Reasons

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan walked inside of his room with a lot of guilt inside. He felt dirty. He never knew about Jinah and what came through her that made her like this; a very strong girl who had a bad perspective about rich people and orchestra people at the same time.

At this moment. He knew what he should do. He grabbed his phone and dialled Jinah’s number. He waited patiently for that girl to picked up his phone.

“Where the hell is she...” He groaned.

 

 

“Hello?”

Luhan smiled. “Jinah-ya”

“Ya, what are you doing calling me in the middle of the night?” Jinah answered with a lazy voice. It was obvious that she was already asleep before Luhan called her.

“I need to see you” Luhan answered.

 

 

“What? No you’re not!” Jinah groaned from the other side of the phone, “Luhan-ssi, it’s 11 PM and almost midnight, like, what the hell do you want?”

“I want to see you” Luhan answered really fast, “I will see you in front of your house”

“You don’t know where my house is”

“I’ll find a way, I’ll be there by midnight” Luhan hung up. He dialled another number and waited for the other person to pick up.

“Hello?”

“Suho” Luhan called his name, “you know where Jinah’s house is right?”

“Yeah I know.. why? Do you need something from her?” Suho asked him.

“Yeah I need something from her, just give me her address, I will go there” Luhan replied, “give it to me now okay?”

“Why? do you need to take it now? It’s 11 PM Luhan it’s late already”

“We have assignment tomorrow so I need to take it from her” Luhan made a reason.

“What? We do?”

“For both of us... the teacher found out that we skipped class last history”

“Oh...”

“Yeah that’s why just give me the goddamn addresss!”

“Yes yes I will give it to you now okay?” Suho replied and Luhan hung up immediately. He took his car key and went to his garage immediately. He looked at his phone and received a text message from Suho. He smiled and drove his car down the road and immediately. He really wanted to see her.

 

After 45 minutes he finally arrived in front of Jinah’s house. He looked around and the house looked so small for here. ‘Am I in a right place?’ he gave himself a second thought. But he let that thought aside and decided to gave Jinah a call.

“Hmm?” Jinah answeredl the phone after a while.

“I’m outside, come out” Luhan informed her.

“What? But why? hold on..” Jinah paused. Luhan waited for a while and someone opened the house door. Jinah looked at Luhan and frowned. “What are you doing here?” Jinah asked him and opened the gate for him. He did not answer. Not yet.

Jinah looked at him once again. He only looked at Jinah with a blank face and made Jinah a bit confused. “Ya... are you deaf? I asked you what are you doing here”

 

Luhan looked at Jinah once again. It is Jinah who stand in front of him. He pulled her and hugged her immediately into his arms. He hugged her like there’s no tomorrow. He hugged her like he was about to lose her.

 

“What? Luhan...”

“I can’t imagine if you got beaten as well that night” Luhan said in a very soft voice, “I might not know you, but I know one thing for sure is that I will never have a good parents, I will never find a good girl, and I will never believe in love anymore”

“What? Luhan you’re not on your right mind” Jinah pushed him and looked at him, “are you drunk?”

“No I’m not” Luhan answered.

“Then why are you doing this?!”

“BECAUSE I LIKE YOU DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND?!”

 

***

 

Jinah looked at him closer. Luhan just told her he’s likes her. It shouldn’t be a big deal for Jinah since she had a lot of fans, but somehow, when Luhan said it, he felt really uneasy. “Luhan, you don’t like me, you like Sekyung” Jinah tried to remind him. Jinah felt shocked. Not because she heard Luhan actually liked her, but because she felt uneasy after Luhan’s confession. And she couldn’t figure out why.

“Don’t try to teach me, because I know my own heart” Luhan said to her, “I wasn’t sure before, but I was so sure when I feel angry whenever you’re with Lay, which is weird”

“Maybe because you think I stole Lay from you” Jinah gave him a thought.

“No, even if you’re with someone else I feel pissed,” Luhan looked at her, “I know you belong to Lay, but I like you Jinah, I like you a lot”

“So..what are you going to do now?” Jinah looked at Luhan and Luhan leaned back to his car, “tell me, what are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know, you’re Lay’s girlfriend” Luhan looked at her.

“That’s right, and you’re probably drunk right now” Jinah looked at him, “look, I’m being really nice here, I think you should go home,”

“I’m not drunk, I told you this over and over and over” Luhan looked at her, “everything you hear from me is real, why can’t you just accept that I am in love with you?”

“Because you’re not,” Jinah looked at him, “and even if you love me, I’m not in love with you, so get over with the idea that we can be together”

Luhan stopped. He looked at Jinah.

“You don’t love me?”

“What kind of question is that Luhan?” Jinah looked at him, “you know the answer”

“Tell me that you don’t love me and I will think that this conversation is never exist” Luhan looked at her and she looked at him.

“I can’t say that” Jinah looked at Luhan and Luhan smiled.

“Is it because you love me too?” Luhan looked at her with a smile.

“No, it’s because you’re not making sense right now!” Jinah looked at him furious, “Luhan,if you think this is a joke, I will report you to Lay”

“Go ahead, report this to him and see what he thinks,” Luhan asked him, “but you know, Lay is way m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter