Apology

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SOO HOW’S CHAPTER 2 GUYS?? ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!

 

“ oppa?” Jinah, Eunji and Yoona looked around and shocked after they realized the prsident of student council, Jo Jikwon, was standing behind them. “ Why are you here?” Asked Jinah to Jikwon.

“ Looking for you” Jikwon answered with sweet smile on his face “ why are you here girls?”

“ we were late,” Eunji answered “ that’s why we’re not watching these guys” Eunji looked at EXO with disgust face.

“ And Jinah felt sleepy when she watched them so we choose to stay in class” Added Yoona.

“ what the hell” Chen started to get pissed “ ya! We did amazing!”

“ Ya Jo Jikwon” Suho called Jikwon, “ you’re the president of student council right?”

“ I believe you know that you should punish them for being late” Kris gazed at Jikwon coldly.

“ I can’t” Jikwon gave a smile that more like evil smirk for EXO members “ this is their first late, and the school rules is...”

“ To punish students after 3 times being late” Lay cut Jiwon’s statement.

“ Good Zhang Yixing, I know I can count on you on teaching these new guys the new rules” Jikwon observed EXO by his eyes. The coridor started to get crowded and filled with girls and boys. They could see the war between their student coucil president, the new kingkas and the queenkas of their school.

“ Oh my God look” a girl whispered to her friends, but EXO, Jinah, Eunji and Yoona also Jikwon could hear it “ the new Kingkas and our handsome president are hanging out with the queenkas!”

“ more like a war! Let’s go!” The girl started to run when they realized that Jinah and her friends, EXO and Jikwon looked at them.

“ you’re the queenkas of this school?” Kai suddenly laughed “ this school is weird, they don’t even pretty!”

“ You can move out if you don’t like it here” Said Eunji.

“ Sunbaenim annyeong” A few boys walked near them and greeted Yoona all of the sudden. Yoona bowed and nodded. “ Sunbae, you look pretty today”

“ Thankyou” Yoona smiled very sweet and made the guys happy. The boys looked at EXO and Jikwon and bowed to them, “ subnaenim annyeong haseyo” and they walked away right after that.

“ Jinah, Eunji, Yoona” Jikwon called Jinah and her friends  “ you can go to your class now. The class is about to start right?” Jikwon looked at EXO, “ you too guys”

“ no need to remind us, we’re on our way there” Said Chanyeol. “ Let’s go guys,”. EXO finally walked away and left Jinah, Eunji and Yoona with Jikwon.

“ you don’t need to help us like that oppa” Said Jinah to Jikwon, “ I can handle it by my own with this girls”

“ Yeah I know” Jikwon smiled and walked away with no words anymore. Jinah looked at Jikwon with clueless feelings.

“ You guys more looks like a twins for me” Yoona mumbled and made Eunji laughed.

“ It’s her ex! Hahaha it’s like siblings date!” Eunji added.

“ Shut up! Let’s go” Jinah, Eunji and Yoona finally decided to go back to their class.

 

***

 

“ I hate that girl!”  Said Luhan and Sehun at the same time while they were eating in cafetaria.

“ I know, me too” Said Suho. Suho looked at Yixing and asked him, “ do you know her?”

“ she’s the queenkas of this school, like what everyone said, and they’re the third year but 1 year younger, they skipped a year” Yixing answered while he’s busy reading his history book. “ They are Kim Jinah, Kang Eunji and Lee Yoona, the Kawaii”

“ Kawaii?” Kai asked Yixing with his other name, Lay. “ Lay hyung, isn’t it means cute in Japanesse?”

“ true” Lay nodded and read his book again “ Every students know them as Kawaii”

“ They’re not cute at all!” Said Chen “ they’re mean”

“ Chen is right” Said Xiumin, “ especially the one that always talked to us”

“ Jinah” Said Yixing to everyone.

“ Ahh so her name is Jinah” Said Chanyeol nodded, “ she’s not pretty”

“ Hyung, to be honest, they are pretty,” Said Baekhyun.

“ and they’re a little bit cute since they called everyone with oppa and eonni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter