The Kingkas

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FIRST CHAPTER! SO NERVOUS BUT I'm SUPPAA EXCITED! PLEASE COMMENT! HIHIHI ENJOY ({})({})

 

Jinah busy hitting her drum on her room. It was 9AM and it's Sunday. Not only that, it was also the last day of holiday. Tomorrow will be her first day on school as a senior in high school. It should be exciting, but she just hate it.

“ Jinah-ya” She heard someone knock on her door. She looked at the door and saw her dad was standing there. “ I know you like to beat that stuff so much, but it’s 9 AM” Said his dad to her.

“ But you can’t hear it from downstairs dad” Jinah defend herself. Her dad shouldn’t hear her play because her bedroom was soundproof.

“ Somehow we just know you beat that thing” Her dad looked at her drum set. “ Just, stop it dear, you’ve been playing that drum since the start of your holiday”

“ Sue me because I love this drum so much” Jinah laughed and approach her dad. He hug her dad and tries to do the aegyo a little bit. “ Please let me play dad?” She pouted.

Her dad looked at her with his glare. “ Okay, only until 11AM. Understand?”. Jinah answered her dad with a fast nodded. Her dad walked away and she closed the door immidiately. She sat again on the back of the drum set to hit it.

 

***

 

“ Jinah, Jinah, YA!” Jinah heard Eunji yelled at her and she started to pay attention to her 2 bestfriend. “are you okay?” Yoona asked her and she nodded.

“ But you don’t look fine” Said Eunji “ What happened?”

“ hm, I played a drumset on my phone until midnight” Jinah rubbed her eyes “ so what’s up?”

“ Hey! It’s the first day at school! Cheer up!” Eunji looked excited. Jinah, Yoona and Eunji walked in the coridor that morning as a third year students. The coridor was full with so many students. The new one and the old one.

“ Good morning Yoona sunbaenim” Some boys bowed at Yoona and greeted her. Yoona just smiled and and nodded back and walked again with her friends. And after that, another Junior greeted her “  good morning Yoona sunbaenim”. Yoona smiled and finally decided to greet them back “ Good morning guys!”

“ Have a nice day, sunbaenim!” A boy bowed at her and made her giggled. “ Sunbae, you look pretty today” Said another guy.

“ Thankyou” Yoona sweetly giggled at them “ and have a nice day too guys! I’m sorry I have to go to class” Yoona walked with Eunji and Jinah again.

“ Whoa new queen bee alert” Said Jinah and put her arm around Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona just smiled. “ It’s not like that” Yoona smiled.

“ you will never lose that charming side huh?” Eunji laughed. And Yoona nodded as her answer. “ I’m just nice guys!” Yoona defend herself.

“ Yeah whatever” Jinah walked to her locker beside Yoona and Eunji’s. “ So guys, we need to practice this afternoon”

“ you serious?” Eunji looked at Jinah “ Why? We just had our practice last Saturday!”

“ I know but Friday’s performance must be perfect!” Said Jinah. Jinah and her band always perform in an event called ‘ Friday underground’. And just like the name of the event, it’s underground and only few people knew about that performance. “ Last Friday we !”

“ We’re amazing, don’t worry” Said Yoona. She took her math and history book. “ Let’s go guys! Don’t want to be late!” Eunji nodded and walked with Yoona. But Jinah didn’t move and made Yoona and Eunji looked at her.

“ You’re not coming?” Eunji asked Jinah.

“ I need to go to the toilet!” Jinah answered. “ See you!”. Jinah ran to the toilet immidiately. She fixed her hair and put some lipgloss on her lips.

She walked out from the toiled and passed the music room that located near her class. She expected to hear something but.. It was quiet. ‘ weird, usually on Monday morning he take his practice’ she said in her heart.

“ I think you are looking for me” A voice surprised her. She looked at the person who greeted her and bowed.

“ Good morning oppa” She smiled “ I’m not looking for you! It’s just.. strange?”

That guy looked at her “ why?”

“ usually, you have your practice at this time,” Said Jinah “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter