Friends

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Luhan and Yunhee entered the school and already people started to whisper about them.Yunhee was frightened from all the stares and inched closer to Luhan.He didn't seem all that bothered from the stares and whispers,but one whisper made him furious.

"The girl is pretty cute though".

Luhan glared viciously at the boy and he caught the glare.The boy was brave enough to glare back but nothing else.Luhan shook his head disapprovingly and walked faster,hoping that Yunhee would keep up with him.

After a while,Luhan saw his friends leaning against the lockers and smiled.He quickly glanced behind him to see Yunhee still walking behind him,glancing around worriedly.He stopped for a minute and so did Yunhee.

"Let me see you time table",Luhan asked.Yunhee got it out her bag and handed it to him.

"You have two classes with me,P.E and English class",Luhan stated,a little too coldly.

Yunhee took it as a sign to say he didn't really care.So she looked down and nodded her head.Luhan was unaware that she was a little upset but gave her timetable back.She grabbed it carefully and put it back in her bag,now waiting for Luhan to make the next move.

He walked over to his friends and they all smiled at each other.They greeted Luhan in a friendly way and Yunhee wondered if she should leave.When she was about to walk away,a hand grabbed her shoulder and turned her back around.

"Where are you going beautiful?",said a tanned,tall guy.Yunhee tried to get him to release his grip,but he held it tight.

"N-No where",Yunhee stuttered.

"Leave her alone Kai",said a short guy.The boy named Kai let go of me and the short one stepped forward.

"Sorry about him.I'm Suho",he put his hand out.Yunhee slid her hand into his for the handshake.

"I'm Yunhee",she responded back.

"And I'm Tao!",a tall boy edged his way in to the conversation and smiled brightly.Yunhee couldn't help but stare at him,seeing his intimidating looks,but bubbly personality.

"We're friends with Luhan.I'm guessing your his step sister?",Suho asked.Yunhee nodded.

Luhan was observing the conversation while standing next to his best friends,Xiumin.He made sure that she wasn't spilling anything that shouldn't be said.

"I'M SEHUN!",a boy suddenly popped up in front of Yunhee.She jumped and stood back.

He was tall and thin with Blonde sweeped hair.He was handsome but probably had a line of fangirls already.

"I'm Lay",said a quiet boy that stood at the end of everyone else.

"I'm D.O",said a large eyed boy,but smiled after.

"Kris",said a tall blonde guy that had a piercing glare.

"I'm Xiuminnie!",said a happy chubby boy that salluted when he finished.

"I'm Chanyeol",said a creepy tall guy.

"I'm Baekhyun",smiled a short boy,but not as short as Suho.

"I'm Chen",said a sharp jawline guy.

"Kai",simply said the tanned guy from before.

Yunhee bowed respectfully at them and they were taken back.When she stood up straight,she saw clueless eyes staring at her.

"W-Why did you bow?",asked Suho.Yunhee was now confused.

"It's manners isn't it?",Yunhee said like it was obvious.The huge group chuckled,including Luhan.

The bell rang and the group started to seperate.As Baekhyun walked past,he patted Yunhee's head and smiled.

"Your cute",he said and then walked away with Chanyeol.Yunhee blushed hearing that and slowly started to walk to class.Luhan saw what Baekhyun did and wasn't happy.

Yunhee walked to her first class,which was Korean literature.She found the class okay and walked in to be blasted with noise from chatting teenages.Yunhee walked to the back of the class and saw that one of Luhan's friends were sitting alone.He noticed her and waved to her.Yunhee waved back and he patted the spare seat beside him.Yunhee went and sat down next to him and she put her backpack down.

"Xiumin right?",Yunhee made sure she remembered.The boy nodded while smiling.

"Let's be seat buddies!",he said happily.Yunhee nodded and got out all her books.

All through Korean literature,Yunhee was unaware or didn't care about the glares that she recieved from other girls.But she got admiration stares from guys in the class.