My Incorrect Partner, You're My Right One

Pandromeda Review Shop Archive

My Incorrect Partner, You're My Right One

by SHINingRose

STORY LINK

 

 

Title: 3/5

I like how it refers to the story more. I noticed from the time you sent in the request for the review and now, that you have changed the title. I like it better. ^^

Poster: 6/10

I like the poster. It’s cute…though, no offense to the creator, it isn’t as good as it seems. I would like to see the words in it better..

Description: 5/5

I found the description intriguing~! You wrote it well, and I like it. It makes me want to turn to the next chapter and begin this story! I am proud~ I think this is the first time I actually rated a description this high…let’s continue the review now~

Foreword: 4/5

The foreword was more rather a warning and disclaimer, which isn’t a bad thing. I think with what you put in the description, you really didn’t need some back story or foreword story or anything to that affect put there.

I am glad you added a warning and disclaimer to the story, seeing it is a rated story with . Some stories I have seen don’t put that there, though it shows rated and you probably expect it. Once again, I am glad and proud you did.

Characterization: 14/15

You described your characters well, actually putting in pictures, names, personality, and who they were. I am strict about that, because I like to know who my characters are! I like these characters, too.

Format: 8/10

I kind of deducted on this, because the description and foreword had a TON of color. It looks good, but at first my eyes kind of hurt. Maybe sticking to one color would help. I did like how you formatted the Foreword though. Because that tells you what each color represents, which that’s fine.

Flow/Detail: 10/10

 It is crucial for a story like this to have detail. Crucial. Before you think, “I didn’t have enough detail?!”-you did! I have read (I read too much..) some like this, where it is considered ‘’ but all they do is kiss and it’s done. The end. You even put a lot of detail into the first chapter…which is good. So, overall, your detail is good. The flow of the story is good. You make me happy with this.

Creativity/Plot/Originality: 9/10

I don’t actually think I’ve read one where there are 2 gay couple and both don’t really like the other gender. So, it’s good to read something I haven’t seen before (or at least, I don’t think I’ve seen/read.) So, creativity and originality-wise, I was pleased. The plot is good, too, so that’s pleasing as well.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 28/30

I don’t think I found a whole bunch of typos, if any…maybe I overlooked them? I don’t there was any, to be honest. I did find a couple, but…yeah.

Grammar and vocabulary was good. You really did a good job in this portion.

Overall: 87/100

 

Additional Comments:

Wow! I don’t think any of my reviews have ever been this high scored. You impressed me as a writer. I think you are doing/have done a good job. Subscribing to your story was a good idea. I am happy and always waiting for the next chapter. Good luck on your story~

Reviewer:

KissDromedaGirl