Girlfriend

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEYOOO WHASSUPPP?!?! So sorry for the super duper late updates! I'm super busy with school right now but I will continue this story until it's done! Don't worry okay? Thank for all reader I love you SO MUCH HEHEHE :*:* I hope you enjoy this chapter and please upvotess would you? XOXO :*

 

Jinah walked out from the room and made everyone confused. “ Is she okay?” Suho asked Lay. Lay also worried after he saw Jinah’s expression.

“ Who cares? We need harpist right now!” Luhan panic. He really worried that her mom will really scolded at him after this.

“ I will look at her” Lay walked out following Jinah. He found Jinah outside of the waiting room. He sat nect to Jinah and looked at her “ we need you”

“ I’m not ready” Said Jinah.

“ For the pieces? I thought you’re okay with it” Lay smiled at Jinah. He didn’t want to give Jinah so many pressure.

“ No” Jinah boldly answered “ I’m not ready for your friends”

“ ah...” Lay smiled. He tried to find the solution. And then he smiled. He whispered his idea into Jinah’s ear. “ So? Please play for me?”

“ are you sure that will be fine?” Jinah asked Lay.

“ yeah of course! Kai will be on stage and no one will noticed” Lay smiled, “ now you should go there, I will ask someone to put harp there”. Jinah understand and then left. Lay smiled and walked into the waiting room again. “ Guys, I have an idea”

“ what idea?” Chanyeol smiled “ I know you’re always the smart one here hyung!”

“ yeah I am” Lay laughed “ everything is settled already, and Kai, go to the stage, pretend that you play, no one will noticed”

“ What? Are you sure?” Kai didn’t believe Lay for a secopnd. But he knew that Lay was always the smartest between all of them. So Kai only nodded. They walked to the stage and Lay with Xiumin walked behind them.

“ so she agree?” Xiumin looked at Lay with disbelief expression”

“ yeah, but I hide her already behind the curtains, right behind the stage” Lay smiled “ she’s not ready for EXO to noticed her talents”

 “ she’s weird” Said Xiumin and Xiumin laughed. Lay only smiled and responded to Xiumin “ she has reason for that, and I understand”. Xiumin and lay waled into the stage ad the bowed to the audience. The audience gave them a very spectacular applause. They smiled and they prepared for their first song. The played every song perfectly. Kai was really shocked when he found that his replacement played harp that good. They played 5 songswithout any mistake. Lay felt really proud of Jinah somehow. That was her first time to play harp in front of public again.

After they were done with their performance, they walked to the waiting room again and congratulate themself for the awesome performance. “ Hyung!” Kai greeted Lay “ my replacement was really good! Who is this person actually?”

“ I can’t tell you”Lay smiled. He heard a door was open and he saw Jinah standing there “ oppa! That was amazing!” Jinah hugged Lay with a very happy expression and made EXO confused.

“ why are you so happy like that?” Said Chanyeol to Jinah.

“ you guys are amazing, really, especially my boyfriend”  Jinah blushed and Lay hugged her tight.

“ you guys are gross” Sehun looked like he wanted to throw up. Lay laughed and looked at Kai’s face who is still fonfused. “ Are you that curious?”

“ yeah, he is really good I must admit” Said Kai, “ is he still here?”

“ no Kai sorry, he already left,” Lay smiled “ he was around when I called him, now he already left, he has an appointment to do”. Kai only nodded after he heard the explanation from Lay. Kris looked at Lay and asked Lay, “ Lay, why don’t you introduce us to him next time? It would be perfect if we have 2 harpist on the group, and it would be awesome if we could see another geniuses in music”

“ yeah you’re probably right” Lay nodded but still hugging Jinah on his arms. He could feel Jinah was uncomfortable for a second. “ anyway, I need to go now, I need to drive her home”

“ you may go now,” Luhan smiled “ and Lay, don’t forget to say thankyou to your friend from us, we owe him”

“ I know right?” Lay only smiled and walked out from the room with Jinah. Jinah laughed with Lay and asked Lay, “ he can say thank you too? Wow, what a surprise for me” Jinah giggled.

“ you just need to know him better dear” Lay kissed Jinah’s forehead and drove her home that night.

 

***

 

Mrs. Kim was reading some files when she heard a voice of car in front of her house. ‘ that must be Jinah and Yixing’ she said in her mind. She opened the door and found Jinah was there with Yixing. “ how was the show guys?” Mrs. Kim asked them.

“ it was amazing,” Said Lay, “ I’m very satisfied”

“ yeah because I polayed the harp” Jinah giggled “ I still can’t believe I played”

“ you... played the harp? In front of everyone?” Mrs. Kim looked at her daughter. It was huge. She never played in front of everyone anymore since the last tragedy that happened to her daugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter