Another First Day

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I miss you Guys! I Miss Luhan too *sobs* anyway, enjoy this chapter okay?

 

Luhan was standing not far from Jinah and Lay. He looked at them and felt something weird inside if his chest. ‘ What is this?” He said in his mind. He really did not understand that feelings in his heart. He only laughed “ Maybe because they’re too disgusting” Luhan said in a low voice and walked again. He walked around the garden but still thinking about what he just saw. Jinah and Yixing.

They looked so good together. When Lay hugged Jinah, it was like Luhan was watching a scene of a drama. It was too beautiful and at the same time it was too real. And Luhan felt like he just did not like it. No reason why. He just did not like it.

He walked through the blue garden and saw Yoona. With Baekhyun. Baekhyun was hugging yoona in his arms and walked around the garden. Luhan checkedbhis heart if he felt something like the feeling he felt when he saw Lay and Jinah?

 

None. He did not feel anything.

 

“ I must be crazy argh” Luhan hit his own head with his palms and walked away.

 

***

 

Yoona was walking on a blue section and trying to find a white section. “ why is it so far?” She sighed. She kept walking but she found a guy in her way. A guy she really know. “ Mr. Byun Baekhyun?” She was shocked.

“ what took you so long to get into the white section? I got bored there” Said Baekhyun. He came to her and hugged her tightly. “ so do you miss me?”

“ Do you miss me oppa?” Yoona smiled. Baekhyun looked at Yoona and nodded. Yoona hugged Baekhyun even tighter. She missed this guy. She didn’t know why but she just missed him a lot. She didn’t want to fall in love with Baekhyun, but it seems like she did. She’s really confused.

“ So do you miss me too?” Baekhyun asked her while kept hugging her.

“ what do you think? Of course I am” Yoona smiled, “ So how’s Berklee?”

“ Yeah pretty good” Baekhyun walked with Yoona and put his arms on Yoona’s shoulder “ so many pretty girls and blablabla”. Yoona looked at Baekhyun and glared. “ whoa whoa you’re jealous now?”

Yoona frowned. “ I’m your girlfriend, how can I not get jealous?” She said. Baekhyun laughed and pinched her cheek.

“ then I shouldn’t tell you the next story you might get very mad at me”

“ YA!” Yoona hit him at the end. She was really jealous. ‘ This is dangerous’ she realized. She looked at Baekhyun who only laughed.

“ I’m just joking” Baekhyun hugged her really tight. He took something from his pocket. “ here, a present for you”. Yoona opened the box and saw a very beautiful necklace.

 

“ you’re spoiling me too much” Said Yoona and smiled. “ I cannot take this”

“ I am your boyfriend, that’s my job to spoil you” Baekhyun smiled. “ now wear it okay?” Baekhyun took the necklace and put it around Yoona’s neck. He looked at it. “ I know it’s perfect for you, do you like it?” Baekhyun asked her. Yoona smiled only.

Yoona realized deep down inside she really fell in love with this guy. But she knew she must stop that. He is a playboy and so is she. They will never meant to be together. They are both a mistake if they’re together.

“ Yoona-ya” Baekhyun called her. She looked at Baekhyun and all of the sudden Baekhyun kissed her forehead. “ I love you” Said Baekhyun. Yoona smiled and blushed.

 

‘ this will be very hard’ She sighed in her heart.

 

***

 

Sekyung walked around her school alone that early morning. She went to Luhan’s class and prepare something there. Today was Luhan’s first day at school after he went back from Berklee. She was so excited. She really missed Luhan. Luhan was her only love. Her first and last. She likedLuhan since she was a kid, first time she saw Luhan. It was when she was 6 and Luhan was 7. Their parents met on a big grandball of a company opening. Luhan knew his 11 friends already. They were like a kids elite gang in Asia since 12 of them are the heirs of a very big company.

Since she saw him. She knew Luhan should be her first and last. And she did it at least for 3 years in junior high. But she knew it’s not good enough. She wanted to be with him. Forever. And she would do anything for that to happen.

She put a chocolate in Luhan’s desk that morning. It was Luhan’s favorite. She smiled hoping that Luhan would love that. She walked through the door about to walked out from the class. But someone opened the door and she looked at him weirdly.

“ Park Chanyeol what are you doing here?” She asked the person in front of him. Park Chanyeol.

“ Sekyung-ah, what are you doing here? It’s still early,” Said Chanyeol furious. Sekyung bowed and greeted him.

“ Annyeong oppa! How are you? How’s Berklee?” Said Sekyung.

“ Ah it’s okay, we have a very awesome time there” Said Chanyeol “ Sekyuyng-ah, oppa asked you why are you here”

“ Ah, I just want to deliver chocolate to Luhan,  but don’t tell him okay?” Sekyung smiled and Chanyeol nodded while seeing Luhan’s table with box of chocolate in it.

“ ah okay okay” Chanyeol smiled “ but, Sekyung-ah, why are you still chasing over Luhan?”

“ what do you mean by that?”

“ well you guys broke up, I man, in my rules, I will never getting back together with my ex, my ex are my mistake” Chanyeol explained, “ so what’s your reason?”

“ well, your ex is your mistake is because you broke up them once a week” Sekyung smiled. Chanyeol laughed knowing that it’s true. “ second, I realized that Luhan is not a mistake, the desicion to leave was my mistake, so I’m going to repair that”

“ ah I see, but..” Chanyeol looked at Sekyung “ Sekyung-ah, you’re pretty and young and smart, and rich, why it must be Luhan, there are the other heir out there that is better than Luhan”

“ oppa, don’t say that, I know your method how to melt girls and how to change girls mind” Sekyung giggled, “ it will not work on me”

“ I think so” Chanyeol smirked a bit.

“ but why are you here so early?” Sekyung asked Chanyeol. He smiled and scratched the back of his neck. “ ah, makeout meeting with your girlfriend”

“ please don’t ask me about that next time” Chanyeol laughed, “ I don’t know how to explain it to you nicely”

“ noted sir” Sekyung nodded and walked away, “ have a nice day, Mister Park”

 

***

 

Luhan walked into his class that morning. It was the first day at school and he walked with EXO around him. 12 of them looh so good (AN: I MISS THIS *SOBS*) and every girls at school seems to waited for them. They had not appear at school for months. This appearance must be an appearance that all students, especially girls, had been waiting for.

“ I love this attention” Kai mumbled to his friends while gave some y smirk to the girls around him.

“ I know,” Luhan laughed a little. He looked around him and found that this school was a very comfortable place for him. “ Lay” He called Lay “ should we go to the principal’s office”

“ no no need, I told him we will not pass by and just go straight to our class” said Lay. Luhan smiled and Lay also smiled. Luhan considered Lay like his own brother. Both of them have a ver big company. Luhan looked at Sehun “ Sehun-ah” He called.

“ yes hyung” Sehun answered while looking at his phone. He looked very serious.

“ what are you doing with yor phone? You seems so serious” Luhan giggled.

“ well, I’m looking for my agenda today, I asked my manager to go to looked for the land for our 6 apartment project, remember?” Said Sehun, “ he said he found a very good place”

“ good then, so I can invest my money immidiately” Said Suho, “ it’s our first business project as a 12, I am looking forward to it”

“ yeah, true”. Luhan laughed. He looked to the front and saw a 3 girls were walking towards them. He already knew who they are.

“ Jinah-ya!” Xiumin screamed one of the girls name and the girls smiled. Yoona a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter