A Gumiho's Tears

Pandromeda Review Shop Archive

A Gumiho's Tears

by RoseCassie6901

STORY LINK

 

 

Title: 4/5

I think the title fits the story well. It’s an interesting title, as I don’t know what a ‘Gumiho’ is…

 

Poster/Background: 8/10

I feel weird judging this because this poster if from my shop…keke. I am still going to judge as if I haven’t seen this poster before:

I love the poster! Although, the title in the poster says “Gumiho’s tears” and the title of the story says “A Gumiho’s Tears”. I found that kind of weird. So, I deducted for that.

There is no background, so the points mainly go towards the poster.

 

Description: 3.5/5

I found the description sad and interesting. Mainly because I am curious as to what a ‘Gumiho’ is. I am also curious as to who this love of hers is…

I’m glad this description goes along with the oneshot well.

Foreword: 2.5/5

For a oneshot, this doesn’t need a foreword I don’t think, unless you describe the characters. You credited our shop, which makes me smile. Gomawo~ ^_^

 

Chapter Names: 4/5

I found the chapter name in this sweet…Since it is basically 1 chapter, I won’t deduct. I don’t know if I should judge since it is a oneshot though…

 

Characterization: 7/15

You didn’t describe the main character’s looks, and I can’t really tell what she looks like. This is a oneshot, and sometimes a lot doesn’t need to be put into this, but in the only chapter, you could mention her hair color, her eye color, her height…something! All I know if that she is a ‘Gumiho’ and her name. Obviously, I do know who Joon is…it would help you out if you did add something about her looks and personality in there. To be on the safe side. J

 

Format: 2/5

I had an opinion on this and I am sticking to it. So, sorry if I’m being so judgemental!

For their Point of Views, you should center them, or at least put them in bold or italics. Something that sticks out from the main text. You also added in what was the theme song, you should do the opposite of the POVs. If you bold, center the POV, then you should italic and center the song and maybe put it in perentheses. The pluses were good, just make sure to center them and do either italics or bold. Even just using plain text, centering and changing the color would work!

For the flashbacks, I give the same advice. Center, center, center. Or at least bold it! Something that sticks out from the original text and the ready can differenticate from the story…

 

Flow/Detail: 7/10

I think adding the flashbacks in really helped and went along really good! The detail was a little low, and I would have liked to see some more.

 

Creativity/Plot/Originality: 9/10

This is my first time reading a story like this. Not the first reading a story where the partner dies and in oneshot form, but one like this…definitely! I enjoyed the creativity and originality. The plot is good as well. So, I think you did good with this idea and telling the story!

 

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 25/30

You’re spelling was up to par! Your grammar and vocabulary was at a typical lever. Although…I still am kind of confused at what a ‘Gumiho’ is. You described it…but I guess it is taking longer to understand since I am tired.

Back to the review…when talking about ‘Oppa’, you really need to capitalize it. You didn’t and you are talking about someone who you call by that name, so capitalize.

I found typos, which I don’t like to find, especially when the progression is going so good and there are none. It was just a tiny mistake, so I’m not going to deduct very much. Especially since it was only one or two typos…

 

Overall: 65/100

 

 

Additional Comments:

I loved this story! I wanted to cry because it was sad and moving~! I wanted to hug her and say, “It’s going to be alright! I know you miss him, but stay strong!”

You did a good job, so congratulations and I hope you continue to do well! I look forward to the Prequel of this! I subscribed! J

 

Reviewer:KissDromedaGirl