Days Left

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Luhan waited in the waiting room with his Umma and Appa.Words couldn't describe what he was feeling right now.Sadness,hatred,at fault,depression?Not enough for Luhan.

As soon as Yunhee dropped to the floor,Luhan felt his heart turn black.Everyone gathered around her and Hyuna didn't give a damn.She still tried to hit on Luhan and it pissed him off big time.He pushed Hyuna out the way and ran over to the unconcious Yunhee.He remembered that the doctor told her to have no harsh contact on her chest and stomach.And that's exactly what she had.Luhan felt like killing himself for accidentally hitting her.

"Excuse me?",called the doctor.

Umma,Appa and Luhan looked up in worry.The doctor had a depressed face on.

"Can I speak with Mr and Mrs Kim in private please?",he asked.

Umma and Appa slowly got up and walked into the next hallway.Luhan walked to the door and watched threw the little window which was on the door.Luhan saw the doctor saw something and Umma broke down in tears and fell to her knees.Appa followed after her and hugged her for comfort.

Luhan wasn't stupid to know what this meant.Luhan felt his eyes start to water but faught back the tears.He promised he would protect her from anything.But he didn't think about protecting her from himself.

---

The doctor guided the family into Yunhee's hospital room and it was quiet.Yunhee laid in bed with an air mask on and needles plugged into her arms.It made Luhan feel even worse when he saw that her chest was barely moving up and down.

"How long?",Appa asked while standing next to his crying wife.

"Judging by her condition right now,one week",the doctor then left the room.

"My baby......You didn't get to live life.I'm so sorry Yunhee...",Umma burst into more tears.

Appa took Umma outside to calm her down.Luhan was now standing in the room,as silent as he's ever been.His knees gave way and he blunged to the ground,tears running down his cheeks.

"Yunhee....I",he stopped."I can't express how sorry I am......It's all my fault.....".

Luhan took in a big gulp of air before crying loudly.He made his way to a chair that was placed near the bed and sat down on it.He put his head inbetween his hands and choked on his tears.

"You never got to do anything.Because of me.You never got to go on a perfect date.Because of me.You never got to learn how to swim.Because of me.I never got to say.....",he stopped from his rambling and looked up and Yunhee's weak body.

"I'm so sorry....",he said as he stood up and leaned over her bed.He took of the oxyegen mask and placed his lips on her's.He then put the oxyegen mask back on and left the room,before he could start to break the room apart in anger.

Luhan ran home on foot.He reached the house and barged in with his tears flowing harder.He reached his room and locked himself in.He sat on the bed while still crying and whimpering.

"I love you...",he said.

He shouted in rage and he stood up and tipped over his nightstand.He started to rip apart the room and cry while doing so.He threw everything off his desk and soon,collapsed to the floor.

"I'm so sorry Yunhee.....".