Incident Happened

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey people! I am so sorry I'm a little bit late! But I hope you will enjoy this chapter! This is a good one (I hope) hehehe! ENJOOOOOY!

 

Jinah took Luhan’s hand immediately and stand up. They walked out from the building and Jinah stopped. Luhan looked at her. “What?” Luhan asked her.

“You will hate me Luhan, I’m sure you will” Jinah smiled, “now, you should go to the cafetaria, I will just go to the toilet”

“Whatever you like” Luhan left her and they walked through a different path.

 

Luhan walked away from the ballroom immediately. He could not believe that the heiress he was seen was Kim Jinah. The person who stole him these days. The person who lied to him, and yet, still havea space in his cold heart. the person who basically he could not forget until now.

 

And yet, he felt like he might not be able to hate her that much.

 

He has been fallen too deep.

 

“This is dangerous” He mumbled. He walked outside and looked at everyone look at him. He sighed. He actually has no place to go.

 

“YO LU!”

 

Luhan turned his head around and saw Suho running towards him, “what?” Luhan asked.

“Are you pissed?” Suho looked at him.

“No, why?” Luhan hid his feelings. He had no reason to be pissed of this. In fact, maybe everyone expected him to be happy about this, since he’s anti-Jinah a lot. At least that’s what they think of him.

“Well you walked out immediately after Jinah walked down the stairs with Lay..” Suho answered. “Seriously dude, are you pissed or are you not?”

“I AM NOT!” He raised his tone with Suho. Suho got shocked and looked at him a little bit sharper than before, “Sorry”

“It’s okay,” Suho answered, “clearly you are pissed,”. Suho walked inside of the ballroom and talked to him, “just go back inside, your parents are looking for you”

Luhan sighed. Now Suho is mad at him. “Urgh!” He groaned and walked inside of the ballroom and met all of his friends. Sekyung saw him and ran towards him immediately.

“Were you that shock?” Sekyung asked him while holding his hands.

“Y-yeah” he lied. He did not. He just feel betrayed. He looked around and saw Jinah talking to her mother and father. He approached his parents to see Jinah closer. Jinah herself was standing next to her parents. With Lay next to her of course.

“Lu Honey” Her mother called her softly. Which is very rare for him. “Have you meet Jinah? She said she goes to your school”

“Yeah, she’s Lay’s girlfriend of course I know her” Luhan answered, “We hang out a lot”

“I am so sorry Luhan we keep this from you, she has her reason” Mr. Kim started to speak, “we just want to best for our child”

“What reason, Jinah?” Luhan looked at Jinah with a serious face. He really wanted to know. He looked at Lay.

“I am sorry I cannot tell you now” Jinah smiled to him with a very nice smile. It’s a very different Jinah from the one that he always sees everyday.

“You are so fake” He mumbled.

“Luhan” Mr. Lu looked at him, “words”

Luhan looked at his father and Jinah. He did not care anymore. He looked at Lay who looked a little bit guilty a little bit. “I can’t believe you too Lay” Luhan shook his head and walked away.

 

***

 

Jinah sat with Lay in her room after the party is over. Jinah took off her shoes and sighed, “it was a really tiring day today” Jinah looked at him.

“Well, I am sorry but you need to experience this many times” Lay smiled and kiss her forehead, “but I’m proud of you. You’re doing great”

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK!!

 

“Ugh who is that” Jinah groaned and opened the room barefoot. She looked outside and saw all EXO members were standing in front of the door. She sighed, “evening boys”

“We want you to explain.” Kris started talking, “now”

“okay come in” she opened the door and looked inside. They looked at Lay and he only gave them a smile. Xiumin, Suho, and Baekhyun, who already knew about Jinah before only look at Lay with pity. He just wanted to protect her girlfriend, but now, he looks like a traitor for his friends.

“I can’t believe you Lay” Chanyeol started to speak in a very cold voice, “you lie to us”

“Technically I did not lie, I just hide the fact” Lay explained, “I need to hide this from her, it’s her request as well”

“You just hide this because you want to keep her by yourself” Chen added, “and that’s just not good”

“I’m bestfriend with Jinah and I know what I’m doing, I just want to protect her, she needs to be protected,” Lay raised his voice. The tension started to rise up and he looked around, “where’s Luhan?”

“He needs to drive Sekyung home” Sehun answered, “why are you trying to protect her so much? So you think if we know this won’t be good for her?

“So you think we’re bad people?” Kai added again.

“No it’s just-“

“Just tell them” Jinah sighed. he looked at Lay and hugged him, “you tried your best to protect me and keep me from my trauma” Jinah smiled and put her head on his chest, “I don’t want you to lose your friends”

“What trauma?” Tao asked.

“but-“ Lay wanted to add

“Just tell them please?” Jinah smiled and released Lay from her hug, “I want you to have a good relationship with your bestfriend like before, I really want you guys to laugh again and not fighting over this unimportant thing”

Lay sighed, “I am sorry, I tried enough”

“You tried your best” Jinah smiled and sit on her bed.

“What is going on?” D.O asked, “is there something we don’t know again?”

“Yeah” Lay answered, “it’s the reason why Jinah is keeping this from all of you.” Lay looked at Jinah who smiled and looked at his friend again, “since Jinah said that I should tell you, maybe I will. But please understand that I’m keeping her for her sake, not because I want her to myself”

“Okay” Chanyeol nodded, “then tell us the story”

Lay took a deep breath for a while, “do you know Kang Siwon?”

 

***

 

Sekyung looked at Luhan who was really quiet that day. They were eating their lunch in cafetaria and had a small date and since they start, Luhan did not say any word. “Are you okay?” she looked at him and Luhan looked at her and smiled.

“I’m fine” Luhan smiled, “it’s just.. I just a lot of things in my mind”

“Is it still because of Jinah?” Sekyung made her guess.Luhan nodded and made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter