Awkward Walk

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Once the bell rang,Yunhee walked to the gate while hugging her books.She felt tired but had enjoyed herself last session.

She had cooking with D.O and they were partners for a project in class.Yunhee found out that D.O is an amazing cook and he had to help her with a lot of things.But he didn't seem to mind and just smiled.

Yunhee reached the gates and saw that Luhan was leaning against them,waiting for someone.She stopped and stared at him.He had his eyes closed and was leaning his head against the gate.Yunhee raised an eyebrow at him and was about to leave through the gate,when an arm grabbed her's.

"Where do you think your going?",Luhan said and smirked.

"Home",she simply said.

"Okay",Luhan replied and started walking.

Yunhee sighed,then followed him.Everyone was giving them awkward stares and Yunhee felt uncomfortable from the unwanted attention.Luhan seemed to be enjoying the stares and smiled while walking.

Once they got far from the school and no students were walking,Yunhee calmed down.She sighed from not being suffocated by thousands eyes.But that relief was disturbed when Yunhee felt a arm slither around her waist.She gasped and looked to see Luhan smiling with his arm firmly around her waist.

"Luhan!What are you doing?!",Yunhee said in disbelif.

"Didn't Appa tell you to call me Oppa?",Luhan said smugly.Yunhee glared up at him.

"I'm not calling you that!",Yunhee said back.

"Fine,but you better get comfy in this position",Luhan said while closing his eyes while smiling still.

Yunhee huffed and refused to call him any formality.She believed he didn't deserve it,even if he's her step brother.She crossed her arms and walked with a disturbing arm around her waist.

"Oh come on,loosen up.Smile more.I haven't seen you smile once since I met you",Luhan said while staring ahead.

"I see no need to smile",Yunhee replied.Luhan then frowned.

"I heard from Umma that you haven't smiled in years.How and why?!",Luhan asked.

He couldn't go a day without smiling.He gets to easily amused and can't help but smile.

Yunhee's face darkened from the statement and went silent.Luhan looked at her strangely.

"It's none of your buisness",Yunhee said while running into the house.

Luhan hadn't even realised he reached the house and walked in,then closing the door.He saw Yunhee quickly making her way upstairs,then disappearing behind a wall.Luhan sighed and then made his way up to his room.

Later that evening,the maids called Yunhee and Luhan down to the kitchen,saying their parents called for them.Luhan and Yunhee met on the way in the hallway.Yunhee quickly walked down stairs,not wanting a repeat of earlier.Luhan smirked and started to walk down stairs.

Once they both reached the kitchen,they saw their parents sitting at the dinning table.They took seats opposite them and were confused on why they were called.

"What's this about Umma and A-Appa?",Yunhee said,still struggling to say Appa.

"Well,your Appa and I have been thinking that you two don't really seem like you accept to be siblings right?",Umma asked.

Luhan and Yunhee turned their heads to each other and nodded.They both turned back to their parents.

"Your Umma and I think that you two would be better as....a couple",Umma said.