Troublesome Journey

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

For a short while, all 12 boys stared at the pale Yunhee in Luhan's arms.

"We gotta get her to a hospital." Luhan suddenly said, his voice shaking. 

Baekhyun, Sehun, and Chen helped him carry Yunhee outside. There were no vehicles in sight, making Luhan almost curse out loud.

"hey taxi!" Sehun hollered while waving his arm.

a silver car pulled over. Baekhyun silently opened the door and Sehun and Chen poured in. Luhan carefully seated Yunhee, then sat next to her. Baekhyun slammed the door closed and took the passenger seat.

"to the nearest hospital." Baekhyun ordered.

"TO THE WHAT?!" The driver shouted, making everyone flinch from his volume. Apparently, he was like a century old, and his sense of hearing was worse than Justin Bieber's voice.

"THE NEAREST HOSPITAL!" Baekhyun yelled back.

"which one?! There's one here, here, and here..." The old man moved his index finger in different paces in the air as if there was a map in front of him.

Baekhyun, Luhan, Chen, and Sehun all facepalmed themselves at the same time.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR HIM?! Nearest...Hospital!" Chen's face twisted in anger. This man...ugh.

"Got it, nearest arm-pit hole!" The driver thought aloud.

Baekhyun pretended to strangle the air in front of him. Sehun covered his face in frustration. This man should be fired as a taxi driver.

"Any hospital! Step on it, old man!" Luhan clenched his fists.

"To the hospital!" The driver finally got it right. Everyone sat back while letting out long breaths.

throughout the entire ride, the driver almost crashed into a few cars, almost ran people over, and almost drove on the sidewalks.

the boys had mini heart attacks everytime the driver made a mistake, especially Baekhyun since he was seated in the passenger seat, where it is most likely he will get impaled by shards of the window if the taxi crashed.

Luhan wrapped his arms around Yunhee to keep her from jerking around with the sudden turns and stops. Sehun glared at him in jealousy.

this was like an earthquake, except in a single vehicle. What also bothered them was that the driver was looking forward as if he sees what's going on. 

"RED LIGHT!" Sehun suddenly hollered out of nowhere. The taxi imediately came to a halt as its wheels made a sharp sound against the ground.

 Luhan put a hand over his pounding heart. When they were done with Yunhee, he was going to come after this blind man.

After 30 seconds, the light turned green and the car bolted off 3 seconds before it did. The boys held onto eachother while Baekhyun ducked down so he could no longer see the horrible events.

the car suddenly stopped again. This time, it was so sudden Yunhee actually stirred.

"we're here!" The driver said happily. They could just murder him.

"you're getting no pay!" Sehun furiously got out the car followed by an irritated Chen. Luhan and Baekhyun exited from the other side. Luhan carried Yunhee bridal style.

"let's waste no time." Sehun tried to walk, but his body was so used to the the shaking of the taxi, he lurched in different directions. When he gained his balance back, they ran into the first floor.

"Patient name Yunhee, she suddenly fainted randomly." Sehun said to the lady at the table. 

Doctors and nurses quickly gathered and rolled Yunhee off on a little roller bed.

the 4 boys waited impatiently in the waiting rooms

Luhan hoped Yunhee would be okay. If she died, he would for sure follow her to heaven.