Berklee

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heiii you ! Thanks for reading my story and I hope you will read it until the end of the story! Upvotes? Thankyouu! XOXO (ps: For people who wrote comments on my story, THANKYOU SO MUCH LOVE YOU GUYS MWA :*)

 

Kai walked into orchestra room that morning. He looked at the room table and found so many letters there. ‘ Fan letters?’ Kai laughed in his heart after imagining that such thing. Kai looked at the table and found 12 letter. He looked at the cover of the letter. And his eyes got widened. He took his cell phone from his pocket and called Suho.

 

“ Can you call everyone now? Meet me now at orchestra room” Said Kai. He tried to open the letter but with shaky hands. “ We got a letter from Berklee school of music”

 

***

 

“ So, the letter said we got an honor to perform and study in their school as an orchestra and as a singer?” Suho  looked at everyone after they opened their own letter. That morning they skipped class for this kind of meeting.

“ well, this is Berklee that we are talking about, no one can decline their invitation” Said Luhan, “ I feel fine with it”. Luhan actually felt really happy since he actually had a dream to study there once.

“ yeah me too, I think it would be a very good opportunity to be there at least once” said Kris.

“ and it will be a very good record in our music record huh” Chanyeol laughed “ are you guys agree with what I’m saying?”

“ yeah I agree” Said Chen “ but…”

“ but what?” Luhan looked at Chen right after he said the ‘but’. Chen laughed and looked at Lay “ is he going to be fine with it? Since he has a girlfriend now?”

“ Who cares!” Tao laughed “ it’s even better if he broke up with her!”

“ YA!” Lay raised his voice and got angry for a second.

“ hey slow down, he doesn’t really mean it” Said Baekhyun “ but anyway, are you okay with that?”

“ yeah it’s only for 3 months anyway, I feel fine with it” said Lay.

“ So we’re going?” Chen looked at everyone. Everyone nodded and he smiled, “ okay then, I will prepare theplane for that!”. Chen made a call after that since he was the owner of a popular airlines in Korea.

“ I’m leaving,” Said Lay “ I want to see Jinah this morning. I think she skipped class for fun” Lay laughed and walked away. Luhan and Chanyeol laughed very hard.

“ such a badass girl” Chanyeol commented “ and not classy, how can you skipped class for fun?!” Chanyeol made Tao and D.O laughed “ I mean, if you’re a guy and you skipped class it’s fine, but she’s a girl!”

“ well, actually, you know yeol” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol “ I think it’s y, like, skipping class for make out or just for having fun with your boyfriend, isn’t that y?”

“ did you just defend her?” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with disbelief expression.

“ noo not really” Baekhyun laughed “ anyway, I’m about to leave now, I think Yoona skip her class too” Baekhyun laughed. He walked out and saw Lay walked into the gym. He followed Lay and saw him walked into a girl. ‘ that must be Jinah’ said Baekhyun in his heart. He decided to walked into the gym too and hid behind a big pile of mattress.

“ you’re here” Said a girl “ I thought you will never accept my invitation” The girl started to speak. Baekhyun frowned.

 

That wasn’t Jinah’s voice. He knew that.

 

“ What do you want?” Lay asked her. Baekhyun tried to peek for more information. He was shocked when he saw a girl that she hate.

 

Jang Sekyung.

 

“ an explanation” Said Sekyung.

“ of what?” Lay looked at Sekyung clueless.

“ Zhang Yixing, I know you. I know you’re a shy type of guy, and it’s weird somehow, why you want to kiss your girlfriend in front of everyone like that?” Sekyung smiled and looked at Yixing “ and why you decided to court her that fast?”

“ because I like her for so long and I know now it’s a perfect time to make her mine” Said Lay. Lay’s answer made Sekyung laughed “ are you okay Sekyung?”

“ do you think I will trust you that easy?” Sekyung laughed “ I know you must hide something from me, and your friends, but I believe you love her”

“ so what’s your point?” Yixing’s voice sounded colder than before. Baekhyun listened every single word very carefully.

“ I’m just curious, you decided to court her right after her birthday, as I remember, on Friday” Sekyung smiled. Lay froze. “ why Yixing? You seems uncomfortable with our conversation” Sekyung looked at Lay.

“ I don’t want to continue this conversation anymore” said Lay. Baekhyun frowned. Lay never ran from his conversation.

“ I know you know something about her,” Said Sekyung “ and you want to hide that from your friends, and me”

“ yeah I know something that you guys don’t know, happy?” Lay smiled. “ Now don’t disturb her and me,”

“ and what if I’m still looking for that secret?” Sekyung threatened Lay. Lay answered Sekyung’s answer coldly.

“ I will make sure you will never get what you want to have again” Lay answered and walked out from another door. Baekhyun tried to understand Lay’s word but he couldn’t.

 

 

“ You can get out now oppa”

 

Baekhyun froze.

 

“ I know you’re there,” Sekyung still talked “ Byun Baekhyun, you can get out now, you’re so busted”

“ how do you know I’m here” Baekhyun walked out from his hiding place and walked through Sekyung. Sekyung laughed. “ I saw you, luckily, Yixing oppa didn’t because if he did, he will kick you out since first time I started to talk” Sekyung answered. Baekhyun agree and nodded. “ What is that all about?” Baekhyun asked Sekyung.

“ You heard everything oppa, you should understand, because I know that you also know a little bit about this Jinah girl” Sekyung answered arrogantly. Baekhyun looked at Sekyung with lots of question on his head. He never liked this girl, but he must admit that Sekyung was a very pretty and smart girl. And her ability to stalk or looking for information of other person was very amazing. Baekhyun was very impressed Sekyung made some statement abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter