Awkward Dinner

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Everyone gathered at the huge dinner table,that had laid on it,delicous foods.Maids laid out more and more food and Yunhee agreed that she could not eat all of it.Luhan was looking for which seat to take and once he saw Yunhee take a seat,he immediatly took the one beside her.Yunhee was surprised that he sat in the chair next to her,and she blushed on memory of what happened earlier.

"Everyone,take what you like!",Taejin said as he started to get some kimchi.Umma also dug in and grabbed small amounts of different foods to try.

Yunhee picked up her chopsticks and grabbed some food.She wasn't all that hungry but she did find the food,mouth watering.She placed them all on her plate and started to eat them.Her eyes twinkled as she tasted the foods and she ate more and more,gleefully.Her mother saw her eating lots and smiled.

Yunhee didn't usually eat much.Umma gave her lots of food,but there would always be left overs.She wondered if it was because her cooking was bad,but when she tried it herself it tasted fine.After a while,Umma found out that Yunhee just never really liked eating much food.She didn't like the grease that oozes out and the fattening foods made her cringe.But seeing her eating seconds,made Umma happy as can be.

Luhan watched as Yunhee ate the foods gracefully,but still had a lot.He didn't like how girls wouldn't eat much because they would gain weight.And they would stick their fingers in their mouths and vomit to get skinny.Luhan found it disgusting.But seeing Yunhee eat so gracefully made something sture with in him.He didn't know what the feeling was but he liked it.

Luhan wrapped up some kimchi and picked it up with his chopsticks.He turned and pushed it towards Yunhee.She turned and saw him trying to feed her a wrap.She looked up to see Luhan actually smiling,not smirking.And he didn't look like her was joking either.

Umma and Taejin watched the 2,hoping Yunhee would accept the food.They hoped that maybe a couple relationship,COULD grow between the 2.

Yunhee decided to accept the wrap and ate it off of Luhan's chopsticks.Luhan had a mini celebration in his head and smiled to himself.Yunhee didn't smile,but she did enjoy the wrap and the kindness from Luhan.

Maybe he wasn't so bad,if you hit the right spot in his heart.

Dinner was done and everyone went their seperate ways.Yunhee went into the kitchen to do the dishes.Even if she was in a rich house,she always has to do the dishes.She did it at home,and she shall do it here.

Yunhee saw that maids were doing the dishes so she walked over to them.

"Do you guys need help?",Yunhee asked.The maids turned and were shocked.

"No.We always must do the dishes.You go rest Miss.Kim,you've only just arrived",one of the maids said,then turning back to the sink.

Yunhee didn't seem convinced and decided to put away the dried dishes.She grabbed one of the plates and was about to open the cabinet when a hand stopped her.Someone took the plate out of her hand.Yunhee turned to see Luhan holding the plate and putting it back down on the counter.

"This is the maid's job",Luhan simply said.Yunhee wondered where did the kind Luhan go.He was here a few minutes ago.

"Well at home I always do the house work.So it's manners to do it in someone else's house",Yunhee said.

"This isn't someone else's house,it's your's too",a voice said.They turned and saw Taejin walk in with a smile.

"Yunhee..",Taejin called and she turned to face him."You need to know that this is your house too.Maids are paid to do the chores".

Yunhee decided not to argue with him and just nod.Taejin patted her head while still wearing his smile.

"Oh and call me Appa now.And call Luhan Oppa",Taejin then walked out and the maids finished the dishes,also walking out to do other chores.Luhan and Yunhee were left alone.

"So,shall we continue what we were doing before?",Luhan said as he wrapped an arm around Yunhee's waist.He pulled her closer and leaned in,towards her lips.

Yunhee quickly slipped out of his grasp and ran out the kitchen.She ran up the staircase and in to her room,locking it after.She sat against the door,panting heavily.Yunhee gripped her chest and started to cough furiously.Blood started to splutter on the white carpet.

Yunhee quickly wobbled over to her new nightstand.She quickly grabbed her medication and took out a pill.She had no time for water and swallowed it completely.Her breathing became normal and she sat with her back against the bed,blood still running down .Yunhee reminded herself to not run up the mansion's stairs again.That was too close.