running in the halls

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)
Luhan placed his hand on the doorknob. Then he heard a familiar voice, "I-I love you". He froze. Isn't this Yunhee's room? Who said that? He couldn't think clearly because of what Sehun did to his head. You can say he was half-conscious. Kind of like a zombie.
 
Luhan was curious so he slammed the door open. Part of his heart broke off. Right in front of him was his closest friend with the person he loved and he couldn't move. How did Sehun find out which room was Yunhee's? He then remembered what happened before Sehun left him lying behind the hospital.
 
 
Sehun grabbed Luhan's collar. "Listen here, you tell me right now, I want that girl's room number, AND I WANT IT NOW!!!" He shouted. Luhan whimpered. He didn't want to tell. But if he didn't, Sehun would go even more insane than he currently was. Sehun was up to the point where he has no idea what he's doing. He raised his fist and aimed it right at Luhan's forehead. 
 
"I'm gonna give you three seconds to tell, if you don't, you can say goodbye to your brain. Three...." Sehun started counting. Luhan kept silent.
 
"Two..." Luhan still kept silent. He didn't want to get hurt again after so many times, but he also didn't want Yunhee and Sehun in one room. Alone. Together. Without him.
 
"ONE!!!" Sehun yelled and withdrew his fist. Luhan's eyes widened in fear. He could tell that would be painful and finally gave up.
 
Luhan got scared and screamed out her room.
 
Sehun smirked. He now knew which room now. But he shot his fist anyways. Luhan's vision blurred and his hearing stopped working while Sehun was on his way to the hospital entrance. 
 
Luhan reached his hand out as if it would stop him from entering the building. He tried to speak but all that came out of his mouth was blood. His brain and body gave away and his hand fell. He laid there unconscious until some of the doctors found him and took him in the hospital.
 
 
Yunhee gasped at the horrifying sight. She couldn't believe it was luhan at all. She could barely recognize. Sehun saw how he was staring at her hand in his and quickly let go. He tried to look somewhere else besides Luhan. He was so mad at Luhan at that time that he literally lost it.
 
Luhan felt like crying. But he didn't. He couldn't look at the scene anymore and struggled to run away back to his room. 
 
"Luhan!" Yunhee yanked off everything that was attached to her and flung herself off the bed. Sehun ran after her, afraid her weak lungs would do something to her. And that's exactly what is about to happen. Yunhee stopped at a four-way and looked around for her step brother. She spotted him in the hallway to her right and chased after him. She ignored the rule that she couldn't run in the halls. Why was she chasing after him? She had no idea.
 
She got nearer to him. Luhan looked back and saw her right behind him. He felt like he was in one of those horror movies where some demon was chasing after him. Why was he running from her? He had no idea.
 
He forced his body to run faster. He turned a corner and disappeared from Yunhee's  sight. Luhan let his body rest and rested against the wall. He slowly recovered and quietly limped back to his room, still overreacting on what he saw.
 
On the other hand, Yunhee couldn't run any faster and she couldn't find or see Luhan anymore. Her lungs suddenly cramped and she couldn't breath correctly. She fell on her side, breathing weirdly like a fish on land
 
sehun finally caught up with Yunhee and saw her lying on the floor. his eyes widened. the doctors! he ran down the corridors, keeping track of where Yunhee was lying. he wanted to beat Luhan up again for just leaving her like that, but that meant he would have more explaining to do later. he already has alot to explain. it was a good thing Luhan isn't going to die anytime soon. as for Yunhee, she only has a week! and she's spending it in the hospital! and is he going to just stand there and watch her slowly die? hell no! Sehun looked back as if Yunhee was right behind him. this is so much trouble! he thought. suddenly, one one of the nurses appeared out of nowhere and Sehun crashed into her. "hey! watch where you're goi-" she stopped as soon as she realized it was Sehun she was talking to.
 
He grabbed both her shoulders and violently shook her. "HELP!! YUNHEE'S IN TROUBLE!!!" he screamed. a few doctors stopped working when they heard Sehun's words. the nurse quickly nodded.
 
 
 
Yunhee opened her eyes when they got used to the light above her through closed eyelids. she never should have gone after luhan. knowing exactly who was right beside her, she called, "sehun?"
 
Sehun looked at her. "y-yes, noona?"
 
"what happened to Luhan?" she wasn't that worried about Luhan, she was genuinely curious how he was like that.
 
Sehun bit his lip and thought fast. "I-I...."  think, Sehun, think!!
 
"I saved him after I saw a gang beating him" he lied. Yunhee didn't really believe what just came out of his mouth, but she nodded anyways. she wouldn't believe him that easily. Luhan must have done something to get beaten up, right? she sighed. 
 
"Hey Yunhee noona," Sehun said. Yunhee rolled her eyes to look at him. "Let's get out of here!" Yunhee sat up imediately. Escape? In this condition? "Say what?" She asked loudly. Sehun stared at her. "Don't you want to spend your last week somewhere not here?" He asked, not knowing he just told her that she only had a week to live. Yunhee didn't notice that either. Sehun was right, a hospital's not somewhere you would want to stay in. At least for her.
 
"I-I'm not sure about tha-"
 
"we'll wait until night, we'll sneak out then!" He said eagerly while slightly bouncing up an down. Yunhee didn't know what to say. 
 
"But-but-!" She protested. Sehun cut her off, "trust me, it'll be fun!" But then, how would he hide her from Luhan? He decided to let that go for now. Yunhee quieted and gradually laid back down.
 
they both waited quietly for the sky to turn dark. They didn't exchange a single word in the process.