M-Mansion?

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

"Yunhee....Yunhee wake up",Umma called while shaking Yunhee.

Yunhee cracked her eyes open and saw her Umma smiling at her.She rubbed her eyes a little to clear her vision and then looked clearly at her Umma.The car had stopped and they were in an unfamliar neighbourhood.Umma unbuckled her seatbelt and got out the car.Yunhee decided to follow and stepped out the car.Yunhee walked around the car and stepped beside her Umma.

"Yunhee,this is Taejin's home",Umma gestured to infront of her.

Yunhee looked up and was gobbsmacked to see a huge mansion in front of her.It looked almost as big as the white house and it was truly beautiful in the night darkness.All the lights seemed to be on and it only added to the beauty.Yunhee could not believe this so she looked around the mansion and side to side of it.

"Where?Behind this mansion?Must be a tiny little thing then...",Yunhee trailed off.

"No No No Yunhee.This mansion infront of you is his house.Come on,let's go inside",Umma softly grabbed Yunhee's wrist and pulled her to the gate.

Yunhee still was gaping at the beautiful mansion,while her Umma went up to the doorbell that was on the gate.She held down a button and started to speak into the microphone.

"Taejin,Yunhee and I are here now!",Umma said happily.

The gates unlocked themselves and slowly swung open.Umma and Yunhee walked through,while the workmen stayed behind to get all the boxes out the truck.Which they would eventually bring inside the glorious mantion.

Yunhee and Umma walked up to the huge front door and prepared to knock.Yunhee stood behind her Umma,quite nervous from the fact that Taejin is filthy rich.She found it quite intimidating,while her Umma acted as if nothing's wrong.And to Umma,they're wasn't.

Umma knocked on the door and it could be heard,echoeing through the gigantic house.Yunhee's hands shook slightly while her Umma waited patienly.Some quick footsteps were heard and the door knob to the gigantic door,twisted.

The door flung open to see a middle aged handsome man,standing with a smile on his face.Umma walked up to him and hugged him tightly,and he hugged back with glee.

"Ahh Minki your here already?",his voice was deep and quite charming to most women.

They unhugged and smiled brightly at each other.

"Yes,we arrived quite early today.Your house is very amazing",Umma answered while smiling.

Yunhee still stood near the door,frightened to move.She watched how happy her Umma was and it surprised her.Umma didn't always look too happy at home,almost like something was always on her mind.But Yunhee's heart warmed when she saw how happy her Umma was.

Taejin looked up to see Yunhee looking at them with slight relief and confusion.Umma let Taejin go and he shuffled forward a bit.

"You must be the beautiful Yunhee I've heard so much about",Taejin said.Yunhee nodded shakily."Well,I would really like to introduce you to my son,Luhan.He should be down any minute now.So please,make yourself at home.After all this is your home now too".

Taejin walked into the kitchen,going to check on dinner.Yunhee and Umma walked over to a couch that was placed infront of a large T.V.Yunhee kept looking around,still amazed at the size.

"Isn't this great Yunhee?A lovely house with a kind man!",Umma exclaimed excitedly.

"It is certainly an amazing house.But it's so large and fancy.It's going to be hard living here and finding my way around here...",Yunhee said.

Umma smiled to see that she was making progress.Yunhee was actually considering living here and giving it a chance.That was enough for Umma and the wealth could help Yunhee's health.Maybe they could find a cure for her disease and she could be well again.There is always hope.

"You must be the Kim's?",said a voice.

Yunhee and Umma turned to see a boy walking down the huge staircase.He was wearing a tuxedo that fit him perfectly,and his blonde hair was swept to the side perfectly.His big doe eyes matched his baby face and he looked as if he was 12.

Umma quickly stood up and walked to the end of the staircase.Yunhee slowly followed her Umma and stood behind her as the boy reached the end of the staircase.

"Yes.I am Minki and this is my daughter Yunhee",Umma introduced themselves.

The boy looked at the women first and shook her hand,gentlemen-like.But when he turned to Yunhee,he grasped her hand and kissed it softly.Umma was extremely surprised,while Yunhee blushed madly.

"I'm Luhan.It's nice to meet you Yunhee",he said as he then stood up straight.