Date Gone Wrong

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Hi guys!

I just wanted to ask you to reread the first chapter of this.I just noticed that I missed out that the father of Yunhee was murdered so I had to edit it in :)

Thanks!!

------------------

Yunhee and Luhan decided to go to the mall.They both held hands the whole way and both had that funny feeling inside of them.But they had no idea what the feeling was,Love.Luhan decided to in twine his fingers with Yunhee's,and surprisingly she didn't pull back.Luhan had a small smile on his face that never left,while Yunhee still had her expressionless face.

They entered the shops there and looked around together.Yunhee walked into a jewllery store that had diamond necklaces,bracelets and rings.

Yunhee looked around and wasn't looking for anything particular.She looked at the necklaces and saw one that looked extremely pretty.It was a pink diamond that was crafted into a heart shape.The chain was thin but made or pure silver that glistened.Yunhee's eyes sparkled at it's prettyness and looked at the tag that had the price.

"What you looking at?",Luhan asked,while popping out of no where.

"A necklace",Yunhee simply replied.

She looked at the tag and immediatly gasped.Yunhee put down the tag and walked away,to look at other things.Luhan raised an eye brow and picked up the tag.His eyes widened.

"$9000?!(or won,whatever)",Luhan whispered but in a shouting tone.

He looked around and saw Yunhee was slightly frowning at other things she saw.She couldn't find anything else that she liked besides the necklace.Luhan looked back at the necklace and sighed gently.

The two decided to get something to eat at the food court.They walked to a seat and Luhan went to order their food.Yunhee looked around and heard a lot of whispers near her table.She looked to the side and saw some girls from school,glaring and whispering at her.Yunhee guessed they were Luhan fangirls and sighed.This would come back to haunt her.

Luhan came back with a tray of food.He happily sat down and he gave Yunhee her food and took his own.He saw Yunhee looking a little glum.He blinked worriedly.

"You alright Yunhee?",Luhan asked.

Yunhee looked up and nodded.Luhan knew she wasn't but decided to let it go.The two ate their food then got up to leave,but stopped on the way.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom before we leave okay?",Luhan said.Yunhee nodded and Luhan left.

Yunhee leaned against the wall and waited for him patiently.She heard whispering again and looked over to see guys this time.They were looking at her while whispering.Yunhee then felt a bad vibe from them and didn't feel comfortable.She prayed that Luhan would hurry up so they could leave.Not many people were in the mall anymore because it was getting late and closing time was near.In fact,it was deserted this end of the mall.

"Come on Luhan,hurry up!",Yunhee whispered while desperatly looking at the bathroom door.

The boys started to walk closer to her and she panicked.Yunhee pretended that she didn't see them and stood against the wall.

"Hey cutie,you here alone?",one of them asked.

They made a semi circle around her and the closest one smirked at her.Yunhee pushed herself off the wall,hiding her fear,and trying to push herself through the boys.One grabbed her arm and another punched in the stomach,hard.Yunhee gaped and she felt blood rise up from .This was very bad for her condition.

The boys started to pull her out the mall while covering .She tried to scream but it was muffled from the boy's hand.Blood seeped out of Yunhee's mouth and she felt a strong pain in her stomach.

Luhan walked out the bathroom and looked around for Yunhee.He grew worried when he didn't see her anywhere.He looked towards the door and saw her being forcefully dragged out the mall.

"YUNHEE!!",Luhan yelled for her.She looked up and struggled out of the boy's grasp.

"Stop squirming!",one of the boys shouted.

Yunhee was able to break free from their grasp and bite the hand that was on .She ran towards Luhan and he ran towards her.Yunhee jumped into his arms and Luhan held her tightly.He looked and saw the boys had ran out the mall,afraid of getting caught.

Luhan looked down at the trembling Yunhee and saw her crying with her arms wrapped around his waist.She cried into his chest and Luhan her hair.

"Come on,let's go home and call the police",Luhan said and swept Yunhee into his arms.

He carried her bride styly out the door and walked home,while Yunhee continued to cry.Luhan noticed how light Yunhee was and was afraid that she wasn't eating much.He made a mental note to get her to eat more.

Once Luhan made it home,he found that the mansion was dark.His parents were asleep and he sat down on the couch,with Yunhee still in his arms.Luhan laid Yunhee's legs on the couch while he had her body on his lap.He saw that she was asleep and that blood was seeping out from .

Luhan grew extremely worried and tried to wipe it away.As soon as he touched her skin,he jerked his hand back.She was unhealthly cold and limp in his arms.He began to panic and tried to shake her awake.

"Yunhee!".

She still lay limb on his lap and he was now extremely scared.A maid had heard him shout and ran over to see a white Yunhee with blood down her chin.The maid ran to the adult's room and woke up Umma and Appa.They rushed down stairs and saw Luhan looking scared and a limb Yunhee on his lap.

"OH MY GOSH!!YUNHEE!!!",shouted Umma and ran towards Luhan.She started to shake Yunhee,but she still didn't wake up.

Appa ran to the phone and called an ambluence.Luhan was worried sick and felt responsible for all this.