PARTY (I)

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Heiii you ! I am so sorry if the last chapter was boring huhuhu L anyway, here you go! NEXT CHAPT! Sorry for making you wait! But please upvote and comment and subscribe and I will update it very often! You guys are my strength! HIHIHI XOXO!

 

*flashback*

(( Conversation on Chapter 17))

“ are you okay hyung?” Said Sehun to Luhan “ why are you calling us tonight?”

“ yeah, there must be something right?” Tao addded.

“ no” Luhan shook his head “ I just feel lonely. Now Luhan saw his friends laughing. Especially Xiumin and Kris. “ Ya, why are you laughing so hard like that?!” He feel insulted by that.

“ you’re definitely a definition of lonely man” Xiumin laughed. He looked at Kris and all of the sudden they suggest something,

 

“ You should get yourself a girlfriend dude”

 

Luhan laughed very hard now. He don’t believe in love. He thought that love is something to cheesy. “ Love can’t give me anything, money can” Said Luhan “ you guys are silly”

“ Love can give you warmth” Lay gave his opinion to Luhan “ do you think you can get warmth from another person with love?”. Luhan looked at Lay and he nodded “ of course” said Luhan, “ you just pay them to love you”. Lay smiled and asked Luhan a question again,

“ but do you think you will love her? If you don’t there’s no warmth there hyung”

 

Lay’s statement made Luhan think about Love. ‘Is that true?’ Luhan said in his mind.

“ well hyung, I think Lay, Kris and Xiumin hyung were right” Said Suho “ get yourself a girlfriend, you will find warmth there, trust me”

“ yeah but you know my ideal type!” Luhan groaned.

“ hyung, that kind of girl doesn’t exsist in thi world!” Chanyeol laughed “ Play orchestra music and drum?! Cool and elegant?! Are you kidding me?!” Chanyeol and the rest of the boys laughed except Luhan.

 

And Lay.

 

Luhan looked at Lay who froze all of the sudden. “ Lay, are you okay?”

“ yeah I’m fine,” Said Lay “ but I can prove that Chanyeol is wrong, but not today”

 

*flashback end*

 

Luhan was walking in the coridor that afternoon. This whole day he was thinking about how lonely he was. And all off the sudden he remembered how all of his friends suggest him to find a girlfriend. He really wanted to but he’s very picky.

 

Until Sekyung came for the second time.

 

He did not feel it. But Sekyung was really his type. She plays orchestra instrument, and also drum. She also has a class. Luhan knew it was a little bit wrong. But ‘everything deserves a second chance’ he said in his mind.

Luhan went to Sekyung’s car. Her driver was outside of the car waiting for her already. The driver saw him and bowed. He only smiled. He waited until the girl showed up. After 5 minutes, he saw Sekyung walked alone through his car.

“ Luhan oppa annyeong!” She bowed “ whatsupp?”

“ you’re going home now?” Luhan looked at her. She is pretty and classy. “ already?”

“ well, I have no more things to do at school, so yes,” She smiled while looking at Luhan in the eyes,  “ why?”

“ I told you that I need to talk to you after school didn’t I?” Luhan smiled at her.

“ well, you’re here and we’re talking” Sekyung laughed “ why? Do you need my help?”

“ no, but...” Luhan smiled and smiled to her, “ do you have a plan this Saturday night? Wanna go out?”

“ ah...” Sekyung smiled at him, “ I actually have a plan on Saturday night, my dad invite me to the ball of our company, I think I should be there”

“ ah I see” Luhan smiled.

“ But I think your parents will be there, aren’t you going on Saturday?” Said Sekyung.

“ I will but I think with EXO,” Said Luhan while he was laughing. He was totally forgot that this heiress need to go on Saturday night. She’s technically the owner of the party. Luhan got an idea “ what if we had a brunch together and I will drive you to get your dress in the afternoon”

“ sounds nice” Sekyung nodded. Luhan smiled again.

“ I will pick you up at 10 in your house okay?” Luhan smiled “ I’ll see you there Sekyung-ah” Luhan looked at her and walked away from her car. He really hope that his desicion is the right desicion. Because no matter what happened,he could predict that there’s no turning back.

 

***

 

Lay and Jinah were walking around the mall that afternoon. Next Saturday, Sekyung will held a party and Lay’s company was invited. So he planned to take Jinah.

“ you know that I hate this kind of party” Jinah looked at Lay.

“ I know, but you know that sooner or later you can’t resist it anymore” said Lay. Jinah sighed. Lay was always right. She hate it. “ so” Lay asked again “ what kind of dress that you want to wear?”

“ I don’t know, maybe plain white, plain black” Jinah lazily answered.

“ ya, you always wear that kind of color”

“ that’s my style! You can’t blame my style” said Jinah.

“ have some change a little bit” Lay smiled. He dragged Jinah into one big designer store and looked around. “ Do you like pink?”

“ only in rose” said Jinah.

“ but you look like a rose in my eyes” Lay looked at her. Jinah looked at him and froze for a second.

“ haha, nice one,” Jinah laughed followed by Lay.

“ but you are pretty, I am your boyfriend how can I say that my girlfriend is not hot?” Lay smirked at Jinah. Jinah melted for a second and smiled, “ I got the hottest girl in school, I must be very lucky”

“ shut up” Jinah smiled and looked around. She looked at a light blue dress. “ do you like that color?” Jinah asked Lay.

“ why? Do you like it?” Lay took the dress “ I think it will look good on you, but don’t you like peach color, or soft pink? Or…”

“ don’t offer me another pink please?”

“ okay ma’am, copy that” Lay hold his laughed.

 

After few hours walking on the mall and had their date, Lay drove his girlfriend home. It was a little bit dark already and it’s time for b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter