Performance

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLOOO ENJOY!!! XOXOXO :*:*:*

 

“ you…” Lay and Jinah froze. That person came closer to them to the stage. Lay looked at that person and looked at him coldly. “ you can skip class too?”

“ well… a birds need to be free to sometimes you know” That person laughed.

“ Ya,” Jinah called the name “ Xiumin-ssi, why are you here?”

“ I skipped class too because I’m too bored” Xiumin sighed “ so I was about to go to the cafeteria, but when I passed the front door, I heard a piano and Harp, I thought Yixing had practice with Kai, turns out you’re having a secret date here”

“ Xiumin hyung…”

“ Don’t worry, I won’t tell them, if they don’t ask then I will not tell them, but I will if they asked” Said Xiumin “ because however, my dad is a very good and famous lawyer, he teach me not to lie,”

“ Thankyou” Said Lay “ I will tell them later”

“ You will?!” Jinah looked at Lay frightened “ why?!”

“ because we both like each other but still we cannot keep this from them for a long time” Lay looked at Xiumin “ hyung, once again, thankyou”

“ no big deal Lay, hey, I’m on your side, remember?” Xiumin laughed and looked at Jinah. “ Well, I think I disturbed a date so… please, continue” Xiumin smiled and walked away. Jinah waited until Xiumin walked out from the door and glared at Lay “ are you serious? About telling them that I can play?” Jinah asked him.

“ well, you know that you can’t keep this forever” Lay put both of his hands on Jinah’s shoulders and hold her “ look at me,” Said Lay “ you are an amazing girl, you shouldn’t just keep your talent and hide it in your room, you should go out and show it to the world”

Jinah sighed and finally nodded “ okay I understand, but I need time”

“ take your time, but not too long okay? Just slowly but sure” Lay smiled, “ so, do you want to continue or go back to your class?”

“ I think I have to go, cause anyway the next class will start in 5 minutes” Jinah ran to the exit door, “ are you coming?”

“ Yeah” Lay smiled and followed jinah to walked outside of the Auditorium.

 

***

Luhan walked out from his classroom to the cafeteria and found Xiumin with his bread in one seat at the corner of the canteen. He smiled and greeted him “ Yo! Xiu!”

“ Yo Luhan!” Xiumin smiled while eating his bread “ whatssup?”

“ nothing,” Luhan smiled “ did you skip class?”

“ yeah I did, but I’m about to enter the next class in 5 minutes” Xiumin answered “ how about you?”

“ I’m about to practice at the auditorium, I need to practice, my next subject is history” Luhan and Xiumin laughed together, “ anyway, are you ready? The performance in the government is this Saturday”

“ yeah I’m ready for that performance” Said Xiumin.

“ Good, cause my parents will be there”

Xiumin got choked for a second. Luhan grabbed his water and gave it to him. “ Your parents?! Are you serious?!”. Luhan nodded and smiled, “ are you crazy? We need to perform 3 times better! I think we need to practice everyday until the perform this Saturday”

“ no need they’re cool” Said Luhan defended his parents.

“ did you just say cool to describe them?” Xiumin asked Luhan “ what happened to them? Are they sick at home right now?”

“ are you praying for my parents to get sick?” Luhan get offended.

“ No! Not like that! It’s just… weird” Xiumin finally gave his opinion, “ your parents? The owner of Lu’s company? That chip corporation? Cool?”

“ Yeah my mom asked me if she can go tomorrow, she’s the one who asked me that”

“ wait a second,” Xiumin cut Luhan again “ first, your mom spent time with you last night? She had a time for you? And second, she’s the one who asked you? Am I in the parallel universe right now?”

Luhan laughed after he heard Xiumin’s word and he shook his head, “ you’re not,” he said “ and yes it’s weird but, she changed because the Emperor”

“ what?”

“ yeah, she said she wants to be like the owner of the Emperor, they said family comes first” Said Luhan “ somehow I’m glad they taught her that”

“ yeah I hope they meet my parents” Luhan laughed “ okay then, I’m just going to inform the others, they must be shocked,”

“ yeah” Luhan laughed and looked around. He saw Jinah walked in alone. “ hey, that’s Jinah”

“ oh yeah,” Xiumin smiled “ I wonder what is she doing here”. Xiumin stood up and walked away. Luhan looked at Jinah and came to her. He looked at jinah who was still busy paying for her mineral water.

“ Hey”

“ OMG!” Jinah jumped after Luhan greeted her “ Damn it! You’re such a stalker!!” Jinah hit Luhan’s body so many times “ leave me alone!! Go away!”

Luhan laughed very hard. He found out that making a prank on Jinah was actually a really fun thing to do. Her expression was really precious. “ Is that wrong to say hey to my bestfriend’s girlfriend?” Luhan asked her and laughing at the same time.

“ Yes because I don’t like you at all so go away!” Jinah kept hitting him.

“ okay okay stop stop you’re hurting me!!” Luhan screamed too at the end. “ why are you so mean to me?”

“ because you’re mean too!” Jinah walked away but Luhan followed her “ stop following me!”

“ I’m just trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter