Alive

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Luhan stayed still, watching the lifeless body of his step sister. He only knew her for around a month and he already loves her. Not just brotherly, but more than that too.

the doctors came in and Yunhee's parents reluctantly left the room and their one and only daughter, after they repeatedly asked them to. Mrs. Kim cried her heart out while Appa tried his absolute best to comfort her. She was beyond depressed and confused.

But when they got to Luhan, he wouldn't budge.

"Young man, I know its hard to let go. But sometimes people just have to go." One doctor said, feeling great pity for him. Luhan still wouldn't move.

the doctor sighed and turned to the other doctors behind him. "Let's leave them alone for a minute, they need some alone time..." He led them out of the room and quietly closed the door after it.

Luhan slowly approached the pale body laying on the bed. He gently took her hand in his and lightly patted it, even though he knew she wouldn't feel that.

"h-hey, Yunhee-ah..." He sniffed. "I'm sorry for everything, from soccer to Sehun. *sniff*...he loved you too. But not as much as I do! Come on, wake up. Your...your umma is crying very hard, you know?...*sniff*, and I'm about to cry too." He said softly. Yunhee's corpse didn't respond.

Luhan let out a sigh. "I guess it's no use then, huh? Haha..." He laughed weakly at his stupidity. "I'm just...t-talking to a dead body, aren't I?" He wiped his tears away with the back of his hands.

he unwillingly stood up and let go of her hand. "I love you, Yunhee." He took a step back when he heard something that made his heart skip a beat.

beeeeeeeeep...beeeep...beeep...beep...beep...beep...

His eyes grew wide in shock. He saw Yunhee slightly stir and her chest rise and flatten.

"Yun-".

Luhan stared at the now breathing Yunhee,in utter shock.He was sure she was dead!Even the doctors said so!Luhan was frozen in his place,looking Yunhee in disbelief.She now looked normal,no longer pale and was breathing fine.Yunhee's eyes flickered open,looking as if she had just woken up from a good night's sleep.She slowly moved her head to look at Luhan,who was still in the state of shock and confusion.She cracked a smile and reached up,taking the breathing mask off her face.

"Luhan....".

"Yunhee.....".

----------------

I'm so sorry no update was up until now!It was supposed to be the other author's turn to update,but she didn't post this chapter for some reason......
I finished!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD