiumin hyung?” Lay asked his friends.

“ He went home early, he said he must help his dad with case” Said Suho, “ where have you been Lay?”

“ I accompanied Yoona because she got a call from her mom” Lay answered lightly and Yoona only nodded. Luhan looked at Lay suspicious. Luhan looked around and saw Mr. Hwang came to their direction.

“ Good afternoon guys” Mr. Hwang greeted the EXO. Luhan smiled and bowed at him with the others. “ Kyungsoo, your opening is nice” He gave his opinion to D.O.

“ Thankyou Mr. Hwang” D.O bowed again “ I hope you enjoy our food”

“ your boss can’t attend this party?” Tao asked Mr. Hwang.

“ Ah, yes Mr. Huang. Huang Zi Tao am I right? Chaebol of the sports ware company?”. Tao nodded. Mr. Hwang smiled and continued “ They sent an apology. A big one for Kyungsoo”

“ Mr. Hwang,” Luhan called him, “ Do you know Yoona? Eunji? Or Jinah? My friends here” Luhan pointed at the 3 girls in front of him, “ I saw you bowed at him at the entrance”

“ I introduced her to him last week” Lay answered shortly.

“ where?” Chen asked Lay.

“ when we performed for the government” Said Lay, “ Mr. Hwang was there”

“ why are you there sir?” Sehun asked Mr. Hwang.

“ because the harpist is his boss’s kid” Lay answered fast and short. But his answered gave everyone around him a heart attack.

“ good joke Lay” Said Luhan, “ okay, now tell me”

“ I told you, the harpist is the chaebol of the emperor” Said Lay again. Chanyeol looked at Lay shocked, “ you’re not serious arent you?” He said, “ this chaebol is in our show and you didn’t tell us?”

“ why should I? We already have a harpist here” Said Lay while he was pointing at Kai, “ are we going to replace him? You guys are crazy”

“ not replacing! But more like adding!” Said Suho, “ seriously Lay, why are you so selfish,”

“ gentlemen,” Mr. Hwang cut the conversation “ I think my boiss’s kid also don’t really have time for that, that kid can play harp, but that kid doesn’t want to be in the orchestra for now”

“ why not? That kid is amazing” Said Kris, “ anyway, so Jinah saw the chaebol already?”

“ not really,” Jinah’s answer “ I only saw Mr. Hwang”

“ so you guys haven’t see him yet?” Sekyung suddenly asked everyone. Luhan looked at her, “ you’ve seen him?”. Sekyung nodded, “ oppa, I thought you saw him already”

“ So it’s a guy?” Baekhyun asked Sekyung. Sekyung nodded again sweetly. Mr. Hwang only smiled at Sekyung and he looked at Jinah and Lay. Jinah almost laughed but Lay hugged her tightly so she wouldn’t laugh. They knew that Sekyung was just trying to get an attention from everyone. But for now, they couldn’t do anything.

“ how do you know this guy?” Suho asked Sekyung. She started to get the attention she wanted.

“ I met him once, in a party and she recognize me as another chaebol in Korea” Said Sekyung lightly. Everyone looked at Lay to confirm the truth. “ you heard what she said” Said Lay. Lay looked at his watch. It was 7.00 PM already.

“ Jinah,” Lay called Jinah “ I think you should go home now, your mom probably worry about you right now”

“ Yeah I think so” Jinah looked at D.O and smiled at him “ Kyungsoo-ya, I need to go home now, thankyou for inviting me, your restaurant is amazing”

“ Thanks, you should come with your family next time okay?” Kyungsoo smiled and Jinah nodded. She finally walked with Lay out from the restaurant. She couldn’t stop thinking about Sekyung’s lie. She looked at Lay, “ oppa” she called him.

“ what?”

“ so Sekyung know this ‘guy’ already”  Jinah giggled “ she must be very famous”. Jinah’s word made both of them laughed so hard.

 

***

 

Luhan walked into his biology class that day. He was very sleepy since he didn’t get much sleep last night. He sat next to Sehun. Sehun looked at him, “ are you okay hyung?”

“ not really,” Luhan sighed. Sehun put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter