One more week?

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Yunhee fluttered her eyes open. She noticed it was all bright around her.

How did she get here? Luhan better not be playing with her again. And why is it so bright?

yunhee sat up. There was something odd about her body. She raised one of her arms. She didn't even need to use her muscles to move. Yunhee slowly stood up and looked around.

clouds surrounded her. The sun was up close and was shining brightly, but it didn't affect her eyes though. Everything was either, white, blue, or yellow. She felt like she was floating. Her pale skin seemed to glow with everything else. Same with her hair. All this felt wierd. And her lungs were working perfectly. It was like they weren't even born weak in the first place. She felt nothing. No stress. No worry. No happiness. No sadness. No nothing.

her eyes widened a bit when she realized she was alone. 

"H-hello...?" She called. Her voice seemed to echo. It was like it was coming from a flute. She was greeted with no response. She started to panick.

Oh no, is it the end of the world and she's the only one left? Or aliens took over the a Earth and put us to sleep for centuries? Maybe this was all a dream? No, she was fully aware of what was happening. 

Yunhee heard a soft wind sound. It seemed like it was coming from behind her. She spun around.

there was a staircase right in front of her, it seemed to be made out of crystal. There was a bright light at the end.

http://www.dzinekart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Road-to-heaven_L.jpg

Yunhee was mesmerized by it and without thinking twice, she ran up the stairway. Her feet made a pleasant padding sound every step she took. She didn't get tired, she didn't stop to rest. She felt the need to reach the light.

the bright, shining light.

After minutes of running up the stairs. Yunhee stopped in front of the bright light. It was waiting for her to enter. Yunhee took a deep breath. She had reach it. The light looked even more gorgeous up close.

so is this the light you see before you officially join Heaven? She thought.

she jumped right in. The light swallowed her small body.

Everything was white all off a sudden. Yunhee was floating. She saw a figure approach her. Clouds appeared and so did the sun. She looked strait at it. 

The figure stopped a few feet away from her. He had a beard. A brown one. And he was wearing a long robe. It reached all the way to the grounding then came to her mind who was this standing in front of her.

Jesus

other figures appeared out of no where and stood behind him. They all looked at her with warm eyes. All of them had bright wings, too. She felt so small."welcome, young Yunhee" he greeted. Just like hers, his voice sounded like a flute. He didn't wait for Yunhee's answer. He stepped back. An angel took his spot. A very pretty angel. The end of her lavender hair seemed to fade away. Her blue eyes sparkled under the light.

she spoke, "greetings, young Yunhee. Your soul is now in our hands, for now. Your body is just taking its time recovering from the injury. You'll soon be home" Yunhee sighed in relief. She actually didn't want to stay. "But," the angel spoke again. Yunhee looked up. 

But? Why was there a 'but'? There's not supposed to be a 'but'! 

"You won't have much time to live when you go back" she said. Yunhee felt her heart sink. She honestly didn't want to die this soon. She wanted to see other people for the rest of her life. 

Sehun, to be specific.

Yunhee nodded, disappointed. "Don't forget, one week" said the angel. 

Yunhee grew even more disappointed. One week? She didn't want that.

suddenly, everything started to spin. The angel's words repeated in her head.

"don't forget, one week"

"don't forget, one week"

"one week"

"one week"~

 

Yunhee could see light through her closed eyelids. She didn't even bother to open her eyes. She heard sobbing. It sounded like a man's voice.

"yunhee, please wake up...." even though she heard it, she laid still.

the voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't recognize it. Yunhee felt her left hand held tightly by another's. now she was curious. who was right next to her? she forced her eyes open under the bright light. all she could see was mostly white. she opened her eyes wider. now she could see blonde hair.

"NOONA!" the voice shouted, forcing her eyes to close again. she cringed at the volume. she felt her head being grabbed and shook around. "Yunhee noona, wake up! please!" the voice cried. Yunee couldnt take it anymore. she pried her eyes open wide.

she looked to her left, right next to her, was a crying Sehun. how did he find out she was here? of course, Luhan.

"what happened....?" she croaked out. Sehun brightened. he never been so happy to see her alive. then a look of sadness took over his entire face. "you got hit by a ball and you fell unconcious." he said. Yunhee remembered the ball speeding towards her. someone must have kicked it. "who kicked the ball?" she asked quietly. Sehun's eyes grew wide, then quickly went back to normal. "some dumb b*tch, but don't worry, that wont happen again!" he said and put on a determined face. so it was a girl? of course, everybody knows when a girl is always around a hot guy, other girls get jealous. to the max. yunhee looked at the ceiling. a question hit her: where was luhan? her eyes darted around the room. luhan would definitely be with her. he practically follows her almost everywhere. but Sehun was here instead of Luhan.

sehun knew what she was thinking. he squeezed her hand in his. "Luhan went home and told me to stay with you" he lied. that wasnt what happened, exactly.

 

Luhan left the building because he couldn't see Yunhee like that. he leaned against the wall behind the building. tears raced down his cheeks. Luhan, you babo, she'll hate you forever if she finds out. she only has a week to live! he repeatedly slapped himself, hard. he deserved it. "IDIOT!!! why did you kick the ball?! her life shortened because of you!!!" he shouted as he slammed his fists against the concrete wall. he didn't care that they were bleeding, he kept hitting.

"so.....you're the one who hurt her?" an angry voice sounded behind him. he looked back and his eyes widened.

"s-sehun...." he whispered. sehun glared at him while luhan stared at him, scared, with wide eyes.

"so you were the one who kicked the ball that hit my Yunhee?" sehun asked while taking a step closer. luhan stepped back. he stayed silent. sehun felt his blood boil. how dare he hurt Yunhee? he threw his fist into Luhan's head. Luhan fell to the ground on his side and didn't move. he lay there motionless. sehun mercilessly kicked luhan right in the stomach. luhan groaned in pain and clutched his stomach.

sehun slowly reached into his back pocket and pulled out something sharp and shiny. Luhan was too busy focusing in the extreme pain in his stomach to realise what his dongsaeng was doing. Sehun looked at it then at his hurting hyung. i'm sorry, but you hurt MY yunhee..... he slowly aimed the pocket knife at Luhan. luhan looked up and his eyes widened.

"sorry, hyung" sehun said softly.