Found

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Yunhee and Sehun stayed in his room for the night.They didn't leave at all.Good thing Sehun had a bathroom attached to it.Yunhee sat on the bed with his legs crossed,while Sehun sat on the edge of the bed.But they had no food or water,and it was getting kind of stuffy.

"Sehun....I'm hungry..",Yunhee grumbled while clenching her stomach.

"I'll try and sneak some food when everyone's gone to sleep",Sehun said while looking at the floor.

Yunhee didn't feel well and wanted to go back to the hospital.She knew it was a bad idea to follow Sehun.Yunhee was starting to loose her colour and she needed some medication from the hospital.

"S-Sehun,maybe we should go back to the hospital....",Yunhee suggested.Sehun looked at her and now noticed her discolour.

"Oh my god Noona!You look so pale!",Sehun said while cupping her face with his palms.

Sehun immediatly felt bad for dragging her out here.He didn't mean to make her fall sick,he just wanted to make her last week more than just sitting in a hospital room.But he realised he was just being selfish.

"Come on.We're going to tell Hyungs",Sehun said while getting up from the bed.

Yunhee looked at him shocked but followed.Sehun walked to the door and gulped.He felt like he would be punished very badly.Most likely ending up in jail!

"Sehun....",Yunhee called.He turned to her.

"I won't let them hurt you.I swear,I will try my best to convince them",Yunhee said.

Sehun softened at her promise and smiled.He nodded before opening the door.T.V was heard in the living.Sehun slowly led the way and Yunhee followed close behind.The two slowly walked down the stairs and stopped before they could be seen.

Their friends were sitting on the couch,blankly watching the T.V.Everyone looked like they weren't enjoying the show and had worried faces on.Luhan looked the worst.He must have stayed the night,to see if Yunhee or Sehun came back.

They had their debut tomorrow,but they weren't sleeping.They were too worried about Yunhee.How were they going to debut with a boy who nearly killed Luhan?Being in the same band as him worried them.

Sehun held his breathe and stepped out,in the open.Yunhee stood close behind and lazily looked at the boys.She still didn't feel well,and felt like fainting any second,but stood up tall.

As soon as the boys turned there heads,their expressions were filled with shock.They didn't expect the two to just walk downstairs and just calmly stand infront of them.

"Yunhee....",Chanyeol was the first to speak.

Luhan's face was filled with shock and relief.He thought Sehun had gone and murdered Yunhee.His stomach had the churning feeling of worry.But seeing her alive and standing made him feel a whole lot better.

"Luhan......",Yunhee called out weakily.She felt herself getting sicker and sicker by the minute.

Luhan jumped up from his seat and advanced towards Yunhee.He pulled her into a hug and buried his face into her neck.He felt his worry wash away once he smelled her calming scent.But as soon as relief came,it slowly returned when Yunhee went limp in his arms.He pulled back and Yunhee fell against his chest.

"Yunhee?!",Luhan called,slightly shaking her.

The group rushed over and Sehun stood at the back,terrifyied.Yunhee wouldn't wake up and she looked deathly pale.Luhan kept shaking her in panic and the others were extremely worried.

".....Yunhee?".

----------

Did you guys see Delicious by WooKey.Holy crumbs......