Friend Zone

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hahaha sorry for the last chapter! But please enjoy this chapter guys! Ps: Sekyung is back -_-

 

The school bell rang that Friday. It was time for lunch break. Jinah looked at Yoona and Eunji who was busy with their notes. She felt really lazy to go to the canteen today.

“ are you okay Jinah?” Yoona looked worry “ seems like you’re sick since yesterday”

“ I’m good guys but, can we just eat here today?” Jinah asked her friends.

“ And being an anti-social?” Eunji’s eyes widened “ you serious? Is this really you?”

“ Yeah it’s me but I don’t feel like I want to see the crowd today” Said Jinah. “ Please?”

“ Yeah sure..” Eunji left Jinah alone in the class. She talked to Yoona immidiately. “ Do you think she’s okay?”

“ No” Yoona shook her head “ we must find out,”. Yoona and Eunji walked to the cafetaria and bough 3 sandwiches and 3 juice for them and Jinah. Jikwon gave an eye on them andapproached them. “ Where’s Jinah?”

“ None of your business” Said Eunji.

“ Don’t act like you care” Said Yoona coldly “ cause if you care, you will not make her as a bet you know”

“ But I do care! Damn girls” Jikwon looked desperate “ just tell me where is she?”

“ in the class, I think she’s sick” Said Eunji, “ don’t come, you will ruin her mood”. Eunji and Jinah walked away. Eunji and Yoona walked and passed the EXO group with Sekyung in front of them talking with Luhan.

“ Ah eonnie annyeonghaseyo” Sekyung smiled brightly but somehow it was too bright. Her hands held Luhan’s arms tightly. “ Have a nice lunch eonnie”

“ where’s the other girl?” Luhan looked at Eunji, “ is she too scared of EXO so she can’t come to canteen anymore?”

“ Why do you care?” Yoona looked at Luhan with disgust face “ and please, she’s not scared of you all, you don’t know her Luhan-ssi, stop judge her like you know her for so many year”

“ I don’t think we need so many years to know her,” Said Chanyeol “ she’s just too simple, too predictable to be exact”

“ Oh yeah she really is, so stop messing around with her” Said Eunji to Chanyeol “ understand?”

“ Clear like a crystal” Said Kris coldly.

( Author notes: okay guys I think I’m going to cry because of this :'( I miss Kris)

“ but where is she?” Lay asked Eunji “ I mean seriously  we just ask about her presence and why you answer like that”

“ Indeed,” Said D.O “ very very... immature”

“ she’s in our classroom, she don’t feel very well, maybe you can come and visit later” Said Yoona. Yoona and Eunji walked away and whispered to each other “ Lay is very weird, how come he can be in a two side like that?!” Said Eunji.

“ He can’t choose Eunji-ah” Said Yoona “ I understand if he’s being a jerk like that because he’s in front of his friends. Yes it’s somehow looks like 2 faces. But for now, he should do it”. Eunji nodded and walked into their classroom. Yoona saw Jinah with earphone in her ears. She sat in front of Jinah and patted her. “ Ya”

“ Why?” Jinah looked at Yoona. Yoona frowned and looked at Jinah “ what?”

“ are you really okay?” Yoona asked Jinah. Jinah only nodded.

“ you know what? You haven’t speak a word about your date with Yixing” Said Eunji. Jinah looked at Eunji blank. Eunji understood now. “ Somthing happened, am I right?”

“ not something” Jinah groaned “ but everything”

“ then you should tell us” Said Yoona. Yoona smiled at Eunji and thanked her for being very genius in this kind of situation.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“ Jinah,” Lay started to talk again “ I didn’t plan to do this, but is that possible that I have my last wish today?”

“ Yeah of course” Jinah replied very fast “ what is your wish?”

“ It’s not a wish, because if I call it a wish, you must do it for me right?” Lay giggled. Jinah looked at lay confused. “ What do you mean oppa? Just tell me!” Jinah laughed. Lay took his breath “ okay you listen to me carefully and I want you to decide fast”

“ what is this all about?” Jinah got more confused. “ Tell me oppa!”

Lay took a deep breath and told Jinah his last wish.

“ Kim Jinah” Lay called Jinah’s name “ I want you to be my date”

“ Date?” Jinah’s head spun around. ‘ is this real?! He confess?!’ Jinah screamed like a fangirl in her mind. “ What do you mean by date?”

“ To the school ball, at the end of the month, remember?” Lay looked at her.

 

Jinah could hear her hear break. ‘ Maybe I wish too much’ Jinah laughed in her head again. “ Ah yeah sure oppa! Sorry I forgot,” Said Jinah “ you said that wish like it’s a dead wish or something”

“ I feel bad because no matter what happen, you need to come with 12 of us as EXO,” Said Yixing “ not just as a couple,”

“ so what you’re trying to say is...”

“ you’re going to socialize with them” Said Lay “ I’m sorry but they are my bestfriend, but I need to ask someone out also, so I asked you”

“ And why do you ask me?” Jinah looked at Yixing.

“ Because you’re my friend and we’re like bestfriend, so I won’t feel awkward with you” Yixing laughed “ am I right?”

“ .....” Jinah only nodded. So that’s her in Yixing’s eyes.

 

Friends.

Just friends.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

Yoona made an ‘o’ shape in , “ whoa, so...”

“ Yeah.. Friends” Said Jinah “ I should’ve known,”

“ ahh poor Jinah” Eunji hugged her “ don’t worry everything’s going to be fine”

“ but we’re going as a date for the ball,” Said Jinah “ and after that, I’m sure everyone will think we’re dating but we’re not, that... hurts”

“ Yeah I know, you want the gossip to be true but too bad it’s just a hoax” Said Yoona “ so what are you going to do?”

“ Just... Being normal, should I do something?” Jinah asked

“ Not really” Yoona shook her head “ there’s also nothing you can do”

“ Jinah!” Jinah heard a guy called her name and it turned out Jikwon was running through her table “ are you okay? Are you sick? You should go to the clinic”

“ no I’m fine, perfectly fine” Said Jinah. “ why are you here? And actually I’m not sick at all”

“ this two girls said you are Jinah” Said Jikwon “ and somehow I also don’t trust your word, you look... dark”

“ He means by the aura” Said Yoona “ because I think so too”. Jinah looked at Jikwon and Yoona and laughed a little bit. “ I’m fine guys, don’t worry” Said Jinah.

“ Jinah,” Jikwon looked at her “ I am sorry for what I did on valentines, I seriously don’t know he’s very smart like that”

“ Yeah yeah don’t worry just let it go” Said Jinah. Jikwon smiled “ don’t talk about it anymore okay?”

“ and uhm Jinah” Jikwon called her attention again “ do you have a... date? For the ball?”. Eunji and Yoona looked pity at Jikwon and Jinah only nodded. “ I’m sorry,” Said Jinah “ someone asked me already and I said yes”

“ ah okay it’s totally fine” Jikwon smiled “ you must be like that person”

“ how do you know?” Jinah looked at Jikwon furious “ do you know that person?”

“ no, but I can see it in your eyes that you look excited, even by your tone” Said Jikwon “ I guess I should go now”. Jikwon walked away from Jinah’s class and Yoona and Eunji only looked at him. “ Poor him” Said Eunji.

“ I know right?” Yoona looked at Jinah, “ Jinah, you should look for another guy,”. Jinah nodded. She knew that Yoona was right. She looked at the door and saw Yixing there. “ are you okay?” Yixing asked from outside of the class.

“ Yeah I think so” Said Jinah “ Don’t worry”. She saw Yixing smiled and walked away again. And somehow she felt her cheeks got wet.

“ Oh my God Jinah don’t cry” Yoona hugged her “ who would’ve known that your rock heart can be very soft when it comes to Yixing?” Eunji and Yoona looked at Jinah who only cried.

 

***

 

Yixing walked to cafetaria again after he checked on Jinah. She looked a little bit pale and dark. He also didn’t know why. He sat next to Luhan and Suho after that in cafetaria. “ Is she okay?” Suho asked Yixing. He only nodded as his answer.

“ You’re starting to care about her?” Kris looked at Suho shocked. Suho laughed, “ not like that” He answered “ I just wish she will absent on choir practice”

“ she will, because she will never attend that practice anymore” Said Yixing. Everyone looked at him like he commited another crime. “ what do you mean?” Suho asked him. Yixing only smiled. “ I told the principal to kicked them out, in a good way,”

“ Damn, what are you doing?” Said Tao “ you ruin our plan!”

“ I just want her to be happy” Yixing answered “ and no one can stop me”. Yixing smiled that showed his dimples and ate the sandwich in front of him.

“ you really like her don’t you?” Xi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter