Ruined

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan arrived at Jinah’s house that night with the others. EXO decided to bring some food to Jinah’s house since they said Jinah has a movie night.

“I cannot believe her house is still small” Kris looked at it, “everytime I look at it”

“Where are we gonna sit?”

“In the living room” Lay laughed and walked inside. The others followed from behind. Lay ring the bell on the front door and Jinah opened the door.

“Oh, you’re here”

“Yeah, we’re just done practicing” Baekhyun replied, “I thought you’re coming”

“No I decided to have a movie night with the girls, they’re upstairs” Jinah asked all of them to walk in, “Gosh there are so many of you, please make yourself comfortable in the living room”. EXO nodded and decided to sit on the living room with spaces they have. Jinah looked at plastics D.O, Xiumin and Chen has. “What is that?” She looked at them.

“Oh, we brought food” D.O smiled gave his plastics to her; followed by Chen and Xiumin, “we have some… I don’t know, you like street Kimbap? I never ate those but I want to try”

“Also some chicken and Ddeokbokki from one of Kyungsoo’s restaurant” Chen gave away his plastic and Jinah smiled.

“Thank you, this is really nice” Jinah put away all of the food in the kitchen and return to the living room. “So,” Jinah looked at everyone, “why are you guys here?” She asked.

“I thought it’s movie night?” Chanyeol frowned.

Jinah got dumbfounded. “Yeah! But it’s for Kawaii not you guys!” She screamed at Chanyeol and that made Chanyeol laughed.

“You and your temper, I like it” Chanyeol giggles.

We told you we want to see your dad” Luhan replied. “It’s about—“

“What?” Jinah wait for Luhan to say it but at the end, Luhan stopped. “We’ll just wait until your dad is here” Luhan stand up, “now, don’t you think we should all watch a movie while waiting for mr. Kim?”

“Jinah, your dad is downstairs” Eunji’s voice was heard from the stairs and she looked at EXO members who already seated on the living room, “ah, you guys are already here”

“Yeah,” Eunji waved at everyone. Chen looks around, “I thought you guys have movie night?”

“Yeah, upstairs,” Eunji replied again while going downstairs towards the kitchen, “ooh food!”

“Yeah,” Jinah smiled and walked towards the front door. Before opening the door, she looked at everybody and glared at them, “Be nice” she warned them.

“Aren’t we all?” Chanyeol smirked and she rolled her eyes. She opened the door and smiled at her parents “appa” She greeted her dad and her dad hugged her.

“How’s school?” 

“How’s life? It’s been a long day” Jinah laughed and greeted her mom as well, “how are you mom?”

“We’re okay, it’s been a long day indeed” Mrs. Kim smiled and looked at the boys, “oh, what do we got here?” She smiled and greeted them, “what brings you boys here at night time like this?”

“We want to talk about something important” Lay replied and EXO stand up and bowed at them. “Good evening” They greeted Jinah’s parents all at once.

“Good evening, you may sit down” Jinah’s dad smiled and looked at them, “so, what brings you guys here? You guys have class tomorrow and it’s almost eleven” He laughed.

“It’s about Kang Siwon” Kris started the conversation, “we heard from Jinah that you own 30% shares of the hospital where Mr. Kang was hospitalized?”

Mr. Kim nodded, “yes, it’s true. What happened to him was crazy. We just met him 3 days ago” Mr. Kim informed everyone, “we talked about-“ Mr. Kim stopped and looked at Mrs. Kim. He looked hesitant on telling everyone what happened. 

“What?” Jinah asked.

“You’ll find out later, Mrs. Kim smiled, “but anyways, he was still healthy when we met him. Although we were confused that he’s not accompanied by anyone that time”

“Why are you guys confused about that?”

“Well, he’s known as a CEO who has so many body guards after Siwon left” Mr. Kim explained, “so when he showed up without 5 of his body guards, we were confused”

Luhan frowned.

“He got stabbed, do you guys know about that?” Lay looked at Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. Both of them nodded and looked at Jinah.

“I could not believe you met Siwon without our permission young lady” Mr. Kim looked at his only daughter, “you know that he’s the one who-“

“Yeah I know” Jinah looked down, “well. Everybody in this room should’ve inform me as well that the reason I passed out before was because I saw him”

“Well what if we tell you and you pass out again?” Baekhyun tried to make it sound funny. He succeed because everybody laughed. “You see? We’re just concern about your well being”

“Point taken” Jinah looked at her mom and dad, “we saw him at the mall tho. So that doesn’t count as meeting him”

“Back to the topic” Mr. Kim looked at the boys, “what do you guys want then?”. EXO looked at Lay and Luhan, waiting for them to speak on behalf of the group.

“We think it’s strange that he died just like that” Lay started to speak, “me and Jinah was agree that he was stabbed in his house. Police couldn’t find any evidence. And he survived”

“But now he’s just gone” Luhan added, “I asked Sekyung if the funeral will be held for days, but she said Siwon wanted it to be fast so they cremated him immediately,”

“It’s strange that Siwon doesn’t try to take more action towards his father’s death,” Lay added some more, “especially after knowing that Siwon was actually was sent away by his father”

“We heard from Sekyung that Siwon hates his father so much, he only talks to his mom while he’s in Austria” Kris added.

Suho looked at Mr. And Mrs. Kim seriously, “is there any way where you can give us or the police access to look at the hospital file. Just to make sure that he didn’t-“

“Kill his father”

Mr. Kim finished the sentence and the boys got quiet, “is that what you guys think?” Mr. Kim asked.

The room got really quiet all of the sudden. They’re scared by Mr. Kim’s judgement, but was hoping that he could help. “Sir, we just want to make sure that we’re dealing with a good person here. Because the music competition is also coming up, and he’s joining in Cello’s section, meaning, Luhan here might be the next Woobin”

“Knowing what he did,” Kai mumbled, “we know Luhan is different since he’s not like Woobin. His family is really fortunate. But who knows? Siwon got the company now with his mom. He can do many things”

“Yeah, that’s the problem-“ Mr. Kim bit his lips and took off his glasses. He massage his head a little bit and looked at Mrs. Kim.

“Why? What’s wrong?”

 

***

 

Siwon looked at his old room in Gangnam. He hasn’t touch that room for almost 6 years, and in that span of time, he never speak to his father.

Now, he just can’t speak to his father any longer.

He walked out from his room. Finding his mom on the living room. “Mom” He called her, “are you okay?”

“What did you do, my son?” She mumbled without looking at him.

“What?”

“I said, what did you do?” Mrs. Kang looked at Siwon with teary eyes, “as much as he hurt me. He’s the love of my life! Do you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter