Regret Starting

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Does anyone want to be a co-author with meh?
I want someone to do it with me so we can get chapters out quicker!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------

Once Luhan dropped Yunhee at home,Yunhee walked straight to her room.She was sad that she won't be able to see Luhan as much now.And most likely not a couple from crazy fans throwing themsevles at him.The possibilty of them being together is now very slim.

"What a bother....",Yunhee said as she locked her door shut.

Yunhee regretted even getting her hopes up for being happy again.She regretted falling for Luhan.She regretted agreeing to move into their over exaggerated mansion.Yunhee just wanted to go home with her Umma and live together.At least then Yunhee could have some kind of happiness.

She plopped on the bed and pulled the covers over her.It was early to sleep but Yunhee needed it right now.She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Luhan arrived at his practise and they immediatly went into dancing.They all knew each other pretty well but some felt a little lonely.Only Yunhee was missing from the group of friends and they had already grown close to her.After practising for a while,they all collapsed to the ground in sweat.Sehun crawled over to his best friend Luhan and sat beside him.

"Hyung....",he called.Luhan turned to him while Sehun played with his fingers nervously.

"Is Yunhee Noona okay?",he asked while looking down.Luhan raised an eyebrow at him.

"I guess.Why?",he answered.Sehun blushed madly and refused to meet his Hyung's eyes.

"Do you...like Yunhee?!",Luhan asked astonished.Sehun's blush deepened and he slowly nodded.

Luhan for some reason felt his heart sink.Sure he was kind of happy for his dongsaeng,but he also felt a little disappointed.Luhan suddenly felt numb and clenched his fist.

"She's really pretty and smart.She seems lonely but inside,she's really kind.I want to get close to her.....",Sehun trailed off.

Luhan agreed with what Sehun said.He then remembered what she said earlier about her not wanting anything to do with his idol performance.He then felt angry again and turned to his dongsaeng.Luhan forced a smile to his face.

"I'll try and set you up",Luhan said.Sehun looked up stunned.

"Really Hyung?",Sehun asked hopefully.Luhan nodded.

Sehun's face brightened and threw his arms around Luhan's neck.He hugged him tightly and repeatedly thanked him.Luhan awkwardly patted his back and forced his smile more.He didn't know he was going to regret it later on.