Unpleasant Surprise

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Yunhee was woken up by an annoying beeping sound.She cracked her eyes open and saw it was an alarm,telling her to get up for school.She huffed in annoyance and slammed her hand down on the clock.She went to sit up,when arms were slithered around her waist.She froze from the arms and tried her best to stay calm.Yunhee then slowly turned her head and saw Luhan was sleeping with his arms around her waist.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED??!!",she yelled.

Luhan woke up in shock and fell off the bed in shock with a thud.Yunhee was boiling in anger when she remembered about yesterday and wanted an explaination on why Luhan was sleeping in the same bed as her.

"Ow...what was that for",Luhan whined as he sat up.

His hair stood up in weird places from rolling around in bed.He was still in his practise clothes and kind of stunk from the dried sweat.(Gross)

"What are you doing in my room?!More over my bed?!",Yunhee yelled.

Luhan stood up and looked at her with confusion and annoyance.He then softened when he remembered when she was curled up in his bed last night.He sighed and his annoyance washed away.

"This is my room.I found you in here last night",Luhan said while walking over to his closet.

Yunhee looked around and true to his word,it was Luhan's room.She must have walked her unintentionally.She now felt embarrassed and stupid for not concentrating on what she was doing.Yunhee was too focused on remembering her Dad that she didn't realise she walked here.

Yunhee stood up from the bed and refused to meet Luhan's eyes that were now staring at her.She mumbled an apology before walking out the room.She closed the door and slightly leaned against it.

"I'm such an idiot",She said to herself,before walking to her own room,to get ready for school.

Luhan had heard her say she was an idiot and couldn't help but smile in amusement.He pulled out his uniform and staretd to undress into it.He stopped when he started to think about Yunhee's sad,glum,usual expression.

Why was she always sad?Did she not like living here?Luhan asked many questions that he knew he couldn't answer by himself.He needed to find the infomation by asking Yunhee herself.And maybe once she's done that,she'll trust him a little more.

Yunhee was dressed and went down stairs to have breakfast.A maid told her that Umma and Appa were already out and reminded her to take her medication.Once she did,she sat down at the table and started to eat the food that the maids had laid out.

Luhan came in a while later,ready for school.He sat down next to Yunhee and all the maids gasped.Luhan never has breakfast unless his parents order him to.But today,he did it on his own free will.The maids were glad to see that their young master had changed because of a girl.

Yunhee stayed quiet while Luhan grabbed some things to put on his plate.Yunhee tried to her best to hide her blush from remembering how rude she was earlier.The silence continued and it was suffocating for both the kids.

"Hey",the both said at the same time.They stopped and stared at each other.

"You first",Luhan said.

"I just wanted to apologize about this morning.I didn't know it was your bedroom and I yelled at you for no reason.I'm sorry",Yunhee said.Luhan softened.

"It's okay,it was my fault for being so.....boyish?",Luhan said.Yunhee nodded hesitantly.

"Now what were you going to say?",Yunhee asked.

Luhan paused for minute before he looked at Yunhee from the side.

"I'll tell you on the way to school.We don't want to be late",Luhan said while standing up and grabbing his backpack.Yunhee followed him out,curious to what he wants to say.