School

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

The next morning,Yunhee woke up early to go to her new school.Yes,she was nervous but she reminded herself it was for her Umma.Yunhee packed her school bag and didn't forget her medication pills.She wore her school uniform,that she didn't really like.

The polo shirt and jacket were alright,but the red skirt was way too short.Yunhee tried to pull it down just a little,but it just wouldn't work.She gave up and just sighed at herself in the mirror.

Yunhee did not find herself attractive at all.She always looked dull and big eyes.Yunhee didn't think the big eyes suited her at all and hated them a lot.She tied her hair up in a neat ponytail,and headed out her bedroom.

She walked down the staircase and entered the dining room,where a big breakfast had already been laid out.Yunhee seemed to be the only one there at moment,besides the maids.She decided to stop one of them that walked by.

"Um...excuse me...where is Umma and A-Appa?",She asked,struggling to say that last word.

"Oh yes!Mrs.Kim told me,to tell you that to not forget your medications and have a good first day.Both Mrs.Kim and Mr.Lee left to do somethings",the maid anwsered,then walked away.Yunhee sighed and sat down in one of the chairs.

She ate a little bit of food,but not much.Yunhee always said she wasn't hungry when it was breakfast and only ate little things.Before she was about to leave the table,Luhan entered the room.Yunhee blushed remembering what happened yesterday and quickly got up from her seat.Luhan smirked at her and walked closer to her.Yunhee backed up a little but stopped when he stopped a metre away.

"Let's go to school",he said and walked out the kitchen.

Yunhee followed after him and they both walked out the door.They both started to walk to school and it was awkwardly silent.But what made Yunhee more uncomfortable,was that Luhan was very close to her.Their arms brushing every so often and it made Yunhee blush.

"You know,I heard Umma and Appa were talking about us being a couple",Luhan suddenly said.

Yunhee gasped and snapped her head to Luhan.She saw that he wasn't joking and she was shocked her Umma would agree to something like that.

"W-What?But were Step Sibli-",Luhan cut Yunhee off.

"Yeah,Yeah I know that.But wouldn't it be..I don't know..cool to be a couple?",Luhan shurgged.Yunhee thought about it and slightly cringed.

"I don't really think it's right....",Yunhee trailed off.

She started to think about her and Luhan being a couple and was a little freaked out.Yes,Luhan was pretty attractive,but it was wrong to date a step sibling....right?

They arrived at school and were immediatly greeted by a crowd of screaming girls.Yunhee heard Luhan groan in annoyance and wondered why he was so annoyed by it.

"LUHAN OPPA!!!MARRY ME!!".

"I LOVE YOU LUHAN!!!".

That answered her question straight away.He must be a Kingka!Yunhee then realised that she should quickly move before things turn ugly.But when she went to step away,a hand grabbed her arm.

"Where are you going?",Luhan asked.Yunhee became nervous.

"I-I thought I should leave alone so that you could um...you know...",Yunhee stuttered.

"What?Why don't you just walk with me?Don't you want to be seen with me?",Luhan asked,slightly hurt.

"No No No,it's actually the oppisite.I thought you wouldn't want to be seen with me.....",Yunhee finished while playing with her fingers nervously.Luhan softened from Yunhee's scared answer and gently pulled her back towards him.

"Don't mind them.Walk with me....please?",Luhan pleaded and looked into Yunhee's big,beautiful eyes.

"A-Alright..",Yunhee said while starting to walk with Luhan into school.

------------

not edited.Will edit later