Relationship

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello!! I’m in love with your comments guys!! Thankyou!! Will you upvote my story and write another comment for me for this chapter? Love ya! XOXOXO :*:*:*

 

Lay looked at Jinah and smiled at her. He just kissed her. And made a mark that Jinah was belong to him and only him. Jinah looked at him speechless. He knew that he was wrong kissing her in front of student and without any sign. “ sorry Jinah” he apologized.

“ I don’t know what to say” said Jinah honest. She blushed and made Lay like her even more. Lay gave a peck on her cheek and made Jinah hit him. “ what was that for?”

“ it’s your fault,” said Lay “ you’re too cute I can’t handle it”

“ whatever, you said we’re only friends” said Jinah “ I actually don’t understand what do you want from me”

“ what do you want from me then?” Lay asked Jinah but still hugged her. Jinah looked at Lay. She hate him for repeating her question. She need to know his answers first so she can answer that question.

“ I asked you first” Said Jinah fast “ so you answer me first”

“ you answer me first” said Lay. Jinah frowed. Lay kept copying her words.

“ Whatever” Said Jinah. She walked away from Lay for being very annoying. Lay giggled and pulled her arm and made her back into his arms again. “ Ya, Zhang Yixing…”

“ why don’t you just admit that you’re into me just like me, who falls for you so bad right now?” Lay looked into her eyes and made Jinah’s eyes locked with his eyes. Jinah couldn’t speak at all. Her face was very red and Lay liked it. “ I love your blushing face”

“ It’s blush on” Said Jinah trying to deny that she was blushing.

“ yeah because of your blush on and your blushing face you looks like a tomato right now” Lay laughed.

“ really??” Jinah put her cold hands on her cheeks so the red color will a little bit disappeared. “ so you admit that you fall for me?” Jinah asked Yixing.

“ so you admit that you fall for me?” Yixing copied her again.

“ God oppa! Just answer my question!”

“God Jinah! Just answer my question!”

“ until when you’re going to copy me like this?!”

“ until when you’re going to copy me like this?!”

Jinah was very pissed. She smiled and said “ I’m ugly” She said. She planned to trick Lay so Lay will said that.

“ you are ugly” Lay smiled.

“ URGH!” Jinah groaned. “ I hate you!” She said.

“ You do?” Lay looked at Jinah with widened eyes. Jinah smiled at him because finally he stopped.

“ I will if you don’t stop this silly things” Said Jinah “ why it’s so hard for you to answer my question first?”

“ I’m… Shy” Lay answered Jinah’s question and made Jinah speechless again. “ you’re my second”

Jinah shocked, “ as in second girlfriend?!” Said Jinah. Lay nodded. “ how come? You’re so nice and there’s so many girl out there that nice and good for you”

“ but I choose you” Lay looked at Jinah’s eyes again. “ so? Be mine?”

 

 

 

 

 

“ I need to think about it” Said Jinah.

“ What?” Lay looked at Jinah with disbelief expression “ I thought we really have something here”

“ We are, and I admit I like you too… it’s just…” Jinah bit her lips. She had her own reason why she didn’t accept Lay immediately. “ we’re friends for 5 years, if we have a relationship, I’m afraid if we broke up I will lose you, and I don’t want that””

“ then let’s never break up” said Lay.

“ that’s a huge commitment” said Jinah.

“ are you afraid?” Jinah looked at Lay who gave her that question. She shook her head. “ Then why are you so afraid?”

“ Well… oppa,” Jinah started to explain “ future is very unpredictable, we don’t know what will happen in the future, I’m scared I will hurt you”

“ you won’t” Lay stopped Jinah before she continued her words “ I believe you won’t, we should trust each other”. Lay looked around and they both finally realized that all eyes in that room were on them. “ seems like they’re waiting for your answer too Jinah”

Jinah looked at Yoona and Eunji who looked at her from their table. From their eyes Jinah knew they wanted her to accept him. She also wanted it to be that way. But somehow she just think it was a wrong choice. But she finally made her decision.

 

 

 

“ I’m yours.”

 

***

 

Jikwon looked at Jinah and Lay on the dance floor. Lay were all over Jinah right now. And he didn’t like it. He couldn’t imagine if Jinah dated Lay. He was very envy.

“ I’m yours” Jikwon heard that words from Jinah’s lips for Lay. And his world stopped that time. ‘ she accept him?!’ Jikwon can’t faced the truth that he really lost that time. He wanted to stopped Jinah but his reputation as the president of the student council will be ruined. He couldn’t do anything. He looked into Jinah’s eyes and her eyes were sparkling. It’s been a long time since he saw that sparkle in her eyes.

“ what are you going to do” Said Jikwon’s friend to Jikwon. Jikwon looked at the happy couple hugging each other and so many people were happy for them.

“ they don’t have same thing in common anyway” Said Jikwon to his friend. At least that what he knows. Unless if Jinah hid something from him. “ it won’t be long”

 

***

 

That Thursday, Jinah was reading in front of apple tree in her school. It was a very calm day for her and she liked it. It’s been a long time for her since last time she did that kind of activity. She drowned herself in the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter