Idol

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Luhan drove Yunhee and himself to the beach.Yunhee still was in a grumpy mood from the Hyuna thing so she kept her usual silent mode on.She wore her bikini and swim shorts under her long t-shirt that reached her middle thigh.Luhan couldn't help but switch back and forth from her legs and the road.He nearly hit other cars for not paying attention and staring at Yunhee's long beautiful legs.She was too occupied by looking out the window to notice.

Once they did arrive,they got out the car and carried their beach stuff to the sand.Not many people were around so it was peaceful,besides the crashing waves.

Yunhee and Luhan laid out their towels and things.Luhan stayed standing while Yunhee sat down while hugging her legs.She wasn't intending on going in the water because...well...she couldn't swim.Yunhee was basically afraid of water except when she's drinking it,raining or bathing in it.Otherwise,there was nothing she hated more.

Luhan then took off his shirt and walked into the water.He smiled at how warm it was and turned to see Yunhee still sitting on the towel.He cocked an eyebrow up.

"Are you coming in or what?",he said a little too coldly.

Yunhee took it to heart and shook her head.She refused to even step in it,she was too scared.Luhan sighed in annoyance and dived in on his own.

He wondered why she wouldn't come in while he was floating on the water's surface.He looked up and still saw her sitting on her towel.Luhan was now suspicious and walked back to shore.He reached her and sat down on his towel.

"Why aren't you going in?",Luhan asked while looking at the sea.

"I don't want to",Yunhee replied while resting her chin on her knees.Luhan decided to drop the subject and change to another one.

"Actually,I was meaning to tell you something while we're here",Luhan said while looking down at the sand.Yunhee turned to him,listening.

"I'm actually soon going to debut as an idol",he said.

Yunhee kept her straight face and didn't seemed surprised.He had the talents for it,hearing from the fangirls at school.Apparantly,he can sing and dance.The girls every where thought he was 'hot',but Yunhee denied the fact.

"Cool",Yunhee said boredly.

Luhan was surprised she said one word as a response.He was hoping she would congratulate him and swoon over him.But he was given a bored,'cool'.

"I'm going to be going to practise everyday so we won't see each other much.I'm sure you'll enjoy that",Luhan said smugly.Yunhee nodded with her eyes closed.

"I'll be having a showcase with my group in a week",Luhan hinted.

Yunhee didn't seem to care and concentrated on the waves.It was true she didn't care because she was still grumpy would probably still not care if she was happy.

"Is your group your friends at school?",Yunhee asked.Luhan nodded.

Great,now she'll be alone at school.Oh well,nothing more than usual.She likes being alone and concentrating on her studies.It would actually help that they were gone,even though she would be lonely.

"If your not going in the water,then why did you come?",Luhan asked arrogantly.

He decided that since Yunhee was sounding bored and didn't care about him being an idol,he should be arrogant to her.It didn't help but he was too childish to realise.Yunhee on the other hand,was stuck on what to say.She couldn't tell him she was scared,she wouldn't hear the end of it.

"I came because I wanted to get out the house",Yunhee half-lied.

Luhan scoffed and laid down on his towl.He was angry about the not caring thing and wanted to be left to his thoughts.He wanted Yunhee to care,he wanted Yunhee to be jealous that other girls would see him,he wanted Yunhee to come to the showcase.But nope,she didn't care.

Luhan then switched his thoughts to Yunhee not going in the water.He kept thinking about her and tried to guess why.He then thought about her condition.She had weak lungs=can't breathe=dead.Maybe she never learnt how to swim because it would make her condition bad if she held her breath too long.

He sat up and stared at the afraid Yunhee.He immediatly forgot about why he was angry and softened at her vulnerable state.

"You can't swim can you?",Luhan asked.

Yunhee's eyes widened at his question and hid her face in her knees.How did he find out?Was she that obvious?

"I-I can't swim...",Yunhee agreed with him.There was no point in hiding it.

Luhan sat there and was about to say something,when his phone rang.He cursed the caller and angrily answered it.

Yunhee was too busy hiding in her knees to notice it.She had never told anyone before except her Umma and original father.They were the ones who told her she shouldn't swim incase of bad breathing,and that leads to death.

Luhan sighed and ended the call.That was his manger telling him to get to practise now.So he had to leave.

"I need to get to practise",Luhan said while standing up.

Yunhee thanked god she was now aloud to leave.She got up,packed her things and so did Luhan.They walked to the car and hoped in to drive back home.Luhan would go to practise from home since he need to get dressed and pack water and stuff.

He cursed that he didn't get to finish his 'date' with Yunhee.But he reminded himself to later on,teach her to swim.