THE EMPEROR

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLO! ENJOY! (Since I don't know what to say anymore LOL) OH ANYWAY! Please give me more comments and upvote okay? XOXO! Sorry for the late update :(

 

Jinah woke up that morning after she got a call from Yoona. “ Hello?” Jinah greeted the phone.

“ I need to tell you something and I am so sorry you know my mouth when it comes to boys that I like it’s like I can’t stop talking” said Yoona.

“ yeah like right now” Jinah with half awake answered “ just tell me what happened”

“ I accidentally told Baekhyun that you played instruments and about your family corporation”

“ WHAT?!”

 

***

 

Baekhyun walked through the corridor and saw Lay. He greeted Lay nicely with smile, “ good morning hyung”

“ Good ‘morning Baek” said Lay.

“ hyung,” Baekhyun called Lay “ why don’t you invite Jinah to our party sometimes? She might fit in very fast”

“ what do you mean?”

“ well… because her status is not different from us,” Baekhyun gave Lay a smirk “ who would’ve thought that you date a rich girl too hyung? Even I and the others don’t know about it”

Lay looked at Baekhyun with straight face “ how do you know about this?”

“ I have my own source” Said Baekhyun, “ don’t you remember my corporation is a satellite corporation? It means I’m good in looking for information”

“ yeah maybe you are” Said Lay. He closed his locker and walked away. Baekhyun tried to trap him but it’s too hard since Lay was a very smart guy. He still needed to know what kind of corporation that Jinah’s family had. He closed his locker and looked at Luhan who walked closer to him. “ good morning hyung” He greeted Luhan.

“ Good morning Baek” Luhan greeted back “ are you done with your clarinet practice?”

“ the performance is still next month right?” Baekhyun asked Luhan and Luhan nodded “ I still have a lot of time”

“ yeah you are, cause we don’t have practice today” Said Luhan. Baekhyun remembered it was Thursday. He looked at Luhan with a lot of question. It was very strange that Luhan canceled a practice. “ I have a big dinner today with Emperor company”

“ that real estate and oil corporation?” Baekhyun looked at Luhan and Luhan nodded. Baekhyun only nodded, “ only by yourself?”

“ with my 2 parents, weird huh? What’s wrong with this company? How big are they until my parents going home just for them?” Luhan looked stressed and made Baekhyun also stressed. He knew that Emperor was a big corporation but he didn’t know that corporation was that big until Luhan parents went home for them. Luhan parents was very busy and it was very hard to have their time. They’re also cold that’s why Luhan was so afraid of them and chose not to have a practice today.

“ Do you know who owns the company?” Baekhyun looked at Luhan and Luhan shook his head.

“ you know that no one knows the owner of that company right?” Said Luhan “ no one have actually saw him or her”

“ or it” Baekhyun and Luhan burst into laugh. “ But it’s good, it means you will know the owner tonight” Luhan nodded. “ and after that you should tell us” Said Baekhyun.

“ I will, to all of us, don’t worry” Luhan laughed and walked with Baekhyun to their class.

 

***

 

“ YOONA!” Jinah screamed at her bestfriend. Yoona only looked at her with frightened face. It was really her fault she didn’t deny it at all. “ What should I do now? How can you be so…. Spoiler?! Especially to Baekhyun?!”

“ I’m sorry Jinah” Yoona said it again “ I didn’t mean to, you know my mouth”

“ It’s your fault Yoona” Eunji started to talk  “ now, you need to make a space from him before another secrets get revealed”. Yoona frowned. She felt very very sorry about that.

“ What did you tell him?” Jinah asked Yoona again.

“ I accidentally told him that your father owns a company and you play something”

“ And he knows I play music instrument because…”

“ because I told him you play soccer”

“ how come someone like Jinah play soccer Yoona!” Eunji screamed because sometimes Yoona could turn into a very slow and stupid person. “ of course, he must feel something is wrong and not right”

“ I will take care of it, don’t worry” Jinah smiled and hugged Yoona “ sorry I yelled at you, I’m very panic but now I found a way”

“ you do” Eunji looked at Jinah and Jinah nodded. “ well thank God you’re a smart girl”

“ well I am, anyway, we need to practice for tomorrow!” Jinah’s announcement made Eunji and Yoona groaned. Jinah laughed and saw her phone. She just received 1 text from Lay.

 

From: Lay Chips <3

Where are you?

 

Jinah smiled and replied immediately.

 

To: Lay Chips <3

Toilet with the girls. Something happened. Can I see you?

 

From: Lay Chips <3

I know about that already. Baekhyun told me. Meet me in front of the gym after school okay? I miss you

 

To: Lay Chips <3

Miss you too. See you there oppa! ^^

 

***

 

Lay saw Jinah in front of him right now in front of the gym. He smiled and put his arms on Jinah’s shoulders “ are you tired?” Lay asked her.

“ not really” Said Jinah  “ why?”

“ let’s just talk about this in the soccer field, there are many seats there and it’s very quiet, we need to talk about this personally right?” Lay dragged Jinah and Jinah nodded. As usual, Lay asked Jinah about her day and he told her about his day. It was a rough day for both of them. They finally arrived in the field and chose to sat in the audience seats. It’s not a very bright day, in fact, it was a windy day.

“ So,” Lay started to talk “ Yoona accidentally told Baekhyun that your father runs a company and you play but Baekhyun still guessing what kind of play?”

“ exactly” Jinah nodded “ what should I do? What am I going to tell him if he asked me about it?”

“ just tell him your dad really owns a company but a small one” Said lay while rubbed Jinah’s hair “ he will believe, don’t use luxurious things and he will trust you”

“ I thought he’s smart”

“ well he is but we must be smarter than him since we use 2 brains” Lay laughed with Jinah “ anyway, do you want to watch the next month concert?”

“ where?” Jinah asked Lay and Lay looked at his phone “ you don’t remember?” Lay laughed and shook his head. Jinah looked at his boyfriend with disbelief expression “ sometimes I don’t understand how can you be so smart but very slow”

“ ah I will play for the government in their building” Lay read his phone “ do you want to see us there?”

“ yeah sure,” Jinah smiled. She was thinking for a while and Lay could see it. He just waited for Jinah to said what was on her mind. “ What song Kai will play for the concert”

“ Aah so that’s your question”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter