Secret(s)

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEIIIII GUYS I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY TONIGHT I REALLY HOPE SO :( HAPPY READINGG AND PLEASE COMMENT OKAY? XOXO

 

“ Amazing show guys! EXO! I can’t believe you can sing!” The main conductor gave EXO so many compliments for their show in Washington DC that night. It was on Thursday and every single orchestra member are tired already. They traveled to so many city in America from New York, Los Angeles, California, Las Vegas, and the last was Washington DC and now they were done with the last show which is in Washington DC.

“ yeah and you guys also make your own song!” Said another member in orchestra from Brazil. “ I don’t know that you’re that talented.

“ well thanks George” Said Suho “ we just really love music,”

“ Hm seongsaenim” Lay called Mr. Shin who looked proud at their students, EXO. “ We don’t have another tour right?”

“ why?” Mr. Shin asked “ yeah and the rest of the 2 days will be our vacation”

“ is that okay if I go home tomorrow?” Lay asked him and made everyone looked at him especially 11 of his bestfriend.

“ why?” Suho asked Lay “ do you really need to go home?”

“ yeah I think so, id if you allow me to I will go home tomorrow morning”

“ Ya Zhang Yixing” Chanyeol called him “ what happened to you? All of the sudden you changed into a very different person”

“ I am?” Yixing laughed a little bit “ I don’t think so, and I just want to go home somehow”

“ I allow you Lay” Said Suho “ but actually I don’t know about the others”

“ Lay” Xiumin called his attetntion “ it’s been a long time since we spend our time as a 12,”

“ yeah, like you’re making a distance of something” Said Kris.

“ no it’s not like that I swear” Said Lay, “ guys come on I just want to go home, we can spend our time later, friends forever right?”. He looked at EXO. They still wasn’t sure about Lay but finally they nodded. “ Good because I already change my airplane ticket”

“ whoa you’re very fast” Said D.O. “ are you in a rush for something?”

“ I think so” Yixing smiled. And he looked at the watch. It was Friday already. 00:01. “ guys I think I’m just going to sleep for tomorrow okay?”

“ yeah we’re all tired anyway” said Chen “ let’s go back to our hotel and sleep, I’m super tired right now”

Chen walked in the front with D.O, Lay, Suho and Tao and Xiumin while the other guys walked behind them. Baekhyun looked at her cellphone and checked her kakaotalk. Everyone looked at him who couldn’t stop smiling. They knew the reason already.

“ how’s your progress with Yoona baek?” Asked Kai. “ is she too hard to get? It’s been a month dude”

“ maybe he choose to give up” Sehun laughed.

“ dude, she’s the queen bee for God sake,” Baekhyun laughed “ of course it’s super hard, but just give me 2 more weeks, how’s that?”

“ what about her boyfriend?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun. “ They are a little bit shaky these days, because of me” Baekhyun answered

“ ugh you’re good” Kris laughed “ badass”

“ no, you can’t say that, I’m not that good,” Said Baekhyun “ wait until I broke up with her after I taste her”. Baekhyun looked at Yoona’s profile and she just updated few minutes ago. “ Guys guess what?”

“ What?” Luhan looked at Baekhyun and they were all stop waiting for Baekhyun to answered “ Turns out that..” Luhan felt not sure telling the news to everyone.

“ What? God just tell us Baek” Said Luhan.

 

 

 

 

“ Today is Jinah’s birthday” and everyone looked at Yixing who smiled and laughed very bright that night.

 

***

 

Jinah opened her eyes. It was 5AM in the morning.

 

On her birthday.

 

And someone knocked on her door disturbed her sleep.

 

She finally opened the door. But there was no one there. “ O....okay”. She went back to her bed and closed her eyes.

“ KIM JINAH SAENGIL CHUKHAE!!” Jinah opened her eyes because the voice was very loud and made her almost had a heart attack. She aws very flattered. She saw Yoona with Eunji right next to her, with a strawvery shortcake in their hands. There was also the candle on the top of the cake.

“ Gomawo!” Jinah blew the candle after she made her wishes.Her wish was very simple. She smiled and hugged her bestfriends. “ I’m so happy guys! Thankyou so much!”

“ Yeah! You’re the princess of the day!” Said Yoona “ I’m sure so many students remember your birthday and also fans from Friday underground”

“ Yeah that’s right!” Eunji laughed “ and we’re goinjg to make your dreams come true today!”. Yoona ran into Jinah’s closet and scrteamed. “ I’m going to take your uniform okay?”

“ NO!!” Jinah screamed to stop her. But Yoona opened the closet already. She looked at the beautiful closet with a big thing in the middle of the room.

“ Jinah, is this real?” Yoona asked her and Jinah only froze. Eunji looked at her 2 bestfriend and she followed Yoona to the closet slo she saw the thing also. “ Jinah.. Is that a harp?”

“ y-yes and I can explain”

“ you mock at orchestra but you’re one of them?” Eunji didn’t let Jinah talk “ and you didn’[t tell us? How long you’ve been playing this thing?”

“ 6 years” Jinah sighed. She knew she souldn’t hide anything from her 2 bestfriends. “ I told you guys I can’t tell you about this and I’m going to tell you the story when the time is right”

“ yeah now it’s a right time” Said Eunji. She glared at Jinah and Jinah started to shed a tears. “ Why are you crying?”

“ I can’t tell you guys” Jinah cried. She really couldn’t tell the story to her girls even if she wanted to.

“ I thought we’re friends” Said Eunji “ This is the reason why you’re close with Yixing right?”. Eunji grabbed her bag, “ you can talk to me if you’re ready to tell us everything”. Eunji walked out and made Jinah cried even more. It was official.

Her birthday turned into the baddest day she ever had.

 

***

 

“ Sunbae! Saengil chukhae!” Few students greeted her and she only can smiled. Yoona standing next to her and saw her swollen eyes. “ Everything is going to be fine”

“ no, what about tonight?” Jinah felt worried, “ Yoona I’m sorry it’s not like I don’t want to tell you but I just can’t”

“ I understand” Said Yoona “ maybe you just need more time”. Yoona rubbed Jinah’s back to make her more comfortable. Jinah smiled and saw Jikwon walked into her and saw her. “ Jinah-ya”

“ I’m not in a mood to fight with you oppa” Said Jinah. Jikwon sighed and looked at Jinah. “ What happened? What happened to your eyes?”

“ I’m fine!” Jinah screamed and made Jikwon shut. Jikwon gave a paper bag to Jinah. “ Happy birthday Jinah, you know I always love you, and I will never stop”

“ oppa” Jinah looked at Jikwon. ‘what’s wrong with this guy/ He confess again? Is he crazy?’ Said Jinah in her mind. “ I can’t accept it”

“ it’s your birthday present” Said Jikwon. “ please take it for me” Jinah nodded and hugged Jikwon for a while. “ Thankyou, you’re very nice like my real brother”,. Jikwon only could smile after heard those words. Jinah looked around and saw Eunji was hanging out with her Spanish class friends. Her heart ached. She really didn’t want Eunji to be mad at her. But she really didn’t know how to tell her secret to her 2 bestfriends.

 

***

 

Lay arrived in Incheon that afternoon. The sun was shining very bright and he really felt hot. He looked at his cellphone and looked at 5 text message from his family. His mother kept asking her why he went home very fast and startyed to ssuming that he had a fight with EXO members. He only laughed when his mom assumed like that. HE also received text from Yoona.

From: xxxx876469xx

This is Yoona, Jinah’s friend. I need to ask you about something. Meet me ASAP when you’re in Korea. This is urgent.

 

“ Is Jinah okay?” Lay started to worry. He finally replied to Yoona’s text.

To: xxxx876469xx

I just arrived few hours ago. Let’s meet up this afternoon at 3PM. Oh and please don’t let Jinah know that I’m here

 

***

 

Eunji and Yoona waited inside of a very beautiful cafe near their school. Eunji didn’t understand why Yoona asked her to come with her. “ I thought you’re with Jinah”

“ yeah and then she said she need to practice with her harp tonight before her performance” Said Yoona “ and we’re going to meet someone here”

“ your boyfriend?” Eunji looked at Yoona. She looked at little bit pissed “ why you invite me if you want to date with Kyunghyun?”. Yoona looked at Eunji with a slight smile. “ We broke up yesterday”. By that, Eunji stopped talking and felt bad for her bestfriend. Yoona looked out of the building and saw a familiar car. “ Ah, he’s here!”

“ Who?” Eunji looked and saw Yixing walked out from her car and went inside to the cafe very fast. “ I thought he’s in US”

“ He arrived this morning” Said Yoona. Yixing saw them and walked fast through them. “ Is everything okay?” Yixing asked them immidiately.

“ not really,” Yoona answered “ please have a seat Yixing-ssi”. Yixing sat in front of Eunji and Yoona. He looked at both of the girls and asked them “ why are you calling me here?”

“ Today is Jinah’s birthday” Said Yoona “ and we came to her house, and I accidentally opened her closet and it turns out she hide something from us in that closet”

“ Ah so you guys know about this already” Said Yixing. “ Did she explain to you why she hide it from you?”

“ No” Yoona answered “ in fact, she cried”

“ she is?” his eyes widened.

“ Her eyes looks like she got attacked by a bee,” Said Yoona “ very red, big and swollen”

“ why?”

“ That’s why you’re here, I guess you know the reason why she hide all of this thing from us, or at least maybe you know a story that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter